It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Strikes Damascus Near U.N. and Army Sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Two militia groups featured in the OP and the videos were of them announcing the formation of their respective brigades. You said that you hadn't heard of them and so I thought that I would at least demonstrate that they exist. I don't know whether or not they are connected to the Saudis but it is more than possible.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Looks like more peaceful protesters practicing their peaceful protests

That is seriously one of the best oneliners I have ever seen!

S&F

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Thanks for the clarification, I will watch them once I get the chance.

I don't want my colleagues catching me watching gruesome YouTube videos at work, ATS is where I draw the limit

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You have to understand I have lived through the violence caused by war..so in that respect I understand it and the reality it presents. Fact of the matter is...I hate war....and unfortunately its what I know best.

Regardless of whose doing what to whom it really doesn't matter....what matters is...it will never really stop unless people grow out of this infancy of superficial minds. So I guess I don't really expect anything to change anytime soon hence why I'm not really paying it no mind.

And at least we can agree on something.....I am not ignorant to the ways of this world....and I fully understand why things are the way they are. I just can't beat em.....so I might as well join em. Im not trying to come off as crass, only it's just the way I view the world. And I do not value human life and view death as most people do...Im special that way.

Still you are right on your premise.....and if my posts seem insensitive....its because Im indifferent either way.
This world will eat itself alive if we let it.....and at current count it sure seems like we are. I have no faith in anything good coming from this conflict, nor the conflict that's about to follow because of it.

Human beings are stupid in general.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join