Israel: Potential War with Iran to Last 1 Month

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is my opinion so attack me if you want, just stating.

Iran is going to be taken down, It's the same bloody thing that happened with Libya - started with (rebel forces) and ended with Gadaifi being killed. This is a freaking chess game, and this is the independent nations being taken out right before out eyes. "Join us or you will lose your leadership and be replaced"

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Somebodys going to end up glowing in the dark, thats what will happen!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

Because of the whole gold for oil thing?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

hm? Has nothing to do with gold nor oil, this is about gaining ground and slowly capturing the World, once you own all the pieces on a chessboard, there is no one left to stand against you.

Israel and the US are one of the same. In-fact many of these countries are one of the same, but Iran still stands in the way, so naturally they will be the next to go.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I was referring specifically to claims that wanting to sell your oil for gold instead of US dollars can make you a target, and that it was "leaving the club" not "joining the club" which got our attention.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

ah! I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

but yes that's it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The first thing that pops into my head is that Iran could have had it's nuclear power plants years ago if that is in fact what they wanted. The offer was made to supply them with all the fuel they need and help building the plants. Anyone who thinks they are not building nuclear weapons after they declined that offer are spinning the truth because for some reason they want Iran to have those weapons. Anyone paying attention is not fooled by their hype. I guess they covet war.

It's also been very telling how many propagandists pretend that Hamas and Hezbolah are not in fact Iran. We all know they are. We all know that Iran is in fact responsible for the thousands of missiles fired into Israel and then they would pretend they are a peaceful country that never leaves it's borders
Who is stupid enough to believe that?

Of course the Iranian propagandist all over this board and the internet want Israel to be forced to attack. It is their real goal all along.They want the Jews dead and no amount of "I'm only against the Zionist" spin will change what they are. We know they say that while thinking all Jews are Zionists. It's so incredibly obvious that is true.

Iran can still stop this easily if they wish. Just stop building nuclear weapons. Anyone who want's them to have those weapons is insane and dangerous, just like the fanatics running that evil Theocratic Dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

"hm? Has nothing to do with gold nor oil, this is about gaining ground and slowly capturing the World, once you own all the pieces on a chessboard, there is no one left to stand against you.

Israel and the US are one of the same. In-fact many of these countries are one of the same, but Iran still stands in the way, so naturally they will be the next to go."

Well said mate, you get it and can see what there up too! If only the world could do the same!
edit on 16-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If I recall correctly, Iran was offered the fuel constantly for its plants and it was constantly not delivered forcing them to start their own enrichment program.

Your post initially made me smile, but then I realized that a lot of people really do believe what you wrote, and that is the scariest bit of all.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Antonio1

Probably, but not by convectional means.

Terrorism in Saudi Arabia. That's how they'll strike the US.

The US doesn't attack terrorists directly so much anymore. UAV's have made killing pretty straightforward in terms of hide outs and terrorism.

Reality is war by attrition has basically been made obsolete by the drone.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

If I recall correctly, Iran was offered the fuel constantly for its plants and it was constantly not delivered forcing them to start their own enrichment program.

Your post initially made me smile, but then I realized that a lot of people really do believe what you wrote, and that is the scariest bit of all.

No, the Russians made the offer and were going to build the plants. That is true. It had zero to do with no fuel as Iran simply refused the offer out of the gate. Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Iran screams to the top of its lungs about the evils of Isreal and the west. Reality is though they want to be just like us. They want power, prestige and respect and they think the bomb will get it for them.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If israel attacks Iran, then China and Russia will bomb israel to a glass parking lot. A lot of big egos, but where the rubber hits the road I don't think they are that stupid unless something is coming that we don't know about that makes it "neccessary" In that case we're screwed anyway. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

"They want power, prestige and respect and they think the bomb will get it for them."

And it will get power for them..............for all of 5 mins............ Then about 3 or 4 20 Megaton ICBMs burst 1000 feet above most if not all of there Major citys, BOOOOOOOOOOOM! Bye,bye Nuclear age, hello stone age not seen you for a while.
edit on 16-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Iran screams to the top of its lungs about the evils of Isreal and the west. Reality is though they want to be just like us. They want power, prestige and respect and they think the bomb will get it for them.

Now that's rational and no doubt a part of it. However I can't forget the insane words coming from the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei or President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. It also ignores that Hamas and Hezbolah are in fact Iran. You fund them and supply the weapons, they are you.

Religious fanaticism and their belief in the the Last Imam and a worldwide Caliphate make it about far more than just prestige. They want the Jews and all of the Western World gone. Let's not forget they don't even consider Jews to be entirely human. For Khamenei killing all the Jews would be like slaughtering a herd of animals.

Yes a war between Iran and Israel is something to fear greatly, but it does not change the facts regarding the leaders in Iran. Like most I have only sympathy for the people of Iran as prisoners of a Theocratic Dictatorship ran by fanatics.

I have no trouble at all understanding Israel after they have sat on their hands while thousands of missiles compliments of Iran have been launched indiscriminately into their country. I can only imagine how any other country might respond to a neighbor doing that to them. Israel has shown plenty of restraint, in fact it's amazing how long they have let this go on already.

Iran is the cause of this, not the other way around. Iran does not give a damn about the Palestinians and neither does their sock puppets Hamas and Hezbolah. They use them as an excuse.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
What does he know that we don't know about the Iranian question?
edit on 15-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

"Thats easy pinky.... their plan to take over the world!" - Brain

I just thought I would add some humor.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Not likely. The Russians and Chinese aren't going to use Nuclear weapons on Isreal (other then MAYBE if Isreal uses their own nukes). One they fear retaliation from the US (it would almost be automatic) resulting in an all out nuclear exchange. They don't want that.

However; as a Christian, I view this as setting up (or the aftermath of this sets up) eerily like Ezekiel 38 and 39. In that prophecy, what most scholars beleive is a coalition of Russia, Persia (Iran), Syria, and others, desend on Isreal, and are UTTERLY defeated as an act of God. This is often beleived to be SEPERATE from the battle of armegeddon. (there is some debate on that), and will procede or be immediately after the start of the 7 year "tribulation period" in which a world government controls most of the world. With Iran, Russia, and essentially all of the countries out of the way of a the "NWO" everyone on here laments against...you essentially could have this after this war. It is an interesting set up. I realize many on ATS don't beleive in that,and that even some Christians don't buy into the premillenial view of the end times/second coming, but the world situation lines up for these events.

Guess we will see, one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That there will be another world wide war is a forgone conclusion. But it won't be started by Israel.

Any preparation by Israel is the same as any government with a military. You plan and exercise for every possible eventuality and not to do so it just plain stupid.

So..... planning for war is not the same as starting a war. Just the same as studying medicine does not make you a good doctor.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Russia is in a very tricky place in the unfolding scenario. On the one hand I am sure that they would like a buffer zone between them and the machinations of the Americans in the area. On the other hand they are also happy about the prospect of diminishing Iranian power because it means diminishing stature for Islamic ideologues in Russia's own territories.

The second option has to be the one being emphasized in bilateral talks between the US and Russia.

It's a quandary. How Russia decides it is going to prioritize its wishlist for the region will decide Iran's fate.

Big lesson for Iran. Loose lips sink ships. Walk softly as you shop for your big stick.
edit on 16-8-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Helmkat

Now that's rational and no doubt a part of it. However I can't forget the insane words coming from the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei or President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. It also ignores that Hamas and Hezbolah are in fact Iran. You fund them and supply the weapons, they are you.

Religious fanaticism and their belief in the the Last Imam and a worldwide Caliphate make it about far more than just prestige. They want the Jews and all of the Western World gone. Let's not forget they don't even consider Jews to be entirely human. For Khamenei killing all the Jews would be like slaughtering a herd of animals.

Yes a war between Iran and Israel is something to fear greatly, but it does not change the facts regarding the leaders in Iran. Like most I have only sympathy for the people of Iran as prisoners of a Theocratic Dictatorship ran by fanatics.

I have no trouble at all understanding Israel after they have sat on their hands while thousands of missiles compliments of Iran have been launched indiscriminately into their country. I can only imagine how any other country might respond to a neighbor doing that to them. Israel has shown plenty of restraint, in fact it's amazing how long they have let this go on already.

Iran is the cause of this, not the other way around. Iran does not give a damn about the Palestinians and neither does their sock puppets Hamas and Hezbolah. They use them as an excuse.

Although I don't believe that Iran are the angel many here make them out to be, what you say from the other view point is just as bad. Iran may well fund terrorists, but to say they want the death of all Jews? Why have the Jews that live within Iran not all been slaughtered? Surely if they wanted their death so badly they could come up with some method to irradicate them slowly without raising too much suspicion. So, why isn't this happening?

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join