It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“All Of The Candidates Suck !!!”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have read numerous (more than I care to count) threads about how one particular candidate totally sucks! So in order to reduce the amount of those threads and decrease the amount of bandwidth being wasted here on ATS, I thought I would put a little something different together.

So here it goes….

ALL OF THE CANDIDATES SUCK!!! Yeah you heard correctly! THEY ALL SUCK!! And I'm not just talking about Obama or Romney! I'm talking about the rest of them as well! Do Americans actually believe the next guy is really going to make the difference? If so, you are living in lala land! It’s like everyone’s running around here screaming…”Yeah he has a lot of dirt, BUT DAMN, THE OTHER GUY even has MORE dirt”! Maybe someone here can beat me to the punch and put together a thread on who has the most dirt. And while you’re at it, maybe add some pie charts to make it look all professional.

I think it really comes down to…”who kisses ass the most”. There have been many candidates in the past with fresh new ideas on how to make America a better place for Americans, only to have TPTB take the reins and decide who they believe to be best, and then have them get elected in office. It’s an absolute, utter joke! Why must Americans have to vote for the lesser evil? Wishful thinking is all we have, and that certainly is not going to get us anywhere. They are nothing but a bunch of sneaky, self-serving, self-righteous, egotistic, corrupt lawyers, who are money hungry for power! (There were a few more words I wanted to add, but at the moment, I’m trying to have a good day)...

So if you have one particular candidate you would like to voice your discontent for, please feel free to do so here. You can call it anything you want! If you’re having a bad day and just want to let loose on your favorite politician you hate with a passion, make it this thread! You heard something on the radio, saw something on the tube or web about that AWESOME candidate who almost made you throw-up in your mouth? Just come here! I prefer “My Political Rant Session from Hell” thread, but again, you can call it whatever you want!

I think we all need to vent, tell jokes, or what be. I think it’s about time we make a place on ATS to do so.

Happy Ranting My Friends….!

-Propulsion...

edit on 15-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So I guess someone needs to get this thing going. I think I’ll start…

Here’s an idea. Let’s have a “hunger games” just for politicians. Fight to the death until there is one person left standing. And the politician who is left gets to be president. No? And yes, it has to be to the death. The last thing we need is for that corrupt numb-nut to make a comeback and somehow get elected.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Lets not get fooled again my friends.

edit: any excuse to play some Who!
edit on 8/15/12 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Awesome!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Amen brother!

Second.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Geeze, I don't remember ever there being an election where the candidates didn't all suck. So why should this election be any different. We have a choice....Bad or worse.....Same as voting for the CEO of a corporation if you own stock.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Geeze, I don't remember ever there being an election where the candidates didn't all suck. So why should this election be any different. We have a choice....Bad or worse.....Same as voting for the CEO of a corporation if you own stock.
I was at work today and heard about the remark Biden said about how whomever was putting whomever in chains. I thought to myself, I’m going to come to ATS and rant my discontent. Unfortunately, I could not find a thread for me to do so, and I didn't feel like putting new one together. So I thought I would put a little something together where EVERYONE can voice their opinions on the candidates without anyone going off topic. I am hoping I can make this thread that place...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by richwebber
There is one who SHOULD be a candidate.
The truth, however, is a fast track to oblivion in today's political world.
Dr. David Duke risks his life daily to bring what is really happening to us at his web site.
Visit his site and go from theory to fact in an instant.

Yes, our entire government is controlled by APAC.
Yes we have put our troops into combat based on lies and "shock and awe" media events such as 9/11.
Yes APAC is a money machine controlled by the worst sort of humans.
Yes the ongoing foreign invasion is part of the plan.
Yes dragging down us and our country into ruin is part of the plan.
Yes the rest of the world is also targeted and enduring the same crap.
Yes the Federal Reserve is now owned by them.
Yes the media is owned by them. Hollywood, television, radio, publishing, with all but a few exceptions.

Once the truth is known, the need to rant turns into something else.
You have the website url?

The truth of the matter is this..."All the good guys come last?" Anyone worth anything will be labled as some idiotic psychopath whom is the worst thing to happen since moldy bread...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is what I love most about the candidates…

It is amazing how (all of a sudden) they LOVE children when election time comes around. They could give a rats a$$ about anyone’s kids! They only do this to make the lesser folk feel like they really give a damn!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yupperoo- ALL THE CANDIDATES SUCK!

Of the nominees, RP had been the best, certainly the most honest, but even he had some gaping holes, like saying that the handicapped should be taken care of by charity, not the gov't and such. In a better world, maybe. But it was very hard to reconcile his most excellent foreign policy morals, with things like that.

So glad someone understands! Almost everybody else is all team-sporty about it, and there is nowhere to rant without arguing with supporters of one party or the other, so thanks for your post

I really just can't believe that we have to choose between Obama "I voted for the NDAA but am not going to use it," and the Romney/Ryan Saturday Night live skit. Is Romney a caricature of a stereotype of a rich ahole pol or what?? And Obama is so not anything his supporters say he is. Someone told me the other day that Obama is a "great man like FDR." Whatever anyone thinks of FDR, still c'mon, really this (important and influential)guy really thought that?? And, as usual, this guy was dismissive of any specific examples of the Obama admin continuing, actually expanding, policies from the previous admin.

Everybody says that it has always been a choice of the lesser evil is only half right - things may be similiar, but are crazier than ever. Also, when ya say anything negative about one candidate, people assume you support the other one. I despise them both, and their VPs, and have a hard time about everyone going along with this all like it makes any kind of sense. I can understand the temptation to put one's head in the sand, but sorely do not get anyone who actively supports either one of these candidates.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chericher

It’s like a bad romance novel. And it’s called…”Everyone Needs Someone to Love”! I cannot help but sit back in “awe” wondering how so many people here (or anywhere else for that matter) can put SO MUCH TIME into these idiotic candidates! These sub-humans could care less whether you got hit by a MAC truck or not! Any one of these candidates would push you off a bridge if they knew it could get them an extra vote! I liked RP, but he sold out. He should have went independent towards the end, but didn’t. I personally think someone got to him. (That’s just my opinion of course).

People will continue to believe Obama-jad is god, and the rest want to believe Romney-Noodle is the next god. It’s ridiculous! If people took a quarter of that time they put towards these idiots to do something actually important, this world would be a far better place to live. It’s a sad state of affairs we live in these days, and I don’t see it getting any better.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The problem is politicians have to "care" about the kids or they'll lose votes.

but I love the look on that kids' face while he's looking at obama. That picture's worth a meme or two.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

The problem is politicians have to "care" about the kids or they'll lose votes.
Here's a thought...How about the politicians "care" about the voters in order to gain votes? The kids aren’t voting, the adults are. These crooked politicians know exactly what they’re doing, and they wouldn’t think twice about stealing the Lully Pop from a child if they knew they could gain a vote from it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I agree. Obama sucks. Romney sucks. The third party candidates aren't qualified but I'm going to vote third party anyways as a protest vote against the (D) and (R) candidates ... because they both suck. So .. I hear ya ...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My wake up call to the futility of voting for a candidate based on campaign promises came many years ago in the state gubernatorial election in Illinois. The front runner was Lt governor Ogilvie. The main plank in his platform was that Illinois did not need a state income tax and he would veto any such bills that came across his desk. The SOB didn't even let the door to the Governors office slap him in the butt before he signed a new state income tax into law. I have not trusted ANYTHING a candidate says since then. As long as there is no accountability for broken campaign promises they all know that they can lie like a rug and not worry about repercussions.

top topics

join