It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 10 "Shaking My Head" Fallacies of Posters On This Site

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend

Aw, you are really butthurt aren't you. I tell you my secret....lot's of oral!

The only oral you're giving or receiving (from females, anyway) is that from your mother when she tells you dinner is ready. Yes, you live at home with your mother and you troll people on forums all day. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Obsessed?

It's hard NOT to notice a disturbing and annoying pattern coming from you, you post constantly and everywhere. You obviously have no life. You get your juice from trolling ATS, you seek out situations where you can FORCE your perceived "knowledge" on to anybody who is willing to take the (troll) bait. You're not above resorting to pointing out grammatical errors when you see you've completely lost.

Get a life, lighten up, you are transparent as air.

Seriously do us all a favor, stop making references to who you were in the past on ATS, nobody cares about your treasure trove of banned sock puppet accounts. Get over yourself, not everything is about what you think you know. Try learning something from the other people here. You have MUCH to learn. You are a robot. And will likely die alone. Jeah boy!! or maybe you can marry one of your other screennames/personalities - lol!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

And maybe I am just a bit more perceptive than you.

You thought an English woman was an American man here. Not that perceptive, bub.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sinza

The only oral you're giving or receiving (from females, anyway) is that from your mother when she tells you dinner is ready. Yes, you live at home with your mother and you troll people on forums all day. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Lol, I suppose that would hurt if it were. But sadly, the fact that you are even arguing about women and mothers shows your level of desperetion and childishness.

It's hard NOT to notice a disturbing and annoying pattern coming from you, you post constantly and everywhere.

You seem to only post comments to me, or in threads where I post. Talking about disturbing patterns. Btw, if you look at all the current threads, i have only posted in a fraction of them, so I don't know where you got that notion.

And yes, I currently have all the time in the world, and constant acces to the internet. Jealous?

Obsessed?

You sure seem to be obsessed by me, it's quite obvious not? You said you were trailing me, you started your post history with posts to me. You are seeking me here.

My only obsession is about information.

You're not above resorting to pointing out grammatical errors when you see you've completely lost.

Are you refering to this thread? Well, I merely asked him if he meant that particular word in the right spelled way. seems normal to me? Bte, for someone "winning"the discussion, he sure seems quiet now. He sure didn't respond to my last posts.

Seriously do us all a favor, stop making references to who you were in the past on ATS, nobody cares about your treasure trove of banned sock puppet accounts.

The only references I made are to a subject I am passionate about, and was well layed out. What would it matter anyway, we are anonymous on the internet. Matter of fact, I care so little about my internet persona I am more than willing to give em up just like that, for my principles.

And who is us? Nobody cares about you either.

What is way worse is that some(you) need multiple accounts to get their point across, or to con the ATS membership. You are the sock puppet.

I am just a sincere person.

Try learning something from the other people here.

Learning everyday.

The only reason you are trolling me is because I exposed you, and this last one is because you are extra mad about the u2u I just sent you about the management being on to you too.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Heresy

Well, I was right in at least one case. Confirmed.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm so bored with you I can't even muster the will to reply. Good day. Yes, you win, stroke your ego big boy, suck on your pacifier - and you DO live at home with your mother. Bye now.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend
reply to post by gncnew

What's the matter? Not on a "roll" anymore?

Answer the questions.

Expand on your "the Chinese did it" theory.

Where is your overwhelming proof that makes it not a huge fallacy?

No, it's the weekend, and I have a life... sorry to disappoint.

But the weekdays are coming, I'll be back.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heresy

And maybe I am just a bit more perceptive than you.

You thought an English woman was an American man here. Not that perceptive, bub.

English... and a woman... you don't say... well - in that case, let me introduce myself...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I agree with the majority of what you posted, especially the fallacies. Most of these trends you will find where any group of people gather to discuss, debate, or argue, and I'm sure everyone falls victim to their emotions on occasion and makes a statement that is a fallacy or just not true. And I'm sure everyone believes something that isn't true as well. It happens. Society is composed of human beings.

I have to remind myself sometimes that this is a conspiracy site, because I catch myself getting angry at the pure ignorance I sometimes read. Especially when people just accept anything at face value, like chemtrails, lol. Everything is NOT a conspiracy. In fact, very little usually truly is a conspiracy.

I honestly believe that there is a difference in a true conspiracy theorist, and someone who finds conspiracies everywhere they look, but most of the population of any region will lump the two together, unfortunately. A couple of items on your list, for instance the rich people, I disagree with. Mainly because I feel that the person making the claim truly means the extremely wealthy, and not your average "rich" person...Rich is relative, of course, but super-rich is large no matter where you are viewing it from.

To acquire that much wealth honestly is impossible. And by honestly I also mean ethically, as well as legally. Laws are broken, stretched, and misinterpreted purposefully so that these people get what they want, and they do not mind stepping on other people. Just look at the recent derivative/subprime lending scandal. A whole nation was being screwed over, both by those who perpetrated the fraud, and then by the government who is supposed to work for and protect the people. So this is what I think most people mean when they say "rich," and I leave room for that interpretation.

Research...lol. I too have noticed this trend. I use it sparingly, mainly for things that I actually know something about, and that I have spent time actually looking in to. I think people have a bad habit of forming opinions too easily. It can be difficult to train oneself to keep from forming an opinion until all the facts have been looked in to, and most people are not disciplined enough for this. It is definitely something to strive for imo. Good write-up overall, but I think you would, like myself, do good to sometimes remember that sites like this attract people who can sometimes be a little "off." Not everyone, but moreso than a non-conspiracy related site.

Well said.

I starred your post but wanted to actually type the words.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think I'm going to make this my "Signature" thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join