It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Potential War with Iran to Last 1 Month

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
What does he know that we don't know about the Iranian question?
edit on 15-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Iraq gone, no threat to Israel
Egypt's military rulers who placed Mubarak as their puppet head of State gone.
Syria, on the verge of collapse.
Libya turned upside down inside out on the opposite border to Egypt as Israel.
Uncertainty abounds, unity nowhere on the horizon.
Fledgling powers inside these Countries will be consolidating their powers and looking nervously at their neighbors on their borders for decades to come.

Iran has a pocket of fanatics with a ton of munitions stranded all along the eastern coast of the mediteranian trapped by a giant geopolitical pincer maneuver on such a grand scale that no army ever accomplished in the history of warfare.

Perhaps ole Clark is the Paton of our time, cooling his heals among the decoys not really knowing what is going on in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
With the propaganda coming out of Israel does anyone seriously believe Iran is the root of this problem?

I mean its not like Iran is steam rolling through every country in the middle east for Oil... I mean liberation purposes or anything.
edit on 15-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Iran are not dependant on any western country. That is the problem, the west do not like it. They must be destroyed

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Someone once said:

The best laid plans of mice and men...
often go awry.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
In Israel we definitely see this crisis for as it is, our two corrupted so called "leaders" going against the whole public and trying to force the whore region into a war.

It is difficult times... The industry needs to make money! Before the economy completely collapses... Very good reason to raise taxes, increase austerity measures, and force everyone out of thinking for themselves and getting the population into the very convenient "survival mode".

Only governments want war. What an insane world we live in...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Israel is threatening Iran for years.

It is not going to weaken us or make us afraid.

It just brings more hate on us.

How can a illegitimate country threaten a more than 5000 years old civilization ?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Thanks for the info.
Not "worried" per se... just wanting to know what kind of a position we really are in. Considering many many people are saying (and the pieces are lining up) that this could turn into much more than "just" another middle-east war.
I know VERY VERY little when it comes to world politics and military capabilities.

As far as China is concerned, I have been telling people for years that they are just waiting for the right moment. I don't have enough info to truly back up my theory, but I think there's more to their capabilities than we want to admit, or even know about. The reason that they have not moved or shown us what those capabilities are, is that they are waiting for the US to be crippled as much as we can be before they show up. But... like I said, I can't really prove what I'm thinking and that could be a topic for another thread, so as not to de-rail this one to much...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I LITERALLY laughed out loud.

wasn't Iraq or afghanistan supposed to last only 3 months or something?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
How many times has Iranian leadership threatened wipe Israel off the map?

The Iranian government has proven time and time again they are absolute in their loyalty to their fanatical ideologies.

Now our best intelligence has been telling us for quite a long time these ideological fanatics want to produce nuclear weapons.

I ask myself, "What could/would Iran do with nuclear weapons?" Wipe Israel off the map is the best answer I can think of.

Do I believe for a moment this is about "safe electricity"? Not a chance.

I can hardly blame Israel for drawing up attack plans. I'm sure they've been doing it for years.

When they will do this is unknown. However, when they do, from a historical point of view, I believe their victory over Iran will be mechanical and swift.

Also, I wonder if this newly leaked document wasn't intentionally leaked as a veiled warning for Iran.

edit on 16-8-2012 by MuonSpin because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
No offense to your thread or anything but I am soo sick of hearing about Iran I could pull my hair out. Seriously they have been spoon feeding us this propaganda CRAP about Iran for over a decade now! Is anyone else sick of it?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuonSpin

Well none. They have threatened to wipe the Zionist regime of the face of the planet.

The Iranian government has proven time and time again they are absolute in their loyalty to their fanatical ideologies.

Now our best intelligence has been telling us for quite a long time these ideological fanatics want to produce nuclear weapons.

And it is known that the very people who are telling you that Iran want to build nuclear weapons understand also that their very own leaders possess them already and have used them.

I ask myself, "What could/would Iran do with nuclear weapons?" Wipe Israel off the map is the best answer I can think of.

Well protect themselves comes to mind since Israel already possesses nuclear weapons also.

I can hardly blame Israel for drawing up attack plans. I'm sure they've been doing it for years.

Really? So if Israel have been drawing up plans for years, does it make you wonder why Iran continues to threaten? Maybe Israel are the problem and not Iran.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

Zero number of times. This has been proven time and again that was nothing but Zionist propaganda.

And Israel who is currently removing Palestine in search of it's biblical homeland isn't?

No they haven't the CIA reported that Iran gave up it's nuke research years ago.

They have been planning but lack the knowledge on how to get America to attack Iran first.

When they will do this is unknown. However, when they do, from a historical point of view, I believe their victory over Iran will be mechanical and swift.

This war will be anything but that.going by firepower Iran has a good chance at kicking Israels butt and Israel knows it.

edit on 16-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Good luck Isreal, you're going to need it.

A lot of people seem to think its "just iran" but they are a very wealthy and powerful country with some strong friends who want their oil. Thinking it will be over in 30 days with only 500 isreali losses is a complete joke.

Isreal would have to strike them with everything they had, which would leave them vulnerable to the many countries that already hate them, like palestine, and I believe knowing they are spread thin would encourage them to make moves.

Isreal will end up running with their tails between their legs only to come home to have to defend what little they have left.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by MuonSpin

Well none. They have threatened to wipe the Zionist regime of the face of the planet.

And it is known that the very people who are telling you that Iran want to build nuclear weapons understand also that their very own leaders possess them already and have used them.

Well protect themselves comes to mind since Israel already possesses nuclear weapons also.

Really? So if Israel have been drawing up plans for years, does it make you wonder why Iran continues to threaten? Maybe Israel are the problem and not Iran.

We all know they are talking about Israel even when they say "Zionist Regime". Iran has made this clear to us.

Yes, you are right, the people who have nuclear weapons dont want Iran to have them. Yes, the US has used them many years ago. Still doesn't mean everyone else should get them. Especially nations like Iran who may very well pass them on to terrorists organizations. Or who may use them on their 'Zionist' neighbor. Everyone know Nukes are no good. Most want them gone. The problem is no one knows how to get everyone to work together to get rid of them. Certainly, stopping the proliferation is one step in the right direction. We cant keep using the coward third grade mentality "If we have them then we have no right to tell them they can't. We're hypocrites if we do" These are nuclear weapons we're talking about. We have to stop the proliferation.

Well, they may use them for protection. Then again they may use them fulfill their hope of removing Israel from existence. If they dont have them, they cant do the 2nd thing I just said. We have good reason to believe Iran has no problem opening up Pandora's box. As well, Israel has not used them on Iran. Nor does Israeli establishment run around telling everyone they want to remove those Iranian knuckleheads from the face of the Earth. Mahmoud is a loose cannon. He seems likelier than most crazies out there to do just what he says he wants to. He seems to have that same mentality of many extremists like him. He believes even if he dies while killing those evil infidels Allah will reward him in eternal paradise.

Israel is not the only nation drawing up battle plans. Just about every prudent nation on Earth does this quite regularly so they are ready for every possible scenario. The Iranians do this too. As well as the US, Canada, Britain, China, Russia........etc

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by A-Dub

Maybe I missed it in speed reading the aforegoing posts, but I don't recall seeing a signed contract between the two hostile parties that a war would be limited to 30 days. And my understanding is that the two opposing parties need to have agreed upon a mutual contract. Otherwise, neeither party can lay down limits on the other. As with everything else in this war of bluster, that thinking--it if is that--cannot be rational thinking and must be just hot air.

For the sake of the Israeli people everafter that 30th day, I wish them luck in quickly getting their own regime change underway as the defend themselves in a war they didn't need.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by MuonSpin

Zero number of times. This has been proven time and again that was nothing but Zionist propaganda.

And Israel who is currently removing Palestine in search of it's biblical homeland isn't?

No they haven't the CIA reported that Iran gave up it's nuke research years ago.

They have been planning but lack the knowledge on how to get America to attack Iran first.

This war will be anything but that.going by firepower Iran has a good chance at kicking Israels butt and Israel knows it.

edit on 16-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

You and I clearly get our information from two very different sources. I disagree with you on all accounts.

And the conflict between the Israeli's and Palestinians still doesn't mean Iran should get nukes.

Iran may be a tough cookie, but Israel has greater capabilities and is decades ahead of Iran in terms of military tech. IF you look at their history, they are far more experienced @ winning wars. Iran knows this, in my opinion. Tis why they bark so loud.

I hope it doesn't come to war though. But I think the Israeli's wont allow Iran to get nukes. For them, its their very survival at stake.

edit on 16-8-2012 by MuonSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
According to an Ex CIA analyst, Israel wants to start a war prior to the November elections because they have doubts Obama will commit to a war in his second term.

The reason Nov. 6 is an important date is that a second-term Obama would feel much freer not to commit U.S. forces on Israel’s side and "might use U.S. leverage to force Israeli concessions on thorny issues relating to Palestine."

There is serious doubt that Israel could handle a full-fledged war with Iran, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has admitted that he would prefer the U.S. and its superior firepower lead any attack.

They are planning on putting Obama between a rock and a hard place by initiating a war that he may feel compelled to engage in due to re-election. It's a shady tactic but nothing unusual from Israel in regards to manipulating American policy.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This is not just about Iran and WMDs anymore. You have Egypt building up on Israel's border and Syria filling with Iranians along with Saudi Arabia knowing they are next for the big push by the Muslim Brotherhood and last but not least an American president that see's his loss in the election unless he can find a way to cancel elections................a war with Iran and terrorist acts in the U.S. no doubt would achieve that, no Iran is just a pawn in very large movement for control................insane control at any cost. Again just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle
reply to post by beezzer

I would rather of had Obama gone to war in afghanistan than bush... Bush was a mad man and didn't care about lives, and from my perspective, Obama has a better sense of the value of our troops life.

Which is why Bush would spend his evenings at Bethesda and Walter Reed with no photographers, and Obama will only go IF there is a photo OP????

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You sympathizers need schooling again kids

Son of Israeli General Exposes Israel's Lies

Hint: Thank you for your irrelevant opinion

edit on 16-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You might want to stop kidding yourself Israel...
The Americans and Russians have made the same mistake as you saying "xxx war" will only take a short while with minimal deaths and look where that took them.

My 2 cents is that if Israel really wants to strike such targets of value then they should expect a very bloody war with very high military and civilian fatalities in their home land.
Iran has some very advanced rockets which would most certainly shake things up.

The only way I can see 30 days working is if Nuclear or Unconvential weapons are used in which case I would assume Russia or China would respond to with a rather aggressive response.

By all means try your luck Israel, just don't come crying back to us about how you were unfairly treated and victims!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join