It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I go to hell?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

So everyone requires a physician? Is that what you're implying? If so, where did you draw that from within that verse?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's not heaven because it's hell, the one man has made for himself. Earth is hell within heaven (as above, so below).

well which is it, heaven or hell?

the folks here will exorcise your demons, ats is a good place for that...

as above so below meaning to make it that way... it is quite possibly a work in progress?

Heaven is heaven it's not earth.
edit on 15-8-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm good a kicking demon butt.

link   

Originally posted by Jinxy
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Forgive me for being confused on your stance..
Didn't Jesus himself say the only way to heaven was through
him.. The son of God? This isn't something he taught?

Jesus was referring to the people in his time, since he was the Prophet sent by God to the Children of Israel. In the time of Moses, he was the only way, in the time of Noah, he was the only way and so on. Whoever believed in his teachings will go to Paradise.

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

Believe that there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD..

Believe that Jesus is sent by God.

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" Luke 10:25

Jesus replied, "What does the law of Moses say? How do you read it?" Luke 10:26

He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

"You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live." Luke 10:28

Did he say, just believe that I died in the cross and you will live? Certainly not.

Woe then to whoever taught that salvation lies in the death of the innocent.

link   
reply to post by truejew

But god still made it possible for us to go there. So how again is he not condemning us?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's it, simple and direct. Love is the answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The universe is 'gods kingdom', it just so happens man has made Earth a living hell with his greed.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

But god still made it possible for us to go there. So how again is he not condemning us?

You have a choice.
edit on 15-8-2012 by truejew because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

yes God made it possible to go there and be at his side... though it is not possible to be as he is or an equal, this was tried before and that dude was cast down

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

And he gave me the ability to make that choice, so he is the direct reason why people go to hell, because he gave us the free will of choice.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hell is not for you my friend ...
you will return home when your mission here is over
doing your best at doing the right thing

dont worry about all the metaphores from 2000 yrs ago
Jesus was a new ager a loving and kind soul like you are
he maybe found his own holy grail quicker then any souls before which is your heart
he had a few supernatural powers that people couldnt understand at that time
but thats not important .. dont worry about what he was but who he was

We are all made in the image of the Creator after all
you probably already received many signs and clues on your path of life
to go left or right .. darkness or lightness
life is one big labytinth to your ascension process

you are not alone thinking if you diserve heaven or hell .. if you are worthy enought
i guess from there .. we need to have Faith in the Creator and in our souls

i do i know all of that .. just a feeling !
the same you have right now

everyone is egual and can unlock their full potential one day or one life
edit on 8/15/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So god is in hell now? Interesting....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinxy
John 14:6
English Standard Version (ESV)
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
... Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. ... Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? ... Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me ...

- Jesus

But he wasn't the only one to say something like that:

I am the sustainer of the world, its friend and Lord. I am its way and refuge. ... He who sees Me everywhere and sees all in Me, from him I do not get separated, nor does he get lost to Me. The Yogi who has taken his stand upon Oneness and worships Me as abiding in all beings, in whatever manner he lives and acts, lives and acts in Me.

- Krishna

This "me", this "I am," is the Atman (self), and the Father is the Brahman (Godhead), and they are one in the same like drops of water are to a lake.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

And he gave me the ability to make that choice, so he is the direct reason why people go to hell, because he gave us the free will of choice.

If you make the choice to go to hell then you are the direct reason.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I don't choose to go to hell, I choose not to believe in your dogma. There's a difference.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So god is in hell now? Interesting....

no it was someone who tried to be as a God... as you mentioned possible a page or so back.

you're not Jesus my friend, but live as he did...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

I don't choose to go to hell, I choose not to believe in your dogma. There's a difference.

dogma... that's some kind of Catholic jargon eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
reply to post by queenofangels_17

No, let's believe the next Messiah. When (looksatwatch)?

The Messiah that Jesus himself announced will be coming after him, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), whose Kingdom will last until the end.

Then wept the apostles, saying: 'O master, wherefore wilt thou forsake us? It is much better that we should die than be forsaken of thee!'

Jesus answered: 'Let not your heart be troubled, neither be ye fearful; for I have not created you, but God our creator who hath created you will protect you. As for me, I am now come to the world to prepare the way for the messenger of God, who shall bring salvation to the world. But beware that ye be not deceived, for many false prophets shall come, who shall take my words and contaminate my gospel.'

Then said Andrew: 'Master tell us some sign, that we may know him.'

Jesus answered: 'He will not come in your time, but will come some years after you, when my gospel shall be annulled, insomuch that there shall be scarcely thirty faithful. At that time God will have mercy on the world, and so he will send his messenger, over whose head will rest a white cloud, whereby he shall be known of one elect of God, and shall be by him manifested to the world. He shall come with great power against the ungodly, and shall destroy idolatry upon the earth. And it rejoiceth me because that through him our God shall be known and glorified and I shall be known to be true; and he will execute vengeance against those who shall say that I am more than man. Verily I say to you that the moon shall minister sleep to him in his boyhood, and when he shall be grown up he shall take her in his hands. Let the world beware of casting him out because he shall slay the idolaters, for many more were slain by Moses, the servant of God, and Joshua, who spared not the cities which they burnt, and slew the children; for to an old wound one applieth fire.

'He shall come with truth more clear than that of all the prophets, and shall reprove him who useth the world amiss. The towers of the city of our father shall greet one another for joy; and so when idolatry shall be seen to fall to the ground and confess me a man like other men, verily I say unto you the messenger of God shall be come.'

Rather, let's believe the last Messiah... who was not sent save as a mercy to the world.

edit on 15-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Then you have made your choice.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

The Messiah that Jesus himself announced will be coming after him, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), whose Kingdom will last until the end.

lmao!

God did not teach intolerance and the sword... nor did he teach us to disfigure women and treat them as cattle.

Islam, sad to say is inaccurate (that's what happens when your language (Urdu) is not updated... you live in the past closer to our barbaric less evolved state.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join