It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Potential War with Iran to Last 1 Month

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They where talking about fall of this year, before the elections. So in short - they do want war with Iran. It would almost be a given win for Obama being president again, much like how bush won the re-election. IMO.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

BIBI has a lot of brass considerng ths s what Irans has to shoot back with......
they have a mssile system that is deep and varied....they have proxies as well on the isreal border wth lots of rockets too.....
Assads may indeed fall soon....but the turmol caused by the power vacuum will be a very opportune time to launch on iran as well......
There wll be lots of concerns iran will be dealing with should Syra actually crumble soon, and the resultant mess may be the right cover for Isreal to simply go knocking down the door.....
Only the russian ss 300 anti aircraft system s gonna be a problem till ts fxed and bombed.....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If Romney and Obama are both such hawks and both want war, then why wait until after the election?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If I am not mistaking, Israel and the US are planning to attack BEFORE the elections. They showed some of the war plans on TV today. I do not like fox news at all - but I will say the anchorwoman seemed pretty scared by this.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle
reply to post by beezzer

If I am not mistaking, Israel and the US are planning to attack BEFORE the elections. They showed some of the war plans on TV today. I do not like fox news at all - but I will say the anchorwoman seemed pretty scared by this.

I'm still going to hope that they are not that stupid. (I know, I know)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think ATS has a War cheering section. I really do. Blame whomever is available and when there's nobody that really fits the bill they blame the....

"GASP"

TPTB!

Meanwhile, every time one of these types of stories die a horrible death of obscurity due to lack of supportive facts or when they never come to pass sooner or later there will be another one just around the corner and the cheering starts all over again.....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Politicians do crazy things to be re-elected - look at bush.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Politicians do crazy things to be re-elected - look at bush.

We're about done with Bush's war. I just hope like hell that we don't have to deal with Obama's war.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I think ATS has a War cheering section. I really do. Blame whomever is available and when there's nobody that really fits the bill they blame the....

"GASP"

TPTB!

Meanwhile, every time one of these types of stories die a horrible death of obscurity due to lack of supportive facts or when they never come to pass sooner or later there will be another one just around the corner and the cheering starts all over again.....

Have you noticed that it's the "cheering section" that have never had to actually deal with it?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Wouldn't it suit Israel to wait for Mitt Romney to become president, before attacking? Maybe that's what they are waiting for.
edit on 15-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

I think the Israelis are not convinced that Romney will win, from the outside it looks like Romney has been chosen to fail, and Obama has another 4 years in office to continue his great work of destroying America from within, Not that it makes any difference, Romney and Ryan would do just as much damage if they were elected anyway.

TrueAmerican posted a good thread today which mentions an (alleged) leaked battle plan summary/briefing by the Israeli government worth a read, this snippet may be relevant here

A barrage of tens of ballistic missiles would be launched from Israel toward Iran. 300km ballistic missiles [R.S.-this might be a reference to the Popeye Turbo] would be launched from Israeli submarines in the vicinity of the Persian Gulf. The missiles would not be armed with unconventional warheads [WMD], but rather with high-explosive ordnance equipped with reinforced tips designed specially to penetrate hardened targets.

Emphasis mine

I wonder if they plan to launch missiles from submarines in teh Gulf to make the Iranians automatically think they are American fired weapons and retaliate against a carrier group forcing the US to become involved, I certainly wouldn't put it past them

Makes a good read for those interested here is a link

ATS

Israel want to attack Iran, nothing to do with their nuclear reactors, they just want war, like rabid dogs. I sure hope the US stays out of it and Israel get spanked, not that I want Jewish people killed, just want these evil zionists put firmly in place

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The truth shall set you free
www.youtube.com...
For the war chearing crowd.. : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would rather of had Obama gone to war in afghanistan than bush... Bush was a mad man and didn't care about lives, and from my perspective, Obama has a better sense of the value of our troops life.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I didn't pay full retail for the book he was pushing at the time. I hope you didnt either. I got mine for .50 at a used bookstore. The deal with Clark is that he himself admits that after 9/11 he was advocating the US to address Iran not Iraq.

Now for somebody who is supposedly attempting to get the truth out why was he advocating Iran over Iraq?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I would rather of had Obama gone to war in afghanistan than bush... Bush was a mad man and didn't care about lives, and from my perspective, Obama has a better sense of the value of our troops life.

Speaking as one of the troops, I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

They where talking about fall of this year, before the elections. So in short - they do want war with Iran.

Hmmmm..

You got a source, That Obama wants war ?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What I find interesting is when many here will quote Gen Wesley Clark about how there is a five year plan to invade or overthrow 7 countries Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, and Sudan. The Deal there is that in his book he claims that he argued against invading "Iraq" and advocated focusing more attention on "Iran"

Here is the now infamous video.

Here is an excerpt from his book.

GEN. WESLEY CLARK: Well, in a way. But, you know, history doesn’t repeat itself exactly twice. What I did warn about when I testified in front of Congress in 2002, I said if you want to worry about a state, it shouldn’t be Iraq, it should be Iran. But this government, our administration, wanted to worry about Iraq, not Iran.

Now, Why would a former Gen who seems to be attempting to expose the truth also come right out and say that "Iran" should be the focus of attention?

What does he know that we don't know about the Iranian question?
edit on 15-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good point,but you cant dismiss the 'coincidences' of Somalia,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria,Iran

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Now, Why would a former Gen who seems to be attempting to expose the truth also come right out and say that "Iran" should be the focus of attention?

What does he know that we don't know about the Iranian question?

Can it be he knew he was going to have a Reality TV show?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If you think that Obama would PUBLICLY admit to wanting a war and loose his left wing votes - you are wrong. I will however point out that he pushed for cyber warfare in 2010 (stuxnet/duqu/flame are all examples used against iran which was developed by Israel / US).

And if he didn't, why would wouldn't he bash Israel? Its a subliminal cooperation with Israel to keep his votes coming in. Take this and believe it, or not. Just my own thoughts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

All good.

I was just wondering "where" he was advocating "real" War. Cyber War is a whole different story, albeit it can cripple a country. Seriously, for as much of an Ally that most folks love to say about Israel and the United States, the CIA views Israel as a spy threat. .

Despite inarguable ties between the U.S. and its closest ally in the Middle East and despite statements from U.S. politicians trumpeting the friendship, U.S. national security officials consider Israel to be, at times, a frustrating ally and a genuine counterintelligence threat.

US sees Israel, tight Mideast ally, as spy threat

Keep your friends close, your enemy's closer......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join