It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Lapse of a Man from 1961 up until 2001.............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Apologies if this video has been posted before, but at the end of the day people here on ATS miss things that other people see due to either not logging in on certain days or threads disappearing as quickly as they appeared....

Like many people here on ATS, I have a fascination of anything to do with time travel.....

The video below is not actually about time travel, but more to do with seeing an actual person change over time....

The video was made by a gentleman by the name of Tom Sewell who was born in Minneapolis in 1940, so today if he is still alive would be now 72 years of age. The time lapse film goes from 1961 when he was 21, up until 2001 when he would obviously have been 61.

One of the main reasons I love this piece of video is because it seems to show him becoming more wacky as he gets older, which I think is very true going by my own life's events. The older I have become the less inhibitions I have and the more I am able to converse and be more comfortable in general day to day life.

I know that all people will maybe not agree with the last statement, but going by the majority of people I have know over the years they have become more comfortable with themselves the more older they have become.

The video only lasts 90 seconds so have a look and I can guarantee that smile will appear on your face as the video progresses........

edit on 15-8-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
s&f that was funny & scary all at the same time

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
s&f that was funny & scary all at the same time

Yeah, made me chuckle..................love it........

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That was awesome!!!!! Thanks for the cool share

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
That was a nice one there . enjoyed it .

top topics

join