It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ponzi scheme of all Ponzi scheme revealed on Coast to Coast AM 8/13/2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SFWatcher

I'm just down the road from you just north of Gilroy.... I went to the unemployment office the other day and was shocked - it would appear the people there have one thing in common - they are awake ---- hows it going in SF - awake vs asleep?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

In SF? Sorry to say - lots of sleepy heads. I am not surprised that things are different in Gilroy. Spent 15yrs in the Midwest and am sure people there are awake too.

Remember - in SF, we half a bunch of 20-somethng's coding their asses off trying to become the next Facebook. They couldnt point out Iran, yet alone Gilroy on a map if you offered them a million bucks today.

The 30-50 yo's, my demographic, is pretty liberal, take things as they are presented (I.e. spoon fed info) and basically could care less about California's problems, much less the Nation's.

While I am in a VERY small minority -- I am sorry to say that this isn't a particularly realistic part of the country.

All the best to you in Gilroy. I like your post and think it has complete merit. That guest on C2C had some good points - just misses some of the pertinent background...

Be well and stay safe!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

and now I know why Ron Paul cant be president.
its because he is paid in gold and silver instead of federal reserve notes

Not there are several reasons
1. He appeals to the same demographic that does not vote
2. His followers are mostly mindless drones that are incapable of doing anything but rattling off various things about the fed and chanting "vote for Ron Paul"
3. He is still a libertarian, he just jumped on with the republicans and then with the democrats to get votes. That will never change the fact that libertarians are losers-its pretty much a rule

<< 1   >>

join