It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Steven Andrew For Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Scripture Teaches Ron Paul for President

Pastor Steven Andrew teaches God’s plans from the Holy Bible. He wants Americans to be blessed by God, not judged for sin. He says, “God calls the USA to have a Christian government. That is why Christians must call for Christian front runner Ron Paul to be President. Christians knowingly sin by helping Mormon Mitt Romney and Barack Obama who oppose God. Disobeying God means Americans suffer (Deuteronomy 28:15-63, Bible verses on voting below).” The pastor is president of USA Christian Ministries and author of “Making a Strong Christian Nation”, which explains God’s plan to bless the USA from Scripture and our Founding Fathers.

The First Commandment

He believes Americans miss the basics. “The First Commandment is to love God, not to get rid of Obama with a Mormon who blasphemes Jesus. Can a Christian vote for a Mormon? No. Can a Christian vote for Mitt Romney? No. Romney thinks Jesus is a created being, the spirit brother of Lucifer. That is evil. Galatians 1:9 teaches that both Romney and Obama are ‘accursed’ for leading people away from Jesus Christ,” he says. “If Americans draw near to God with Ron Paul, then God will draw near to the USA. President Ron Paul means the Holy Spirit and God’s wisdom will be in the White House again. Romney and Obama don’t have the Holy Spirit, God’s wisdom or God’s agenda ,” he says. Paul beat Obama in polling and Romney didn’t (Rasmussen Reports, April).

www.usachristianministries.com...

I don't really care if Ron Paul is a Christian or not. However, if he is interested in turning America in a Christianized government, or a Christianized theocracy, I will not support any of this. Christians values do not support the Constitution. They are completely Anathema to the Bill of Rights.

For one example, the commandment says "Thou Shalt have no other gods before me". That is completely contrary to the First Amendment. I'm sorry, but to argue otherwise is sheer sophistry. As far as i know, there is nothing in the Bill Of Rights that can be supported by Christian values. But this is not the point of this.

I don't know a lot about Ron Paul, however, and from what little I do know I don't think he would support something like this. At the very least, I hope not. He seems to be a very intelligent man.

And I'm sorry, but the USA does not need God. It can stand on its own without him.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here in lies the rub "give unto Ceaser what is Ceasers" and let the rest of the chips fall! If you study religion at all, this denotes a tie to the law of cause and effect, which is the premise of buddhism. If we live a life that promotes paying the piper, so shall the piper require our payment!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

oh my!

look into pauls backers
dominionists!

these mooks want to stone people
and other biblical punishments

have a flag
nice to see some folks are waking up

now if your avy can put his pants on properly
edit on 15-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

And you're right, Ron Paul supports a Constitutional and limited government.

top topics

join