It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khamenei: Zionist regime will disappear from map

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Didn't the West want to wipe Communism off the face of the map during the cold war? Didn't mean we wanted to kill everyone being ruled by Communists.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Saying he is confident the Zionist regime will disappear from the face of the earth is not Saying Iran will survive....And saying Israel will wipe out Iran is just plain ridiculous...I too believe the Zionist Regime will be wiped out...but it will not be just Israel...The Zionist regime has infiltrated all Western Governments...It is a disgrace to humanity and It should be dealt a fatal blow.

Also ANYONE who just associates the Zionists with Israel is complete and utterly Ignorant and does not pay attention to anything presented to them on ATS or anywhere else on the net or in the news or from any other source out there. Also I myself am pleased that people are Realizing that Zionist does not equal Jew.

There doesn't need to be any more discussion about what Zionists are anymore really because if a person does not know by now...then they have already chosen to live in darkness. Yet on the other side of the coin i myself will not ever chose to live under Islamic rule either Freedom is not about to me living within rules of society...freedom is about not living under rule. It is one that is a real conundrum and it is definitely something that will be difficult to achieve.

People seem to think that maybe it is best to just nuke Iran....but this thinking baffles me...Radiation does not chose borders now does it...you can't just plunk down nukes and and go...oh it's ok...it will stay in the confines of Iran.

Also i don't think people quite understand the hatred toward Zionists and the Zionist political movement....It is real and it should be taken seriously because I myself am a white born Canadian living abroad...and when it all kicks off I and many others just like me will not chose the side of Zionist Canada,America,England,France, and many other western zionist infiltrated lead countries.

I really don't think people realize how many people have woken up and realize what is going on...Zionism is making it's move now because they know people are now wise to the way they have been working for a longtime....I know i have written much on the movement myself along with many others...and guess what...these things are being written by Caucasian westerners As people keep trying to make Anti-Zionism the same as antisemitism they are finding it is not working and people are coming to grips with it.

Anyhow...for those of you brave enough to call a spade a spade...continue to keep exposing the Zionist scum bags for what they are.....but Also know this...people Also will not accept being ruled by a bunch of extremist Islamic zealots either because they are just as bad...So if they both wipe each other out in the process then the whole world wins in the end even though it is going to cause great suffering.
edit on 043131p://f30Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I really do hope they send one Nuke to Tehran and put the iranians in their place...

Your just advocating for the destruction of thousands of innocent children, women and men. You are in no position to be judging what the Iranians say. I pity you.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If Israel wanted a war with Iran, they would have started it already.

But Israel knows the price of launching an unprovoked attack on Iran.

Iran is a large country with a population several times the size of Israel. They can absorb the damage and start over again. Israel on the other hand risk complete annihilation...and going back to being hated minorities in foriegn lands once again....IF they survive the wrath of it muslim neighbours. Israel knows that what they stand to lose through a war with Iran far outweighs what they might gain from it.

Israel knows it cant even manipulate America into fighting its wars, because America is a little too.... held up elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by RizeorDie

I rather muslims be sent to the moon instead or maybe another Galaxy as far away from humanity as possible. After all they are the ones keeping humanity down with their primitive religion and primitive states.

Oh yeah, and I guess polluting the planet is our way of being a bit better than everyone else. People like you should be sent into the Sun.

No, I disagree. Not to the Sun (as the Sun is just a door to ...), but to Saturn. I guess (bet 3 to 1 beers) that this zionist entity has Rh negative blood type. Which means that his/her origin dates back to year 3102 BC, Krishna, and "the establishment" of entity from "animal kingdom" in human form - jews, gypsies, arabs, (ancient) greeks - you name it.
Here I have to say that far not all jews are zionist. Let's not forget that the tribe of Judas is only one of 12 (10 tribes disappear mysteriously, the famous 10 Moses/Osaref commandments was copyrighted by king Hamurabi long before "Egyptian yoke", etc.) and Jews DO NOT MEAN Israel!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LogViewer

well stated ....It is good to see when people separate jew from Israel and from Zionist ....Jew does not mean you are Israeli...and Jew does not mean your are Zionist....thare are many Jews out there opposed to Zionism...and there are a great many Jews that believe that Israel is not their homeland...because as many of them have said...the jewish state will be given to them BY god not by the UN.

and speaking of such...nothng to do with anything really...but...when your typing in your comments...look to the upper left and right of the screen...what screams out ...Not sure if this is a ATS error or on purpose.....It say UN... i know it is to do with the unpartial but i find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogViewer

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by RizeorDie

I rather muslims be sent to the moon instead or maybe another Galaxy as far away from humanity as possible. After all they are the ones keeping humanity down with their primitive religion and primitive states.

Oh yeah, and I guess polluting the planet is our way of being a bit better than everyone else. People like you should be sent into the Sun.

No, I disagree. Not to the Sun (as the Sun is just a door to ...), but to Saturn. I guess (bet 3 to 1 beers) that this zionist entity has Rh negative blood type. Which means that his/her origin dates back to year 3102 BC, Krishna, and "the establishment" of entity from "animal kingdom" in human form - jews, gypsies, arabs, (ancient) greeks - you name it.
Here I have to say that far not all jews are zionist. Let's not forget that the tribe of Judas is only one of 12 (10 tribes disappear mysteriously, the famous 10 Moses/Osaref commandments was copyrighted by king Hamurabi long before "Egyptian yoke", etc.) and Jews DO NOT MEAN Israel!

The thing is, it doesn't really matter whos who in Israel, Iran, USA or any other country. The Zionists will cause a war if anything and because most countries these days are multicultural, it is going to affect everyone. I understand that Zionists are not Jews or Hebrews etc.. Also that Iran has a population of Jews also.. When it comes down to it though, innocents are going to suffer once again while the leaders continue to get away with self justified war crimes.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
He says the Zionist regime (most Jews with Israeli citizenship and their government) will disappear from the map (replace it with an Islamic government), he also blamed decades of problems in the Middle East on Israel (easiest way to keep in power).

From Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's website: www.leader.ir...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Are you looking for these !
www.mehrnews.com...
www.tehrantimes.com...
“…the light of hope will shine on the Palestinian issue, and this Islamic land will certainly be returned to the Palestinian nation, and the superfluous and fake Zionist (regime) will disappear from the landscape of geography,” the Leader said.
they believe that Israel is in its way of breaking down.
let it be !

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
The OP asked an interesting question, which I can't see the answer to. Why would he say this? What is his benefit? Why raise tensions higher? Is this part of his plan?
He either has a plan, or he's nuts. I'm not sure I like either conclusion.

because of this www.abovetopsecret.com...
Israel is the main and key point of anti_christic new world order ! this is not the time to be quite. if you think they are jews take a look at the above link. they do have plans for me and you !

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Seems like that persian apostate infidel leader still HAD NOT learnt his lesson.

For all his talk about zionists, which practically meant the jews for he did not give any names of WHO the zionist were, he being cunningly as usual, of them be wiped off the map, it actually ended up one of Iran's city and villages being wiped off the map after the treble earthquake last week.

Worse and a horror of it all, he suspended the search for lives under those rubble only AFTER 1 day. How many..many more precious lives were still trapped there???

But he will pay a price soon.

His credibility as a 'spiritual leader' is long gone from the muslim world, even among the Shias overseas. Only 'pilgrim shias' still believed in him. It seems there are plenty of supposed 'shia pilgrims' on pilgrimages around battle zones lately. And each time a supposed shia shot by a sunni is a ' shia pilgrim'.

And Sunnis are no long buying his crap of blaming Israel, when the real culprit who had been destabilizing the arab world and killing muslims had been that persian apostate Khamenei all along, trying to secure his own power, twist the 1300+ years of Sunni-Shia conflict into hatred for an innocent People and to aquire nukes to dominate and bully not only the arab states but the world as well, the way N.Korea does to get what it wants.
edit on 16-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

WAR is bad...OK, I do not give a damn about crazy Islamists or Zionist ready to manipulate and sacrifice their own citizens and children for the profit of the war industry

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

it seems that you are under the thoughts of Wahhabism ! but you should know that it is nothing but radicalism and radicalism is blind enough to serve the enemies of truth ! please do not scratch the face of Sunnies. those that want to show war between Sunnies and Shias are wahhabists and their bosses (CIA, Mossad,......).
let me show you the atheism ! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Israel should be moved to Alaska, if any jew wants to live in the middle east then they can just live there just like how they lived there before israel was created, and just like how over 30,000 jews live in Iran today.

Before zionism is wiped up, they must be tried for war crimes against the entire world

from the 1000 year zionist british empire, to the current zionist USA, and to the little devil zionist Israel

this 3 is the forerunners of zionsim and its biggest supporters.

The term "Palestinian" is itself a masterful twisting of history. To portray themselves as indigenous, Arab settlers adopted the name of an ancient Mediterranean tribe, the Philistines ("Invaders" in Hebrew), that disappeared out over almost 3000 years ago. The connection between this tribe and modern day Arabs is nil. Romans, in order to conceal their shame and anger with rebellious regions, changed the references to Judea and Samaria by naming them Palestine.
Nationhood and Jerusalem - Israel became a nation in the 14th century B.C.E. Two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

Since 1272 B.C.E. the Jews have had dominion over the land for up to 1,000 years with a continuous Jewish presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

The only Arab dominion since the Arab invasion and conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.

King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

In 1947, the Jewish state huddled on 18% of the original British Mandate land. The Jews accepted it gratefully. The Arabs rejected it with a vengeance and seven Arab states immediately declared war against Israel.

From 1948 till 1967 Arabs made no attempt to create a Palestinian state. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated, 58 synagogues in Jerusalem were destroyed and the Jews and Christians were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

Arabs began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1964 only, on the initiative of Egyptian-born Yasser Arafat. The idea became popular Arab propaganda tool after Israel re-captured Judea, Samaria and Gaza in the defensive 6-Day War of 1967.

Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, Arab-Palestinians is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel.

Arab refugees INTENTIONALLY were not absorbed or integrated by the rich Arab oil states that control 99.9 percent of the Middle East landmass. They are kept as virtual prisoners by the Arab power brokers with misplaced hatred for Jews and Western democracy.

www.therefinersfire.org...

The above is the source for almost all of that.

That some very interesting information. It makes alot of sense,and explains WHY the ROMANS did what they did.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by DaesDaemar

Heres a link, just type in Russias and Americas nuclear arsenal

I looked
So, anywhere between 20-30k warheads with an estimated total yield of 5-6000 MT. No where near enough to destroy the world or kill every human on the planet, but enough to cause a nuclear winter which people would survive. Even the Tsar Bomba only had complete death radius of 35km, they are not as all powerful as everyone makes them out to be!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Seems Khamenei has lost his head.Its better to be silent as of now.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Yuppa, that was very well written and accurate!
Unfortunately, those who wish to demonize Israel, will insist on revising history to fit their agenda and hatred.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

so you are seeing that issue a religous point for example all the jews just because they are jews should go and make a country like Israel, is this acceptable to international laws ! you mean there were not any christians or muslims in that land ! while that was the land of Jesus and the first Prayer point of muslims before Mecca that they would pray in that direction ! and they beleive that Muhammed reached there too.
their speaking that Jews are chosen of God excluding other nations in Bible is nothing but lie.
their speaking that Jews are the Inherits of that Land regarding Bible is nothing but lie.
Bible is in front of our eyes. we can read that page by page to see if they are truthful !

The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.” Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. -Bible(genesis 17)

is not Moses from the descendants of Abraham. is not Jesus from the descendants of Abraham. is not Muhammed from the descendants of Abraham.
our world is being ruled by radicals ! the cabalaists(false jews), Evangelists(false christians), wahabists(false muslims)
so they are not jews !
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Good... zionism is damn near the worst thing to happen to this planet... EVER

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

There are NO false christians or false muslims or false jews, or false buddhists, or false hindus, or even false atheists ( whom are only humans yet to know our common Creator on their free will) whom had not hurt or harm another. Beliefs in religion are but only civilisational moral guides for our ethical progress and evolution as one race.

There are only honest misinterpretations and wilful misinterpretations for manipulation by evil ones masquarading as even moderate honest upright christians, muslims, jews, buddhists, hindus, etc and even atheists.

Thus the need for all mankind to share, discuss and debate rationally and peacefully, to determine the truth, to test, evaluate and consider all impacts upon societies before major decisions are reached, AND NOT dependent upon the misinterpretations of religious texts by one man or the few men.

Deciphering religious text is NOT dependent on solely one's full time study on it alone, or upon a graduate from a religious school. One has to comprehend every attribute of past civilisations - social, economic and political issues in detail in order to comprehend fully what those civilisational moral guides had been for.

In the past, our ancestors had been kept stupid and knowledge limited to the few, and not even the full picture. Today, we live in a far different world from them. Full and well rounded education is the key to comprehend those religious texts, and at this age, many whom are educated even minimally realized several truths on why certains laws and guides were imposed upon their societies, which had allowed civilisations to flourish to today.

With better integration and inclusiveness, will we as one race will progress to the next level of our evolution - morally and ethically guided sciences and technologies to improve and increase yields for our growing civilised population on a world that has not run out of resources for millenias more, and into the stars.
edit on 17-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join