It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unpartial!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

You probably don't get invited to many parties, do you.

(just kidding)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

With the $2 million in seed-funding that Stremor Corp recently raised, they will start launching protypes as soon as two weeks from now. Stremor Corp recognizes that the world is quickly developing to run via mobile devices, but they also see that the changes will be rough for many internet sites and applications. Their goal is to help move technology into the mobile generation fluidly by crating technology that aids in the transition of the content.
Link - Skeptic said this will affect ATS - will we finally get the mobile ATS app we have been desiring for so long?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
After running through a search and finding out that no one really knows anything..

I want to know when the full unveiling will be, please!

What should we be expecting?

Can we please have some dirt?

Cheers.

ATS is going mobile, that is my opinion.

In addition to Wirtz and Rewis, Stremor Corp has hired three additional software engineers, two user experience developers, a video expert and a copywriter. Creating a total of nine new jobs in Scottsdale. The rapid expansion and exceptional talent has accelerated the pace of development, allowing the first product launch, a demonstration of their unique natural language engine, to be scheduled for late-August, 2012. Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

Stremor is based in the same town as the Bella game, Scottsdale, Arizona. The pictures look like apps for mobile phones, the facebook thumb is not actually a facebook logo, it just looks like it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

ATS is going mobile, that is my opinion.

I wold assume ATS will benefit from the soon to be unveiled Stremor platform at some point.

But it goes way beyond ATS...

With the technology that Stremor Corp is releasing, a new wave of mobile technology can function all day, any day, anywhere. By re-thinking the basic ideas behind the basic uses of the internet, the company has created programs that are run by a natural language engine, which can translate and edit programs and internet applications to help them meet the needs of the user. Stemor Corp is imagining the future from a consumer-based approach.

“If you consider what everyone else in online and mobile is doing as comparable to cars, trucks, SUVs, and other vehicles of the road — you can consider what we’re doing as comparable to making teleporters”.

In other words, if an app uses the Stremor platform, you won't have to stop what you're doing with your laptop, lose your place, and restart everything all over again on your iPhone while you're at lunch. Stremor will "teleport" your app to wherever you are on whatever device you are using at any time.

At least, that's what I gather from what I've read.

I hope SO remembers us little guys when he is a billionaire.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sounds like they are making more hype than they should be.

Seems like something most people will not like and ultimately will fail horribly.

So they cant tell us anything but they can say that they are building teleporters?

What kind of croc is that?

And even if ATS is going mobile all that means is that it will hit the mainstream.. meaning more people posting useless lies to try and become popular.

Sold out much?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

Sounds like they are making more hype than they should be.

What would you suggest a new tech start-up do? Sit back and hope people find you on their own?

Seems like something most people will not like and ultimately will fail horribly.

Are you speaking of unpartial.com or Stremor? People who don't care about political reporting probably won't care about unpartial.com

So they cant tell us anything but they can say that they are building teleporters?

read my post above. If that's what they're doing with Stremor, it could be pretty big. Lot's of companies would want to use something like that. Think "licensing"

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I really dont care about MORE internet tech.

Technology will be the fall of human civilization.

I just like the old ATS better. Rather than more publicity that will start to spam the entire site.

Got it? Good.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

Yes, the old ATS prior to Registered: 3-8-2012 was MUCH better than it is today.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Unpartial.com must be getting close... Thursday or Friday.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
One more day

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I'll predict an August 24th go-live.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OK, I was a few days off.

But, It's live now.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

It's live and it's pretty kick ass.

Definitely the cutting edge of political information streams.

Well done to all involved.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Agreed

I'd like to see the little salt shaker icon added to the ATS selection

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ok, we always claim the mainstream media is slanted one way or another - now that they have a way to collect the spin levels, I am excited for them to publish the stats on how slanted the MSM really are, and which direction!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join