It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen Have Attacked And Entered A Pakistani Air Force Base Thought To House Nuclear Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Paki False Flag

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
n you are afraid mainly Iran n N.Korea after that?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Time Magazine's Omar Waraich points out that this is the third attack on the base since 2007. Worryingly, the militants may have good reason to attack the base.

Third attack? How many times are they going to fail before somebody gets through? I wonder about all this. The Paki's have nukes, they have their hands full fighting concentrated efforts by organized guerrillas to gain access to their nukes and gee, oh by the way, the US is dropping Hell Fire on them too from hidden night time drones. Have been for some time. Don't you love risky adventures? Lets see, how ever can we make this any worse?

www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

Edit: We Need Nukes
edit on 16-8-2012 by intrptr because: link

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

An expected target would be Israel but in the hands of a good strategist in will probably be somewhere in the Golf of Mexico against a big oil installation.

In any case before we see a nuke attack we will probably see an attack and weaponization of a LNG ship.

...a recent surge in proposals to build dozens of gas terminals around the United States have raised questions about whether they’re too dangerous for metropolitan areas. Boston is currently one of just four ports in the continental United States to receive liquefied natural gas by ship, and the only one in a commercial and residential hub.

Liquefied natural gas, or LNG, is natural gas in a liquid form that has been cooled to minus-259 degrees. The liquid is warmed and turned to gas, which is used for heating and cooking as well as electricity generation. LNG imports account for only about 1 percent of the U.S. gas supply, but Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan has advocated expanding imports to ease energy prices.

Source

Liquefied Natural Gas: A Potential Terrorist Target?, February 27, 2006.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Yeah terrorist are planning to take a nuclear weapon, and blow up their own women and children. The fantasies of some people are getting more and more wild. This is an internal war, neither the insurgents, nor the Pakistan military are thinking of using nuclear weapon in their own territory, or anywhere else for that matter.

And stop calling them terrorists.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
sooner or later, a terrorist organization will get their hands on a nuke - then we will have to wait and see where they will use it

WIth their intense radiological signature nukes are detected as soon as they are moved assuming you store them in a cave or something, where they do not get picked up right away. Now if they get hold of a delivery system and the know how to use it, then its time to worry.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Pakistan's nuclear weapons aren't in a 'launch' state. I wouldn't worry too much about a ragtag bunch of extremists taking aim with those any time soon. India have their measure, at any rate.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'll wait for confirmation on this story, but if it's true then that's a frightening proposition... Pakistan has ALWAYS been a huge concern of mine since they are a nuclear country that has so many terrorist organizations passing through it .. apparently without care of the government ( bin laden anyone? ) ...

India I am not worried about.. Pakistan I've always been concerned with

Bin Laden ?? Are you serious ??

I would worry more about the perpetrators of continous false stories...who have alot more nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Who said there were nukes on the base? All just propaganda.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'll wait for confirmation on this story, but if it's true then that's a frightening proposition... Pakistan has ALWAYS been a huge concern of mine since they are a nuclear country that has so many terrorist organizations passing through it .. apparently without care of the government ( bin laden anyone? ) ...

I agree with you 100%. What I can't help but wonder is how this organization is equipped and manned to the point that they are able to fight the Pakistani military...? They either must have had great numbers or superior firepower, otherwise they should have been caught or captured quite early into the "battle." Unless they truly are better trained than the military, which seems hard to believe. Or maybe they ARE the military...Dun dun dun.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

I agree with you 100%. What I can't help but wonder is how this organization is equipped and manned to the point that they are able to fight the Pakistani military...? They either must have had great numbers or superior firepower, otherwise they should have been caught or captured quite early into the "battle." Unless they truly are better trained than the military, which seems hard to believe. Or maybe they ARE the military...Dun dun dun.

They entered the complex during night dressed as soldiers. Also, all of them were killed.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by MidnightTide
sooner or later, a terrorist organization will get their hands on a nuke - then we will have to wait and see where they will use it

WIth their intense radiological signature nukes are detected as soon as they are moved assuming you store them in a cave or something, where they do not get picked up right away. Now if they get hold of a delivery system and the know how to use it, then its time to worry.

Nukes found at Port of San Diego?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't get too comfy at the thought nuclear material can't make its way to the US.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
*cough* HELLO

Pakistan is rather close to Iran , and China , and if they have a "rogue" nuke anywhere near either of these countries we will have a major problem.

It looks like the lap dog is trying to earn a whole bag of treats by offering a direct route into WWIII

top topics

<< 1   >>

join