It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning for 'new members'.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi.

You better read this now because they will delete it soon.

They are watching you…….they are now tracking your every move.

After a few months or after you enter so many posts or something like that you’ll be offered access to a “member only webpage”.

You have to agree to all kinds of stuff before you’ll gain access. (please read the fine print before you agree!)

On the website is information about everyone. Not only members but information about everybody everywhere all the time.

Now I’m in trouble. I shouldn't tell you this but you need to know.

I shouldn’t even type this stuff.
Look. I can find tyou….

Edit - They're lying. If you notice every member who replied has been here 4 awhile. Just saying...

edit on 15-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Bullocks.

I've been here for years. Never seen this "special" page.

Perhaps ATShas upped your paranoia a tid?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Threads still here

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Could you provide me with a link to this place?

I have yet to get such an invite.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

oooooh...I'm scared....

Are you sure you aren't talking about the RATS section. Really Above Top Secret. Where you do have to have a certain number of posts in order to enter and post there.....but, there is no secret agreement you have to sign to get in.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
oh crikey, i'm outta here!
should i put my HD in the bath or throw it out a window?

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I forgot that forum existed! lol

link   
I guess they better get ready to go in the toilet with me then...

Really?? I have been here a bit myself and have seen no special page other than RATS. As a stay at home mom, I can only assume those who are tracking me are bored out of their minds.

link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Bullocks.

I've been here for years. Never seen this "special" page.

Perhaps ATShas upped your paranoia a tid?

You just werent cool enough to get the invite. We have satin jackets and secret handshakes and everything.

link   
Sounds like you've been punked. Did they request your credit card details aswell?
edit on 15-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321
oh crikey, i'm outta here!
should i put my HD in the bath or throw it out a window?

I heard it's best to eat them....

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Sounds like you've been punked. Did they request you credit card details aswell?

If so it's not us, we ask for blood type..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Terms and Conditions

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

Link please, or retraction, or this is Strike 1.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It looks like they meant to pull that old gag where you click on the link and it takes you to your personal page, but they botched the link. Too bad. That one is funny the first time you see it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

oooooh...I'm scared....

Are you sure you aren't talking about the RATS section. Really Above Top Secret. Where you do have to have a certain number of posts in order to enter and post there.....but, there is no secret agreement you have to sign to get in.

Des

Heck with the secret agreement, I want a secret handshake! C'mon, I never belonged to a society with a secret handshake. How about, tap knuckles twice while saying, oingo poingo, then slap right shoe, curtsy, touch elbows...?...well now I forgot my own secret handshake!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

ssshhhhh....you aren't supposed to tell about the secret handshake.....

But, we did get your satin jacket embroidered with shiny sequins for you...it's real purdy too....

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have access to this member's only page. It's great. It's a back door into the CIA and the FBI, and we get to have real life chats with aliens and extra-dimensional beings. If you're really lucky, they'll give you access to the super-dooper-pooper-scooper page, where they teach you to ascend and become just pure energy. It's great, because you can predict the future, visit the past, and have some really freaky sex as a spirit.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
OMG did you edit that part about only members who have been here for a while replying?

You only have around 4 hours to edit. I hope you can continue to cover all of your bases this well.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I have access to this member's only page. It's great. It's a back door into the CIA and the FBI, and we get to have real life chats with aliens and extra-dimensional beings. If you're really lucky, they'll give you access to the super-dooper-pooper-scooper page, where they teach you to ascend and become just pure energy. It's great, because you can predict the future, visit the past, and have some really freaky sex as a spirit.

I think I love you.......

Des

top topics

<<   2 >>

join