It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's disgraceful actions addressed by SPECOPS community

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuonSpin
This nothing more than GOProp in my opinion. Afterall, they are the most prolific demagogues of our time.

I can think of a few good reasons why they'd want to demonize Obama w/military. Certainly, this viewpoint is not shared among all curent and former service members.

This snopes entry sheds a little insight on the lack of credibility of the claims made by Benjamin Smith.
www.snopes.com...

That snopes piece was a good read. Thank you.

I think a lot of people are mad because they were out of the loop so to speak. Some have such a dislike for the current POTUS that no credit can be given no matter what.

You have some on the GOP side that can't stand it so much that they actually argue President Obama should not have killed OBL,.like Sununu.

The OP's video piece is a hit piece plain and simple.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Terminal1 because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I concede I haven't watched the video, since I couldn't stomach the first commentary that spew out of it "fighting for our freedoms", but I have red some of the comments....like "finally addressing leaks"...

Well I say, f**k 'em.

F**k leaks...f**k secrecy, f**k national secret, f**k anything that has to do with government having secrets from people that they represent.

Somehow they made you all believe it's a for the good of the nation...so therefore is justified. I applaud all whistleblowers and leakers...whoever they are and whatever their agenda is...if it is the truth they report...than they are welcome in my book.

If somebody's interests are hurt by the truth...than that somebody shouldn't be doing what he/she/it is doing.

If a nation is ashamed of the truth, than it is built on lies.

The truth is the ultimate goal we should strive for.

What disgusts me is whenever I see a whistleblower exposing something big, it's usually him who get's the short end of the stick, not the lie that is exposed. A lie simply pays some $$ in legal fees...

It's a brave thing to be a whistleblower...because after speaking the ugly truth, your life will most probably be destroyed...one way or the other. It's a sad state of affairs.

This is why we have guys like Manning and Assange...fearing for their lives...and justly so. If they survive this...they will most probably be imprisoned for a very long time.

Makes me sick...to the point of vomiting.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Regarding the video:
02:49, the CIA officers' cover is blown. Facial recognition is easy and obvious.
Whoops.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join