It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puss@Boots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
ently my girlfriend and I had to put down a beloved cat of ten years because of diabeiates. Well he had a brother who was left behind. Neitber cat ever ventured outside be because my girlfriend was affraid for their safety. Hence they became house cats.

"Hen the first one fell ill, we began taking him outside. After we put him down, Lancelot began to demand the same treatment his brother was provided during his demise..
There was no coxing , only loving support.

I ask you, does he know? Does he realize what we did for his brother and he wants the same treatment or did we create a monster with our actions?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

I'm sorry to hear about your cats, but why is this in the philosophy forum

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Because when you understand the world around you, you can begin to understand yourself, just ask the buddha!.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the enlightenment Buddha but that didn't answer my question. Are you trying to philosophize that maybe Lancelot is beginning to demand the same treatment his brother was provided during his demise? Maybe on the way they can also provide you with some treatment..?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The cat wants outside,. Its really that simple. Its a animal and probably has been staring out the window its entire life wondering if it would ever be able to go. And I really doubt the cat misses its sibling. Its probably happier it is alone without him because, you know, its a cat.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Llama619
The cat wants outside,. Its really that simple. Its a animal and probably has been staring out the window its entire life wondering if it would ever be able to go. And I really doubt the cat misses its sibling. Its probably happier it is alone without him because, you know, its a cat.

You may be right. He is happier living his present life.

top topics

join