It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A remote viewing experiment for FUN ya'll!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jroberts227

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the best setup thread there is and it got some great results.

Questions:

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge?

2) Is there any color associated with the target?

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target?

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it?

5) Would the target feel hot or cold or have any temperature to it?

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal?

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data.

8) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it.

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. Yes/no describe impressions.

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target?

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? Examples: serene, anger, joy, sadness, etc..

12) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it.
edit on 16-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Get off it already people! The person already said this was for fun and not an serious remote viewing experiment. My lord why do you need it to be just the way you like it and this person must comply with the traditional methods? Some people, like Craig Hogan do better with objects and only need location to RV.

ATS is turning into a winky waving contest these days.

Now... here is my go at it.

Jewelry box
Music box, maybe a bird?
A bird? More than one bird?
Multiple items are brown or brownish.
The room is pretty large and open
The dresser looks old, and painted?
Green string
Something round and flat

I got all of that using my own technique, so we shall see!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

Get off it already people! The person already said this was for fun and not an serious remote viewing experiment. My lord why do you need it to be just the way you like it and this person must comply with the traditional methods? Some people, like Craig Hogan do better with objects and only need location to RV.

Non serious remote viewing is not remote viewing, it is guessing. A location wasn't even given. A "drawer" somewhere, is not a location.

If you want to have more low quality nonsense stuff here on ATS then that is your thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I dont see the dresser
your room
aupceed, perhaps

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I do see something in the SOLAR SYSTEM though

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

I got all of that using my own technique, so we shall see!

I am on to you.(both)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

Thanks. I went and had a read of the thread you directed me to. I only read the original set up posts.

I am going to start a thread of my own now, using the set up described.

I am very curious and am really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

ATS is turning into a winky waving contest these days.

Mod edit: Please do not leave 1-line posts.
edit on 8/16/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

Here's a link to the thread I started on this same subject, using the set up method detailed by Spirit Warrior 11:11 for those interested. I'll wait 24 hours before I share the results.

Remote Viewing Exercise - An Experiment

I'll also be keeping an eye on this thread for any results.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

Let's please get back on topic. Fellow members are not the topic. If you feel a member is violating the T&C's, please hit 'alert' on the problematic post and a moderator will review it.

Please do not post it in a public thread. It will be removed as off topic or a manners violation.

Happy posting.

Do not respond to this post in the thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Here I go:
Change in a dish
Wallet
Cologne/perfume
Earings or cufflinks
I want to say a mirror but like an oval, and lying face up on the top of the dresser
Deodorant

I have never been able to remote view! Do not claim to be Psychic, even though when I was a kid my dreams used to come true a lot, and still does every now and then. I have a book to try and develop your physic skills . The only thing I was able to do in my experiments was "the next car, that turns the corner will have a left headlight out". The next car that turned the corner didn't, but the next car after did! My only question was did I cause the headlight to go out or did I know it was out. Also the book said it will not work until you are able to release the thought, and as soon as I determined it didn't work I released the thought and it did.

So I am giving your experiment a try! I believe people have the power to do things we can't even imagine!
edit on 8/16/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
To reiterate:

Originally posted by AshleyD
Hello everyone.

Let's please get back on topic. Fellow members are not the topic. If you feel a member is violating the T&C's, please hit 'alert' on the problematic post and a moderator will review it.

Please do not post it in a public thread. It will be removed as off topic or a manners violation.

Happy posting.

Do not respond to this post in the thread.

Stay on topic, folks.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sinza

Nm.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

1- Watch ( timepiece)
2-flower (red or purple)
3- Pen ( metallic)
4- Book( bible?)
5- Photograph ( female/waterfall)
6-mints/gum

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So any of you try any online psi tests? there are some interesting ones over at www.noetic.org...

The Halls of Healing are three free online games that test the roles of intention, attention, and intuition in intentional healing.

The intention game asks you to mentally "heal" a cartoon person.
The attention game tests your ability to perceive when and where something happens, or is about to happen.
The intuition game sees how well you can guess a cartoon patient's "medical condition."

then the garden of dreams is more telekinesis or psychokinesis-oriented, moving things with your mind via random number generators (presented as a lovely graphic - a butterfly floating and you have to make it float across the path, etc.) and remote viewing test www.psiarcade.com...

i know there was one where you could set it up with a partner, and the application controlled the middle-man aspect of it .. trying to find it, if i do i'll post a link.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join