It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly presence knocks pictures off of walls.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think I may have a ticked of ghosty... I left for work today and came home to pictures fallen off of four different walls.... One was in the kitchen and broke the thumbtacks that were holding it back, one in my room ripped the thumbtacks out, one in the hallway just flew off, and one in the room across from mine was a picture flying off. Any thoughts? There have been a few easily dismissed issues in the past... but nothing this major. I wonder what happened to wake it up.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Possible it could of just been a big bang near the area that may have knocked them of the walls. Or, someone driving by with a big base sound system.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by uberangel

Thumb tacks come out of walls on their own very easily

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Maybe it's because you are using thumbtacks

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What are the pictures of?
Are you experiencing anything stressful at the moment?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Maybe it's because you are using thumbtacks

This, lol

Also, could be a mouse in the house. Set some traps and let us know what happens.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Any earthquakes recently? have you had paranormal activities prior to the pictures falling off your walls?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Pictures falling off the wall is not a sign of anything Paranormal....care to share other expierences you may have had?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I swear, it wasn't me. I wasn't the mouse that was in that house.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

We live off road a few miles where no one goes... otherwise I'd say yes...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

But in four rooms on the same day?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Maybe... but three have been there for about 5 years and one for about 6 months. And actually one of the three just fell off of a screw in the wall.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
What are the pictures of?
Are you experiencing anything stressful at the moment?

One is an old house, don't know where the painting came from... it was the one on the screws. One was my roommates navy plaque. One was a picture his sister brought that a friend of hers got overseas. And one was a lighthouse talking about how a man who knows not what harbor he is seeking no light will lead him. I am very stressed at work and want a different job because this one is affecting my hand badly. But my roommate has the same problem. There aren't very good jobs in our area, so we just really don't know what to look for. We're both intellegent, able, adults. I can't just quit or I'd have no house and not be able to provide for my child.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

No mice
I have traps...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unconditionaltruth
Any earthquakes recently? have you had paranormal activities prior to the pictures falling off your walls?

I don't know of any earthquakes... this is in Yadkin county NC. Yeah I used to have a clock on the wall in the bathroom, it always fell even with no one moving. I could be watching a movie on the couch alone no moving and it would fly across the bathroom. I had someone go into the bathroom and while using it had the light turning out on them. Not a short, the switch actually moved positions. If I'm home alone and in the tub I will hear it walk up and down the hallway... the bathroom is the middle door in the hallway. Even had someone to turn the locked knob to come in as I was looking at it. I was alone in the house. Have had the kitchen faucet turn one and off from full to nothing. Things calm down... then if someone watches a scary movie it's worse for a week. I've had two people to claim something black and ribbony like ribbons of thick smoke come out. One came out a wall and came towards him. And the other guy had one hovering over his head comeing out of the attic as he watched it moving in the mirror. But this is nothing. When my cousin lived here by herself things would fly across the room as she watched. But it doesn't really act like that at me. So yes... a bit of history here lol.

Weird thing is I felt really great today, it was me and my boyfriends one year anniversary. I divorced a real butt hole a while back. My boyfriend is soooo sweet

edit on 8/16/2012 by uberangel because: Left out info.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Too cute lol...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well, I'll send one of my ghost buster spirit friends to go check out your place. If your spirits are friendly there could be a big party there. Just warning you ahead of time. Last time I sent this available spirit out to check out a place she partied for six months and let the other spirits trash the place. Good help is hard to find...

Come to think of it I think she's in North Carolina right now....hmmm....I wonder if she's at the wrong address or if she got sidetracked

top topics

join