It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Contraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Your pure mind is located in a utopian paradise in another universe, where it gets active. Your unpure mind is located right here where earth is in this universe. You are your minds. Your pure mind is your preferred mind that will contract your unpure mind. In other words, you are in two places at once, but the contraction will put you back in one place. The place will be the utopian paradise.

Right now is the mind in its expanded wise. The unpure mind is completely unconscious to the pure mind. And vice versa.

The contraction! Wait for it! It will occur!

You wont always be here.

If the contraction wont occur for you, then do you know why not?

I suspect the contraction will occur for me on Sept 21st. I am given the same numbers to see from time to time that must be what reveals the date my contraction will occur.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Interesting..

So..... What IS the contraction exactly and how does one know when it will occur as you suggest yours is in September??

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Is the contraction the HIGHER SELF overriding/RETURNING to the realm that the 3d self is located due to some force effecting the unpure 3d self WarJohn? Interesting way to look @ it. Also why do you feel 9-21-12 is your date of contraction,

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is the purpose becoming free? sin, sin, where have you been? Love oneanother.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
or is this contraction a fallacy contributed to a flawed (unpure) mind. If (as you say) the mind that is already here is unpure (flawed), then at what logical basis can this unpure (flawed) mind truely be correct in believing in the pure (perfect) one

new topics

top topics

join