It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khamenei: Zionist regime will disappear from map

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has spoken again.

He says he is confident that the fake Zionist (regime) will disappear from the landscape of geography !!

Well now what?

Are these statements really true?

Why would the leader of a country say such things?

JPost article -- Israel -- Aug 15, 2012

With the US sending clear public signals to Israel that it is opposed to military action now against Iran, and a cacophonous debate on the matter in Israel, senior Iranian officials continue to threaten Israel with destruction.

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Wednesday that he was confidant "the fake Zionist (regime) will disappear from the landscape of geography,” Iran's Mehr News Agency reported.

Khamenei made the comments during a meeting with veterans of the Iran-Iraq War.

"The light of hope will shine on the Palestinian issue, and this Islamic land will certainly be returned to the Palestinian nation," Khamenei was quoted as saying.............

Israel is talking too !!

A strike on Iran’s nuclear sites would spark a 30-day war with missile attacks on Israel's cities and as many as 500 dead, according to the Israeli minister responsible for preparing home defences. ......

Israeli minister warns of 30-day war with Iran

Is there a video of the Ayatollah

that confirms this ?

edit on Aug-15-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Saying that he hopes the Fake Zionist regime would disappear , is something the entire world should hope for.

Kinda along the lines of the World being a safer place since the Bush-Cheney Neocon party was ousted from power.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I dunno if there is a video of this religious leader saying the zionists will be wiped but I have had a rare moment here.
If true, I actually agree with a religious person!
But I imagine we are going to have to wait for the terrorist regime of israel to strike first as Iran knows full well how to play the game too.
Can you smell that?
Smells like a burning ship, USS I'm sure.
Smells like false flag on the horizon.

Stay vigilant my friends.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Jpost might be a bit biased. Only 500 casualties with missiles raining down on cities? Unlikely. Let's hope cooler (smarter) heads prevail.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Israel will wipe the floor with Iran if it comes to it. Iran is like a small dog that can't bite.
Let the Iranians and their fanatic muslim regime do what they do best which is stoning their own women.

Israel has one of the strongest armies in the world and enough Nukes to blow the world 3 times over. They are not going anywhere.

I really do hope they send one Nuke to Tehran and put the iranians in their place...

edit on 15-8-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Israel should be moved to Alaska, if any jew wants to live in the middle east then they can just live there just like how they lived there before israel was created, and just like how over 30,000 jews live in Iran today.

Before zionism is wiped up, they must be tried for war crimes against the entire world

from the 1000 year zionist british empire, to the current zionist USA, and to the little devil zionist Israel

this 3 is the forerunners of zionsim and its biggest supporters.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I rather muslims be sent to the moon instead or maybe another Galaxy as far away from humanity as possible. After all they are the ones keeping humanity down with their primitive religion and primitive states.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Israel will wipe the floor with Iran if it comes to it. Iran is like a small dog that can't bite.
Let the Iranians and their fanatic muslim regime do what they do best which is stoning their own women.

Israel has one of the strongest armies in the world and enough Nukes to blow the world 3 times over. They are not going anywhere.

I really do hope they send one Nuke to Tehran and put the iranians in their place...

I agree, Israel is going to stomp some Iranians into the dirt. I hope so, the DO need to be put in their place.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The OP asked an interesting question, which I can't see the answer to. Why would he say this? What is his benefit? Why raise tensions higher? Is this part of his plan?

He either has a plan, or he's nuts. I'm not sure I like either conclusion.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

...and this post is part of what is wrong with the world.

Please tell me why you wish for the deaths of many innocents? Or for a war that will drag in many countries, including your own. You signing up?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

I agree, Israel is going to stomp some Iranians into the dirt. I hope so, the DO need to be put in their place.

And what place is that exactly and why?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Ok, firstly I think you need to take a look at both countries, compare them in size and then you will see who the small dog in this issue is... really, take a look. Israel could fit in Iran so many times it aint funny.

Crap. Israel do not have one of the strongest armies in the world.. If they did they would of wiped Hezbollah from the face of Lebanon. If they even attempt to use Nuclear weapons, they will be going somewhere, back to the pages of history... in the bible.

I hope they do also and then someone like Russia, sends a missile to Israel because thats all it would take to turn that evil little state into a wasteland. Again, check out the size of Israel, they are piss ants when it comes to size.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

reply to post by RizeorDie

I rather muslims be sent to the moon instead or maybe another Galaxy as far away from humanity as possible. After all they are the ones keeping humanity down with their primitive religion and primitive states.

Oh yeah, and I guess polluting the planet is our way of being a bit better than everyone else. People like you should be sent into the Sun.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
The OP asked an interesting question, which I can't see the answer to. Why would he say this? What is his benefit? Why raise tensions higher? Is this part of his plan?

He either has a plan, or he's nuts. I'm not sure I like either conclusion.

It is interesting and its seems the Iranians are begging the Israelis to strike. Maybe they do have a plan and are looking for an excuse to bomb the crap out of Israel.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Or it could be their way of bringing about the 12th Imam. Get Israel to strike first and BAM, instant deity. You know that they can't actually start a war in order for this character to make his appearance. Whatever way it plays out, it is looking pretty dangerous right now.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Mind sharing a link on how Israel has enough nukes to blow the world 3 times over? Or just a link that shows the range of devastation each nuke would cause showing total damage of all combined nukes in the world?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Iran are in a very good position right now too push Israel around. Imagine if Israel was too use a nuke in Iran. It would contradict everything the Israelis are pushing for when it comes to war and Irans nuclear program. Iran are playing the game and I actually believe they are pushing Israel to land a first strike and in that case Iran would have every excuse to unleash what ever they have on Israel.. Dangerous times for sure.

When it comes down to it, I don't give two hoots about either of them but what I do worry about is the amount of people who will be affected if this scenario does take a turn for the worst. That is one thing I worry about.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The guy's calling for regime change. what's so earth shaking about that. The U.N. has supported regime change in many different countries most recently Syria and the world accepts it but when an Islamic leader calls for change he's vilified.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Heres a link, just type in Russias and Americas nuclear arsenal

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You should apply for a job at fox "News". I'm sure Americans with an IQ below 40 would just enjoy your trollish/moronic rhetorics.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join