It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Potential War with Iran to Last 1 Month

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

Wrong. Iran has the largest population of Jews outside Israel in the region. They are Jewish, they are NOT Zionist.

When he says 'Zionist Regime' he specifically means the Zionist-Terrorist Government. He has nothing against the Israeli people.

His words are constantly changed and misquoted to suit the MSMs bs agenda. If you listened to him instead of CNN and Fox you would know he is a very clever individual.

Iran (and Ahmadinejad) are on a knife's edge and he walks so skillfully along it, he makes it look like they are on a stable platform.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by ronnieray123

If you don't like it ,pay no nevermind,islam wasn't invented to annoy YOU,this was their choice from a build society of/over thousands of years,that they CHOOSE not to change,or do.YOU sir are the problem...wanting to impose change,in this case through irradication ,on a society that does NOT want to,tend to your own back yard where your own rights and freedoms are being widdled away generation by generation,and corruption within your govt is second to none..

www.youtube.com...

here's some tissue...grow up
edit on 17-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

1st off you are butchering the English language
2nd They were converted at the tip of the sword and kept that way until they gave up trying to fight.
3rd Corrupt or not, at least I do not have to worry about women getting beaten for going out alone
4th Islam was not created to annoy me, you are correct, it was created to convert me, and they already have a foot in the door.
Fact is the only good muslim is a former muslim. They shamelessly cover their women leading to the ultimate perversion of undressing them.

Like I said, when every person in every muslim dominated country has the right to live their life as they see fit, then I will lighten up.
Until that day I would be the first to stuff pork in their mouth and make them watch as I draw cartoons of mohammed fornicating with sheep

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I have made my point,if these people wish they can leave this
religion,the fact is this is the choice they have made to live in this society,if you cant handle the 2.2 billion on this planet that would agree
with me,you are welcome to leave too
sorry to burst your bubble..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Tell me you're not serious.

Direct military to military talks?
You do realize Iran and America don't talk to each other, and that Iran doesn't allow American Forces or Media into their country?

Everyone keeps comparing Iran to Iraq. They are nothing alike. The Iraqi's were being forced to fight for a dictatorship. Iran on the other hand, are democratically elected and have been ramming national pride and extremism into their youth since the Islamic Revolution during the late 70's. The Iraqi air force was non existent during Operation Iraqi Freedom and they didn't want to fight the US.
Iran however, has a thousand fighters and thousands of Shabab-1/-2 missiles to unleash on the US military. Iran has been furiously building support among its own people.

The Iranian people are not afraid to go to war. Hell, they have 11 million fanatical paramilitaries and over a million soldiers (active and reserve) with another 250,000 Revolutionary Guards. They have a fanatical devotion to Mahdi and their country which makes them a very dangerous foe.

Like the S.S. in Nazi Germany they aren't going to stop fighting until they are eradicated because they know their lives and nation is going to be ruined.

YES...I AM SERIOUS! There are ongoing and these talks are done between various Iranian Military and Non-Military personal who are conveying the intentions of what the U.S. Military would have to do in a Worse Case Scenario such as the Old Guard Iranian Leadership ordering their Military Leaders to create an even which would FORCE the U.S. Military to respond with Military Action. As I said...the most likely possibilities would be Iranian Leaders who have determined that the Pro-Democracy Movement of which at the very least number of supporters are 70% of the entire Iranian Population as well as 94% of the Population desiring Iran to be a TRUE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC...are an attempt at CLOSING THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ or DIRECT ATTACK LAUNCHED AT ISRAEL BY IRANIAN MISSILES and at the very worse case...Iranian Leadership declaring publicly whether it is true or not...that they have Nuclear Weapons. In any of these cases the U.S. Military would be FORCED to GO IN. Because of these possibilities...Secret Military to Military talks are being held via intermediaries. The Iranian Military Leadership with the exception of perhaps ONE DIVISION which is Ultra-Loyal as well as Highly Paid by the Old Religious Guard...has NO INTEREST in becoming a STATISTIC of U.S. Military Targeting. The talks are designed to get the Iranian Military to NOT OBEY a Command from the Old Religious Guard such as I have outlined that would drag the U.S. Military into a Fight. Iranian Military Commanders have been told of what they will receive in benefits as well as how to Stand Down. Even though there is no official communication between either the Military's or Governments of both Nations does not mean there is not on going SECRET COMMUNICATION between the U.S. Military and U.S. Agencies and Iranian Military and Iranian Agencies which are dominated by their own Leadership that has a Very Massive Interest in what will happen as they do not want to be targeted and intend to be on the side that comes out ON TOP! If you are say...an ADMIRAL of the Iranian Navy and are ORDERED to attempt a closure of the Strait...and if you don't STAND DOWN...you are going to DIE! OR...you stand down and end up becoming an Admiral of a FREE IRAN and not only LIVE but get to keep all your PERKS as well as what the U.S. Military offers you. If you attempt to close the Strait...you LOOSE EVERYTHING...your Ships, your Perks, Your LIFE...and Iranian Military Leaders are under NO ILLUSION of what would happen should they have to fight the U.S. Military. They would be SLAUGHTERED.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

My Grandson is sitting on my lap, thanks for giving us a good laugh.

Shakes head and walks away.

I saw them in a dream, years before Iran built them. I saw them attack a city, and everybody in shock

At the time of the Libya crisis, I thought my dream must have been about Libya. I saw what looked like ICBM rockets flying in one direction, and the blue planes coming up out of the water and responding in the other direction. I thought Libya might have had some secret submarine planes, that were blue, WWI'ish, just like these, so I figured they were attacking Rome, where NATO was stationed. But, the Libya crisis passed, and no blue planes. So, I figured it was just a dream. Then, whadda know, Iran announces these blue planes and shows them off, and I was shocked, there were the planes just as I saw them in the dream. Except, they haven't attacked yet. So, who could the target be?

Laugh today, while there is still time to laugh.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

You are worried about a bunch of what can only be described as KIT BOATS with Wings? These things are NOT a threat to U.S. Navy Carrier Groups. Even though all U.S. Carriers as well as Aegis Cruisers will have installed a Nuclear Powered Free Electron Laser that can vaporize multiple targets in the Hundreds at the same time and targets as small as a 50 Cal Round...the current U.S. Carrier Groups have very capable systems that would destroy one of these SKIMMERS well before they came anywhere near any U.S. Navy Ship.

The U.S. Navy not only uses many forms of Radar but also uses AWACS and J-Stars as well as it's own Carrier Launched Detection Aircraft to help detect over the horizon threats as well as each Carrier Group is linked up with Multiple Satellite Systems that can detect any Sub no matter it's depth as well as Low to Sea Level Skimmers such as these.

We have Ground and Ocean Penetrating Satellite Radar that can see to the Oceans Bottom as well as Detect a Shore Based Missile Site that is housed within a Sea Side Mountain. The IR-Signature of such craft can easily be detected as we have IR Detection capabilities that can pick up even the Air Friction upon any Crafts Wings or Hull. Never Mind...Magnetometers that can detect the slightest variation in a Geographic Grid where anything might be moving.

You cannot compare the U.S. Military to the Iranian Military as no matter what kind of threat is out there...the U.S. Military can see it coming from over a thousand miles away. These things are just TOYS!

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I have made my point,if these people wish they can leave this
religion
sorry to burst your bubble..

Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You are worried about a bunch of what can only be described as KIT BOATS with Wings? These things are NOT a threat to U.S. Navy Carrier Groups.

There are things you can do with a knife, that you cannot do with a gun.

A knife might seem like a primitive weapon, by comparison, but in the right type of circumstances, the knife becomes the superior weapon.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

A Muslim’s conversion to Christianity is not a crime punishable by death under Islamic law.
worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.ca...
Tissue...Have a safe trip off the planet

Maybe upgrade from that rock youv'e been living under www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

A knife might seem like a primitive weapon, by comparison, but in the right type of circumstances, the knife becomes the superior weapon.

This is very true!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You are worried about a bunch of what can only be described as KIT BOATS with Wings? These things are NOT a threat to U.S. Navy Carrier Groups.

I agree...a knife can even be a weapon powerful enough to deter a Launch of a ICBM tipped with MIRVED Nuclear Warheads as a Soldier can throw a knife that penetrates and pins a hand that must turn a key as the other must push a Button. Thus a thrown KNIFE will have defeated a Nuclear Weapon.

But in this case...the conditions would be more like a Soldier or Sailor throwing a Knife at a BRICK WALL. The Knife just bounces of or BREAKS it's tip. THIS is a better analogy for what we are talking about in this scenario with THESE type of craft. Google...FREE ELECTRON LASER...as well as CVN-78 Gerald R. Ford installed Free Electron Laser....then you will understand why these craft are not even worthy to be compared to a FLY.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Your right, how could I be so ignorant. You are far more enlightened that I could ever hope to be.
Islam is the most peaceful religion on the planet and if people would just stop getting in the way it could spread peace through out the world.

Did your mother have any kids that lived? Like the parent blind to the misdeeds of their child, you refuse to see that which is plainly in front of you.
Muslims are a violent people, like it or not, it is true.
I do not turn on the news and hear about the Pope ordering the killing of someone.
I do not turn on the news and hear about Christians in Egypt murdering muslims
You can spin your crap all you want, and maybe you believe it too, but do not tell me about the tolerant and loving muslims. This either makes you a liar or ignorant....or both.
As much as I would like to believe they have a live and let live policy, they do not.
Spain is a former muslim conquered nation and the muslims have not let them have a moment of peace yet.

You need to spout your nonsense to someone else. Someone who does not take the time to evaluate the deeds done.
Like it or not, the biggest crimes that have been done against people who have nothing to do with military, have been perpetrated by muslims. The retaliation for these crimes have with out question caused innocents to perish, but that comes along with the territory. Hang around with crappy people and crappy things happen to you.

As I stated many times over. 1 muslim family behaves towards its neighbors much differently that they do if there is 1 Christian family living in a muslim community.

You, Mr. All2human are delusional, almost child like in your steadfast beliefs that those who proclaim their hatred for me and my kindred really mean let's get together,play some cards, have a Bar-B-Q and talk about all the things we have in common.
I envy you in that I can no longer believe as you do.
For too many years I have watched and I have taken notes.
I have arrived at my own conclusions based on the deeds and actions of this group of people and I find them disgusting and vile.
Those who support them, like yourself, are even more offensive and I can only hope that when karma comes to settle old debts you do not forget why you are on the list of scores to be settled

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Ever heard, "Never bring a knife to a gun fight"?????????

2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Manpower! Manpower!
The US simply hasn't the manpower to deal with the aftermath of an Iran/USA war look at Iraq for heaven's sake.
And how is Israel going to get to Iran?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choke
Manpower! Manpower!
The US simply hasn't the manpower to deal with the aftermath of an Iran/USA war look at Iraq for heaven's sake.
And how is Israel going to get to Iran?

The manpower isn't the issue...it's the money to pay for it. The active duty US Army has 10 maneuver ground combat divisions. The National Guard can assemble another 8. There are also several independent combat brigades and regiments that would be about 4 or 5 more division equivelants. The Army Reserve has the manpower to replace casualties in these units. Due to unit rotation only about 4-5 Division equivelants have been deployed at any one time. While maybe 3-4 divisions would be refitting after deployment, and some of the Guard ones, would need up to 90days training, we could EASILY muster 10 combat divisions. Well. maybe not easily, but relatively quickly, transport to the needed theater might become an issue and the Civil Reserve Airlift would have to be activated.

I didn't even count the Marines.

BUT no one is talking about invading Iran. AGAIN for like the 20th post I've mentioned this, this will be an air/sea war...at least as far as the US is concerned. Unless things get REALLY out of hand.
edit on 21-8-2012 by SrWingCommander because: additional info

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You will be surprised to know i agree with you on many points,i completely disagree with how they choose to govern there life,and the way they treat their women,in fact i don't agree with religion at all,but it's not my religion,society or choice.
I'm not supporting them,i'm accepting them,
But if your going to engage in threats i will assume YOU are the one here acting like the child ,YOU ronnieray123 that wants to murder 2.2 billion people, spewing hatred and intolerance, Hitler would be proud,it is YOU that needs to be fearfull of Karma.. The doctors should have smacked your mom for even having YOU.
edit on 21-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

But if your going to engage in threats i will assume YOU are the one here acting like the child ,YOU ronnieray123 that wants to murder 2.2 billion people, spewing hatred and intolerance, Hitler would be proud,it is YOU that needs to be fearfull of Karma.. The doctors should have smacked your mom for even having YOU.
edit on 21-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

Anyone who takes it upon themselves to violate another person, in my opinion should be exterminated. If you rape a woman you should be put down. If you commit murder, you should be put down.
If you beat a woman for choosing how she dresses........you should be exterminated.

If you advocate doing those things that islam is famous for, those things that make women afraid to go out alone, dress how they like and to choose for themselves how to live their lives.........there is no place for you on this earth.
Even if you were just one of the people cheering while a woman is getting whipped for walking with a man who is not her husband.....you should be exterminated. And the very next question should be,"Is there anyone else who has a problem with this young lady going to the park in bluejeans and a t-shirt?"
II NEVER said I want all muslims exterminated......I want them to recognize that all people are free to make choices for themselves. It is the ones who would gladly deny someone that right that I would like to see strung up

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

well lets read it from your own words:

I make no apologies for my opinions against muslims. Little ones grow up to be big ones. They need to go.

I most sincerely hope Israel nukes them.
I hope the word Israel puts fear into the hearts of muslims where ever they may be and their children wake up at night with nightmares.

The mere fact that people need fear them for whatever reason tells me they need exterminated.

I pronounce islam guilty of crimes against the Bill of Rights and sentence islam to death

I therefor declare them unfit to share the Earth with

palastinians, arabs and muslims in general are 1 step below the evolutionary ladder than a monkey, and the people who support them are one step below that.
Islam is to civilization what scurvy was to a sailor

I have taken it upon myself to deem them unfit for existence.

for every bomb dropped I will celebrate
For every casualty reported I will rejoice
For every mother left without a son, every father without a heir, I will be pleased

edit on 25-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Dont take it too seriously All2human, Mods already have him on the "Trolling" list for randomly insulting members of this site

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Israel is threatening Iran for years.

It is not going to weaken us or make us afraid.

It just brings more hate on us.

How can a illegitimate country threaten a more than 5000 years old civilization ?

And you people wonder why I call mooselimbs the names I do.
A nation the size of a city has for years been threatening Iran??? Do you read what you type?
Is your head stuck so far up your dupa and your religion that you actually believe a statement like that.

Do you believe allah is going to protect you?
If he does not will you accept that he does not approve of what you have become?
If your nation gets devastated over a tiny sliver of land that just wants to be left alone will you then be able to live peacefully with the fact that it is there?
You might hurt Israel, but when the smoke clears it will still be there and it will be bigger, stronger and more determined.....and your country will pay for rebuilding it. Is that what you really want??
America , right or wrong, will turn your nation into a land of carnage and your people will spend decades trying to recover from it, no water, no electricity, nothing but sorrow and despair, and America will wake up the next day like nothing happened.
This is not about right and wrong, those are opinions. This is about what will happen, nothing more, nothing less.
This is about who is going to suffer the most. If you believe in your heart that iran will teach the Americans a lesson that no one has been able to do yet, and remember iraq thought the same thing and iran couldn't beat them in 8 years of war, then go for it. If not you need to get realistic and not nationalistic. You will lose, and you will lose badly. Mothers will lose their sons by the thousands and there will be no one for you to fight back against,
For the love of your children do not let your leaders pride do this to you. It is far better someone gives his life and prevent his countries destruction than for 1000s of people to give their lives and cause their countries destruction,
We both saw what happened in iraq and in Bosnia and so many other places.
Just let the damn inspectors in, let them go where they want to go, whatever it takes. Just don't let your country get turned into a land of sorrow and grief, Even though I do not like muslims, I do want them to go to work, come home, eat dinner and do it again the next day......in other words to be subject to the same misery I live with everyday,
For Gods sake it is coming, it is coming and it is gonna be really bad for you guys,
America will bomb and bomb and bomb you from 1000 miles away, day and night, and you will be helpless to stop it. Then when the suffering of the people is just too great, the inspectors will be allowed in. Either way the inspectors will come, the question is do they inspect rubble or do they inspect buildings. Do mothers put their children to bed and pray they live through the night or do inspectors go where they need to go.
Please love yourselves more than you hate me, look across the desert at iraq and ask yourselves if that is what you want in your home town, then ask yourselves if that little piece of land called Israel is worth ruining your nation over

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join