It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE chief of staff on leave after new allegations of lewd conduct surface

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Its not just the secret service but DHS as well. Its not just the men anymore
Power is addictive at times and it can mislead people to abuse it

The top Homeland Security official accused of cultivating a "frat-house"-style work environment has "voluntarily placed herself on leave" amid an internal review, the department told FoxNews.com late Tuesday evening -- just hours after FoxNews.com contacted the agency about new allegations against her. The official, Suzanne Barr, is chief of staff for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

LINK

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Barr has been reported to be Napolitano's "tennis partner."
www.nypost.com...
Guess which one has the balls.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by hp1229

Barr has been reported to be Napolitano's "tennis partner."
www.nypost.com...
Guess which one has the balls.
I hear you. Unfortunately this will be forgotten very quickly by MSM.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Aunt Janet has a lawsuit against her too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This story needs to be pushed back to the top...

Funny, how the DHS was investigating the SS sex scandal in Columbia when it would seem that the DHS culture which has been cultivated by Napolitano and her "buddies" created the situation in the first place. The SS falls under direct command of DHS.

Now it keeps getting deeper...and Janet should RESIGN!! It's all on her watch. ICE is not doing their job and is more concerned with political correctness than with protecting our borders. Double that for DHS which oversees the whole mess.

Break up the DHS altogether. Too much centralized power for one agency alone. Kind of scary...

What is Obama doing about this?? Any comments from him?? NO!

Napolitano is rumored to be considering a resignation at the moment. Good!! Then take her to court!!

Meanwhile, Napolitano, in an interview with the Arizona Republic newspaper, broached the topic of stepping down as head of Homeland Security and returning to her home state.

“It’s certainly in my mind,” she said. “I don’t know if or when. But I left a lot of my stuff in Arizona. And I’m still a registered voter there.”

DHS declined further comment on Napolitano’s future.

Read more: www.nypost.com...

DISGRACEFUL!! It's a top down kind of disgrace and disrespect. That's Obama's White House on Down the line... Just like all of the mess in a slaughter house. It all starts at the top....

edit on 17-8-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

top topics

join