It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Greatest Hits!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I heard one Democrat this week say that the Romney Pick of Ryan was worse than Quale.

Funny thing, Quale's only gaff, and his claim to fame, was over the spelling of Potato. I don't know about you, but if it were not for spell check, I would still spell "Potato" incorrectly.

But, one can not deny that Joe Biden is either a complete idiot, or a candidate for Alzhiemer's disease.

You will all find this amusing. This is the man SECOND in line to the most powerful office in the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

It's laughable, but it also makes me want to puke a bit.

I've seen so many gaffs from him that just make me shake my head in awe and wonder.

How does that guy get the VP seat? If POTUS dies, he's our guy. That just scares the day lights out of me.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Oh, How quickly we forget...

Dan Quayle Quotes:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."

"It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

More at link: Source

I don't know about being the worst since Quayle, but I don't think Paul Ryan is going to help Mitt any.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the dumbest man ever, to hold the office of vice president.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Oh, How quickly we forget...

Dan Quayle Quotes:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."

"It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

More at link: Source

I don't know about being the worst since Quayle, but I don't think Paul Ryan is going to help Mitt any.

There is one in every crowd I suppose...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Democrats and Republicans are equally stupid. I am constantly amazed that anyone is dumb enough to vote for them.

top topics

join