It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain threatens to storm Ecuador embassy to get Assange

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
This is just a diversion from the fact that Assange is wanted for questioning on serious sex crimes.

This is just a diversion from the fact that Assange is not wanted for questioning on serious sex crimes, but rather for questioning on minor sex crimes under the label of possible assault.

Those who think that rape is unimportant are not women.

Nobody has ever stated "rape". Where did you get that from?

Furthermore, the women has not filed charge against him. They merely talked about it, decided to drop it after which a male judicial minister in Sweden decided that the women were clearly in the wrong and didn't known their own best (obviously on the grounds of them being women).

Assange needs to face his accusers and get this cleared up.

He has not yet been officially accused of anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
WikiLeaks is a Rothschild Operation

www.puppet99.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
I just don't understand, with all the news all over it, how would Sweden send him off to the U.S.?

They wouldn't.

But they would allow one of the three letter agencies to pick him up while they pretended to not be watching, as has happened on several occasions in the past in that country. Then there would be a public outcry, local newspapers would write an article or two, an MP or police official would have to "go" (e.g. be promoted to a better paid position) and everybody would have forgot it all in less than two weeks.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
So many people here who should know better are falling for this Assange false flag; he's a Rothschild, all is not as it seems!

I don't quite support him as such, however I support his case on the basis that he is said to have been accused of something that he is not being accused of, hearsay, outright lies and using laws for things other than its intended purpose. The judicial process is not being followed. Not by the UK, not by Sweden, not by the USA and not by portions of the general public.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
That is what is so sick about America right now. Manning did something for the American people, and few give a damn. Assange forced your elected to be answerable to their own people.

Manning is a whistleblower, and whistleblowers actually do have legal protection. Protection that is simply disregarded whenever convenient for TPTB.
edit on 17/8/2012 by moniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's all part of a stage show to drum up support for him, Assange can be the Pied Piper and his followers will readily accept Rothschild's message; as long as it comes from their hero Julian.

Originally posted by moniker

So many people here who should know better are falling for this Assange false flag; he's a Rothschild, all is not as it seems!

I don't quite support him as such, however I support his case on the basis that he is said to have been accused of something that he is not being accused of, hearsay, outright lies and using laws for things other than its intended purpose. The judicial process is not being followed. Not by the UK, not by Sweden, not by the USA and not by portions of the general public.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

If US had a credible justice system it would be different. But they are known to be particularly vengeful on some issues.

As is Sweden. There is no supreme court in Sweden and the lower courts are run by politically appointed laypeople. There is no common law system, it's all civil law courts and so there is no jury of equals to judge.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

To be honest with you, I dont really follow or understand this link with rothschild, and here is why.....

If we know that he is rothschild, then the governments and their agencies would have known before us.
If they felt the rothschilds were a threat via assange, then he would have been gone long before any damage was done.
If the rothschilds are this much of a threat to governments, then again, wouldnt something have been done about them.
My interest in this thread is sticking purely with the following of this story as it unfolds, and seeing if they manage to get him to the USA along with any fallout.
The rothschild link is going a bit off topic. Wether he is rothschild or not, it does not really matter to me.
Even if he was, it would be beyond anything I can do about it, and is a distraction from things that I have intetest in.

This is something I may follow up after this is all over, to see how the outcome affects the so called rothschilds and their agenda

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The Russian Embassy in London threw cobblestones, the police did not intervene

for what police is in London?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It's all part of a stage show to drum up support for him, Assange can be the Pied Piper and his followers will readily accept Rothschild's message; as long as it comes from their hero Julian.

Possibly, and of which I'm very careful. However if the judicial process is being misused in such a blatant manner, Rotschild agent or not, then it can be misused again against somebody innocent.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

The Russian Embassy in London threw cobblestones, the police did not intervene

for what police is in London?

Damage inflicted to the Russian Embassy in London as a result of 16/17 August attack

In the night 16/17 August 2012 the consular section of the Russian Embassy in London was attacked by a mob chanting slogans against the Syrian government and throwing stones towards the building. Several windows were broken, there has been a significant damage to the house. Fortunately none of the Embassy staff were injured.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by djyorkie
If the rothschilds are this much of a threat to governments, then again, wouldnt something have been done about them.

The Rothschilds own it all, they are at the top of the system.

The rothschild link is going a bit off topic. Wether he is rothschild or not, it does not really matter to me.
Even if he was, it would be beyond anything I can do about it, and is a distraction from things that I have intetest in.

To be able to understand and interpret accurately what we are seeing, we have to know who Assange is working for and the agenda for which his actions serve.

This is something I may follow up after this is all over, to see how the outcome affects the so called rothschilds and their agenda

Good stuff, keep an eye on him and WikiLeaks, you'll soon get the idea

edit on 17-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok, according to another assange thread here this thread should be purely about britain going into the equador embassy, so discussion on other matters, like if he will be deported to USA, the charges he faces, rothschild links, and anything else that we have duscussed is all off topic.
This is what drives me mad about ATS... The multiple threads on very similar subjects!!!
Ive put a lot of info into this thread, and i'll be damned if im posting it all again, as a lot of it is also relevant in the other thread.
Garh!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The National Assembly (Parliament) of Ecuador on Friday recommended to the Government of the country to apply to the UN for an urgent meeting of the Security Council in connection with the British authorities threatened to use force to penetrate the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, the news agency reported ANDES.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ok, according to another assange thread here this thread should be purely about britain going into the equador embassy, so discussion on other matters, like if he will be deported to USA, the charges he faces, rothschild links, and anything else that we have duscussed is all off topic.
This is what drives me mad about ATS... The multiple threads on very similar subjects!!!
Ive put a lot of info into this thread, and i'll be damned if im posting it all again, as a lot of it is also relevant in the other thread.
Garh!!!!!

Well done with the info
It's also good to zoom out a bit as it helps put events into perspective, otherwise it can become difficult to see the wood for the trees

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Cheers.
I also prefer it when a thread can flow, and cover a wide angle of ideas on one set topic. I just dont undetstand why multiple threads have to be started.
Then I have to choose if I just post in one, or both, but then you end up repeating yoursrlf, and it just gets so damb confusing for me. Why nit just have one assange thread to discuss current happenongs, instead of one for the brit perspextive on going into embassy, then another on the USA intetest, which has already been civeted hete.
Maybe I should start up some threads about what cigars he smokes, should he be extradited to sweden, what eould be the best embassy for him to go to.. The list can go on and on and on.
We need onky 1 thread pleaseeeee

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniker
This is just a diversion from the fact that Assange is not wanted for questioning on serious sex crimes, but rather for questioning on minor sex crimes under the label of possible assault.

Well, to most women any sex crime is serious. You may think it is trivial, but the victims probably think differently. Certainly the Swedish authorities are treating it seriously.

If you put aside Wikileaks and Assange's hero status amongst his fans, you have a situation where the Swedish authorities want to question a man for possible sex crimes. There is no evidence to suggest the Swedish judicial system is bent, so what's the problem.

Concentrate on the facts and not the diversion nurtured by Assange and his lawyers to prevent him facing his accusers. You know, he could just be guilty of this and is scared to actually get to Sweden because he knows all his denials will be undone. Unless he gets to Sweden we will never know.

Regards

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

As a woman, I do think sex crimes are serious. This one - wasn't- rape - like I think of rape.
But past all that, as a woman, I also know that sex can be a powerful tool, and in this case, it really sounds like a gotcha tool.

So forgive me if I totally do not worry about whether this smart, but unattractive man, put a condom on when he slept with a girl in the morning that was very willing the evening before. He didn't have VD. He got very embarrassed. He's been in virtual prison for that without charges for years now.

Can we grow up and quit pretending that this is about the absence of a rubber in the morning?

Could we please just all quit pretending? It's making me feel crazy, and I think that's exactly what the PTB want - for everyone to feel confused and crazy trying to figure out what color the sky is when they know it is blue. Do people really doubt their own minds that much?

If they really wanted to question him, he's said they could.
edit on 17-8-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

LOVE the popcorn caption~!!

and yes..

i'm eating the popcorn as well.. since I thought he was already 'captured' .. and this is going on .. for how long now .. like 3 years ??

interesting to note that every time he gets threatened .. a massive wikileaks gets released..

silly governments.. tricks are for whistle-blowers ~!!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join