It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Mayor Declares Emergency as West Nile Virus Spreads

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by backfourty
Second post here

Having had WNV I can speak for us who have had it, it blows! Flu-like symptoms minus the URI part. Very strange. Shakes, fever and body aches. I was sick for a week straight. Awful. Not to mention that I'm in my late 20's. I live in Dallas. They said today that 30% of the mosquitoes tested carried the disease. Ugh!!

It's a good thing that's all you had. There are now 41 deaths in the country and over 1100 infected. That is 4 times more infected for this time of year. It is becoming the largest outbreak the US has ever seen.

I live in the Dallas area, too. I got careless the other day and didn't spray my feet so now I have several mosquito bites on them that itch like crazy!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Obama already supposedly ceded U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. and authorized U.N. troops to invade the U.S. in case of an emergency. Obamacare also supposedly requires that all Americans have a class II implantable device that tracks medical records nlt March 2013. Obama has also supposedly authorized U.S. troops to enforce manadatory vaccinations in case of a pandemic...
The reason that the West Nile virus propaganda is strange is because there is apparently no evidence that West Nile virus actually exists! A lot of news is going around about how Obama needs to create an emergency in order to conclude his communist take over of the U.S. which makes me wonder if this is the emergency that he has planned.

The West Nile virus has never been isolated. "Isolated" means discovered. This is a simple notion. Just as you can ask whether an explorer on a ship, journeying to the tip of South America, ever arrived, you can ask whether researchers ever found the West Nile virus.

The answer is no.

Researchers state the virus in question is 0.04 micrometers. At the same time, they admit that the original fishing expedition for the virus employed filters that were 0.22 micrometers. The obvious conclusion? You cannot assume that whatever was trapped in the filter was West Nile virus. The filter was too porous. It was nearly six times larger than the virus...How are people being diagnosed with West Nile if the virus has never been proved to exist; and what is making people sick if not West Nile?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join