It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating Video: Muslim Imam explaining the technique in wife beating.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't often take the time to sign in on here....but would like to see this particular forum boosted up a bit. Its not OK to beat a woman to make her have sex with you. It just isn't OK.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

You can look at this in many ways, obviously it is of no concern if you are not the one getting the beating.

Am I my brothers keeper?

Look away.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
*Arm Islamic Women*

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I wasn't defending Islam. I think all the goat-herder religions are equally ignorant. I was making a point about the bazillionth "look at them dirty muslims and their barbarian ways" threads.

Perhaps the Christians (which I never said you were) need to spend more time being christ-like, and less time judging others for not liking Christ.

The point of these types of threads is so some judgey-mcjudgerson can hold up a pic, video, or line from the Koran and can point and scoff with their other intolerant buddies about how ignorant and barbaric the other culture is. It's the forum equivalent of 3rd grade. Then it devolves into god knows how many posts debating the meaning of the Qu'ran and how your god said you can do this while my god says you can do that. Even though, you know it's referring to the same entity.

But the real purpose is pointing at an entire segment of society and dehumanizing them based upon the actions of a few. It would be like Arabs pointing at the Westboro Baptist Church and saying "look at these monsters, look how they treat their dead and their minorities".

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Ok, fair enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join