It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ponzi scheme of all Ponzi scheme revealed on Coast to Coast AM 8/13/2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I dont want to let the cat out of the bag - for the people here to watch 5 mins and poo poo it.
All I can say is - Ron Paul for President, and now I know why Ron Paul cant be president.
its because he is paid in gold and silver instead of federal reserve notes - because he is not
a slave like the rest of us - because he knows this - and you dont.

additional info:

another one here on Vimeo
edit on 15-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

ATS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on August 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The video is over two hours? Can you put the times that the info you're talking about is discussed please.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

It starts within the first 10 mins or so. ends 36 mins.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
It starts within the first 10 mins or so. ends 36 mins.

Can you give a summary of what the ponzi scheme is real quick? I dont have 26 minutes to spare..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
yeh just a little abstract of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

This is like giving us a Tootsie Pop...telling us there's some great chocolate in the center, but we have to eat the pop to get to it....and, the pop is the size of a bowling ball....

You need to tell us more about the chocolate center, I'll not be sucking on that pop for 2 hours to get to it...

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's about the Federal Reserve printing money and everyone being over-regulated when the government does not have the right to regulate anything but two things written into the constitution...

Actually after listening it mainly about the federal reserve printing money and digital debt, and this ponzi scheme happening around the world in all these Rothschild Corporation Reserve Banking system
edit on 15-8-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

No - I think you missed the punch line - listen to it again, the part about Lawful and Legal Tender and how the use of the money makes you a citizen and how citizens are not a party to the constitution... I had to listen to it several times myself till I got it. but good luck in explaining it. I couldn't.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm still listening to it...

Can you please point to the exact section in there (minutes/seconds) that points to that...

I must have missed it. I started at 9:58..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What the heck, I'll listen to the entire thing as it beats the talk radio here and I missed C2C the past couple of nights.

I like C2C...don't always believe it, but I like it. It's entertaining and it beats, hands down the 24/7 political spin.

Though it often delves into that, but from a different angle.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
What the heck, I'll listen to the entire thing as it beats the talk radio here and I missed C2C the past couple of nights.

I like C2C...don't always believe it, but I like it. It's entertaining and it beats, hands down the 24/7 political spin.

Though it often delves into that, but from a different angle.

Don't you need a membership to listen to this? How did it get on youtube? When I try to listen via their website they have a paywall.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have not listened entirely yet but i believe the scheme would be that being a water born human you fall under the MARITIME LAW unless your family chooses for you to be a citizen and you can opt out of being a citizen anytime you choose.

Being a citizen means you are inventory of a certain country that exist under maritime law.
However if you opt out of the system then the system no longer has to recognize you or do business with you.

edit on 15-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

You can listen for free here. All C2C are uploaded (within 24hrs after lastest broadcast) here.

C2C link
edit on 15-8-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

I just clicked the link/vid provided, it came up.

I don't watch it, just listen to it.

Which I'm doing now.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

RP wont save you
his major contributors are

DOMINIONISTS

the american xtian version of the taliban
these mooks want to bring back stoning people, etc.
and are using a stealth approach to try and take over the country

THAT'S why paul is being "ignored"

dont be fooled, by people seeking positions of power and authority

they are all trash

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OP: Please go back and put in a good summary of each video.

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I had to turn it off when I heard George Noory's voice. It's too bad such a great show went so far downhill. It's really bad because George seems like a nice guy - but he's painful to listen to. I know Art Bell is gone, and I need to get over it, but not today.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

It said 4 hours has expired and I can not change the post. --

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

Art Bell is in Manila Philippines - in Makati -

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I listen to this show regularily. This guy certainly had some legitimate points given my background in finance and economic. One theme he misses, however, is the US legal system. The system protects economic and financial interests. It defines what assets are owed, by whom, and who is owed what.

If you put into question the validity of a fiat currency (which is certainly a legitimate debate), what people miss (this guy as well) is that many laws are constructed to protect those interests.

Short answer: if you destroy the fiat currency, you also have to stop recognizing our Country's legal system. That would be hard to do. Think of it this way -- you'd have to overthrow the US (government, legal system, constitution) to start taking people's assets. That is a tough road.

Is a fiat currency perfect? No. There is no "perfect" currency philosophy. They all have unique drawbacks. He has points, but fails to realize that there are tons of checks and balances behind the scenes that protect our system. He makes a precarious situaion sound worse than it is....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join