It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Potential War with Iran to Last 1 Month

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

Using nukes are the only chance Israel has against Iran. And if they did that then it's good bye Israel. Iran can easily put more men in the field than the total population of Israel combined.

If Israel attacks Iran then America should refuse all aid to Israel.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by Blaine91555

If I recall correctly, Iran was offered the fuel constantly for its plants and it was constantly not delivered forcing them to start their own enrichment program.

Your post initially made me smile, but then I realized that a lot of people really do believe what you wrote, and that is the scariest bit of all.

No, the Russians made the offer and were going to build the plants. That is true. It had zero to do with no fuel as Iran simply refused the offer out of the gate. Nice try though.

I was talking more about may 2010 when an agreement was signed by Iran and Turkey, with Brazil mediating. you know, when Turkey and Brazil where against further sanctions, but nice try though.

A little pressure on a country wanting to become a member of a security council can do amazing things

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Using nukes are the only chance Israel has against Iran. And if they did that then it's good bye Israel. Iran can easily put more men in the field than the total population of Israel combined.

If Israel attacks Iran then America should refuse all aid to Israel.

So wrong on so many levels it boggles the mind.

It will all be over with in a matter weeks once it gets rolling. Once it starts rolling, just like your claims, Iran will be neutralized.

Thanks N E how.

Chick-Fil-A?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There will be no Iran/Israel war. The U.S. will not allow it. Iran is so close to imploding as it is that to stat a war with Iran would be stupid and it would only happen if Iran did something Stupid like close the Strait of Hormuz or declare publicly that they have a Nuclear Weapon.

If either of these events were to happen then the U.S. would have to go in. The U.S. Military...as I have said before...is having direct Military to Military Talks with Iran behind the Iranian Leaderships back. This happened in Iraq and saved the lives of Tens of Thousands of Iraqi Soldiers...the same would occur in Iran.

Israel does not have the capability nor the Tech to be able to seize all Iranian Nuclear Sites without the danger of an Iranian Military Counter Attack. Iranian Military Leaders would surely fight Israels attempt of an attack...they WOULD NOT...however...be Suicidal and attempt to Directly Confront the U.S. Military. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Seeing as your so confident and keen on seeing this happen,apparently there is recruiting..
pass it on to your buddies too
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Israel can't defeat these guys

SOURCE: www.wired.com...

Here is a low-tech craft that anybody can fly without training, that Iran produces in-house, no foreign high-tech required.

They fly under the radar. So you can't see them coming.

The are highly maneuverable, and slow.

Iran could produce millions of these craft, pilot them with kids, send them on suicide missions, and nobody could stop the invasion.

Unlike a car, tank, or army truck, these craft need no road to travel on. So, their travel path is not limited, they go anywhere, which means you can't anticipate which direction they'll be coming from.

They could approach Israel from all directions simultaneously.

They don't need an "airfield" to take off, so you can't bomb some air field in Iran to stop them from taking off.

They may look primitive and world war I ish, but they can be very effective in a guerrilla type war, of hit and run.

How would Israel defend against these craft? You can't look in all directions all the time, you can't see them on radar so you'd have to use satellite intelligence to constantly monitor the movements. On a stormy day, with lots of cloud cover, Iran could launch a sneak attack, and satellites couldn't see.

By the time Israel "hears" the noisy WWI engines coming towards the border, it's too late to scramble some military defense. Some craft will always get through. They can come like locusts, swarming over the land, and delivering payloads at literally any point in Israel they wish.

There's no effective defense against these blue planes.

So, I don't think Israel would ever attack Iran.

The only kind of war Israel wants, is one that they can run in, strike, and leave quickly, like done in Syria. But, to stir up the hornets nest in Iran, is a different matter altogether. The Iranian response will be like a plague of locusts. They have the people, and the low-tech technology to send that blue-plane plague.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Please tell me you are joking.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Tbh i laughed out loud when i read your post.
pilot them with kids wt?...
pills...take your pills

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Here is a low-tech craft that anybody can fly without training, that Iran produces in-house, no foreign high-tech required.

Iran could produce millions of these craft, pilot them with kids, send them on suicide missions, and nobody could stop the invasion.

Unlike a car, tank, or army truck, these craft need no road to travel on. So, their travel path is not limited, they go anywhere, which means you can't anticipate which direction they'll be coming from.

They don't need an "airfield" to take off, so you can't bomb some air field in Iran to stop them from taking off.

They may look primitive and world war I ish, but they can be very effective in a guerrilla type war, of hit and run.

How would Israel defend against these craft? You can't look in all directions all the time, you can't see them on radar so you'd have to use satellite intelligence to constantly monitor the movements. On a stormy day, with lots of cloud cover, Iran could launch a sneak attack, and satellites couldn't see.

By the time Israel "hears" the noisy WWI engines coming towards the border, it's too late to scramble some military defense. Some craft will always get through. They can come like locusts, swarming over the land, and delivering payloads at literally any point in Israel they wish.

The only kind of war Israel wants, is one that they can run in, strike, and leave quickly, like done in Syria. But, to stir up the hornets nest in Iran, is a different matter altogether. The Iranian response will be like a plague of locusts. They have the people, and the low-tech technology to send that blue-plane plague.

These can be very easily shot down by many different options Israel has in their arsenal. Even a gunship could pick these off like fish in a barrel well beyond their visual range. Radar is not the only method of detection.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This post was very well written. Nice job; S&F.

At any rate, my thoughts on this issue are that I feel that this war was supposed to have already started back during that whole flotilla incident between Israel and Turkey. Something big and horrible was supposed to have happened -- but didn't. Something intervened. Can't tell you how or why, just call it a hunch.

I feel we've been on borrowed time ever since nothing "big" happened from that whole fiasco.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You sir have ZERO idea what your talking about, they are 'hovering boats' not planes, if a kids drove this he would crash...

Second these are not invisble to radar we don't live in 1940s anymore defensive radars can track anything higher then 10 feet of the groud.

These still things are basically plastic hobby planes 100 bullets from a saw machine gun will send it and it's piglet to an early grave.

And study a little bit Israel isn't an island.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I hope Israel invades Iran soon. I can't wait to see the reactions of the Russians and the Chinese...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

LMAO!!!!!!!

Huh?

You cant be serious dad. Are being serious or is this some form of joke?

"They fly under the radar. So you can't see them coming.
The are highly maneuverable, and slow. "

Cant see them coming? YEAH everyone will be asleep as they are unleashed.

SO slow a kid with a M14EBR could knock it out.

"Iran could produce millions of these craft, pilot them with kids, send them on suicide missions, and nobody could stop the invasion. "

Hundreds sure, thousands, maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,millions?

"They could approach Israel from all directions simultaneously."

YEAH, they work real good in sand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT.

"The only kind of war Israel wants, is one that they can run in, strike, and leave quickly, like done in Syria. But, to stir up the hornets nest in Iran, is a different matter altogether. The Iranian response will be like a plague of locusts. They have the people, and the low-tech technology to send that blue-plane plague. "

Blue plane plague?? Locusts? OMG

"You can't look in all directions all the time"

You obviously never been to Israel.

My Grandson is sitting on my lap, thanks for giving us a good laugh.

Shakes head and walks away.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I make no apologies for my opinions against muslims. Little ones grow up to be big ones. They need to go.
You can make excuses for them all you want. Funny how I never see any of the Fans of the Followers of Allah applying for residency in Iran or any of the other places that islam rules over.

It would almost be worth sending some people there to have women driving cars, wearing bluejeans and T-shirts, going to the park with male friends and everything else that just puts their underwear in knots.
Break every rules that stifles the individuals right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness. Just to cause trouble and stick your finger in the eye of their leaders, and the people who support this sort of violation of a persons God given Rights.

OOoooh, but now you lefties would tell me that it would be wrong to go over their and violate their laws and customs .
Yet you have no issue with foreigners coming here and doing it to us.
You think that the leaders of Israel who tell their people to dress as they want, go to the park with who you want and choose for yourself who to marry are evil. But the people who violate the very words of the Bill of Rights each and every day they are allowed to remain on this Earth are the "good guys".
You are hopelessly misguided. You let race and religion blind you from seeing right and wrong.
Israel will prevail against the muslims for the same reason the nazi's lost...because the nazi's were wrong.

I know, I know, I am filled with hate, you are absolutely correct. I wear it as a badge of honor. I will continue hating the muslims until they come in to compliance with the Bill of Rights, and then I will treat them with the same respect I give to Canadians, British and every other people who believe in the words of our founding fathers.

I find Islam guilty of crimes against the Bill of Rights and sentence Islamist to a life of being hated until they recognize that people everywhere, even in arab countries are free to do or to not do, as they see fit with out fear of reprisal.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

If you don't like it ,pay no nevermind,islam wasn't invented to annoy YOU,this was their choice from a build society of/over thousands of years,that they CHOOSE not to change,or do.YOU sir are the problem...wanting to impose change,in this case through irradication ,on a society that does NOT want to,tend to your own back yard where your own rights and freedoms are being widdled away generation by generation,and corruption within your govt is second to none..

www.youtube.com...

here's some tissue...grow up

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This war will be a horrible thing. Although we should also be worried about the man who will bring peace at the end of it. He is the man of sin.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If anyone is still in doubt of Iran's intentions, and for those who still believe Ahmadinejad farts butterflies & daisies, here it is:

Many thousands of Iranians shouted "Death to America, death to Israel"

"You want a new Middle East? We do too, but in the new Middle East ... there will be no trace of the American presence and the Zionists," Ahmadinejad told worshippers at Tehran University in an event broadcast live on state television.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuonSpin
If anyone is still in doubt of Iran's intentions, and for those who still believe Ahmadinejad farts butterflies & daisies, here it is:

Many thousands of Iranians shouted "Death to America, death to Israel"

"You want a new Middle East? We do too, but in the new Middle East ... there will be no trace of the American presence and the Zionists," Ahmadinejad told worshippers at Tehran University in an event broadcast live on state television.

www.reuters.com...

I dont believe Ahmadinejad farts butterflies, but I can understand what he is saying.

The middle east is a muslim region of the world, remove all traces of western influence and it can continue growing with its own culture.

just want to point something out

"Saving the existence of the Zionist regime (Israel) is a joint commitment by most arrogant Western governments,"

This is a copy and paste of the article linked
Why did reuters feel it necessary to add Israel into the sentence when he was talking about a political party and not Israel itself?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Is he not specifically referring to Israel as a whole when he is saying "Zionist regime" ? Isn't the real issue the age-old hatred many Arabs have toward the Jews?

What's your take on this munkey66?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Tell me you're not serious.

Direct military to military talks?
You do realize Iran and America don't talk to each other, and that Iran doesn't allow American Forces or Media into their country?

Everyone keeps comparing Iran to Iraq. They are nothing alike. The Iraqi's were being forced to fight for a dictatorship. Iran on the other hand, are democratically elected and have been ramming national pride and extremism into their youth since the Islamic Revolution during the late 70's. The Iraqi air force was non existent during Operation Iraqi Freedom and they didn't want to fight the US.
Iran however, has a thousand fighters and thousands of Shabab-1/-2 missiles to unleash on the US military. Iran has been furiously building support among its own people.

The Iranian people are not afraid to go to war. Hell, they have 11 million fanatical paramilitaries and over a million soldiers (active and reserve) with another 250,000 Revolutionary Guards. They have a fanatical devotion to Mahdi and their country which makes them a very dangerous foe.

Like the S.S. in Nazi Germany they aren't going to stop fighting until they are eradicated because they know their lives and nation is going to be ruined.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join