Our Communist President Strikes Again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Executive Order grants stay for illegals

So here we go again. Obama abusing his powers and granting 2 year visa's for illegals. He just continues to side step our legal process of constitutional law. When are going to wake up and get rid of this pest?
edit on 15/8/12 by masqua because: Edited incorrect spellng of the POTUS

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The next EO will be to make them eligible to vote in the November elections. These EOs are becoming quite frequent to the point that no one questions their legality anymore under the "color of law"....we are being set up for a quiet coup (a political Leveraged Buy Out). One day we will have martial law by fiat; that is, Executive Order.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

So ask yourself.... what would Ronald Regean do?

www.npr.org...

Reagan said as much himself in a televised debate with Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale in 1984.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," he said.

Now, Amnesty Is Out; Border Security Is In

More than 20 years later, the Republican Party has changed its tune. President Obama's call for bipartisanship on the immigration issue was answered by Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell. A bipartisan effort would be possible, he said, if Obama "would take amnesty off the table and make a real commitment to border and interior security."

But Simpson, a fellow Republican who served in the Senate with McConnell from 1986 to 1997, says calling for tighter borders is a tried-and-true tactic of politicians unwilling to confront the realities of a growing illegal population.

"That's always the palliative that makes people feel good," he says. "You just say, 'Well, we're still dinkin' around with immigration, so since we can't seem to get anything done and our constituents are raising hell — how do we get re-elected?' Well, you just put some more money into the border."

Robinson says Reagan's own diaries show the president found the idea of a militantly staffed border fence difficult to take. In a private meeting with then-President Jose Lopez Portillo of Mexico in 1979, Reagan wrote that he hoped to discuss how the United States and Mexico could make the border "something other than the location for a fence."

Fix It Before You Overhaul It

These days, Republicans are also calling for existing laws to be toughened up, which Reagan would have agreed with, Robinson says. In fact, Robinson says, he would have been so upset at the federal government's failure to make good on the 1986 reform that he would have demanded for that law to be fixed first before instituting a new overhaul.

"He, too, would have been right there in saying, 'Fix the borders first.' " Where he would have differed, Robinson says, is his welcoming attitude toward immigrants.

"He was a Californian," Robinson says. "You couldn't live in California ... without encountering over and over and over again good, hard-working, decent people — clearly recent arrivals from Mexico."

That the U.S. failed to regain control of the border — making the 1986 law's amnesty provision an incentive for others to come to America illegally — would have infuriated Reagan, Robinson says.

"But I think he would have felt taking those 3 million people and making them Americans was a success."
edit on 15-8-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I never agreed with that move either. Legal is legal. and illegal is illegal. I don't care how you slice or dice it, it is wrong, PERIOD! These people need to be charged with a crime and deported. our borders need to be secured. Maybe then we can do away with DHS! How are we supposed to keep our citizens safe when anyone can just waltz across the border?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
More political partisan trash - I'm sorry, but if you support the system, either "side", you my friend, are part of the problem. You are just as responsible for the state of affairs as those you point your finger at. Using emotionally-loaded labels that you obviously don't even understand is nothing more then the spreading of propaganda. The US government has been in a steady decline WELL before 2011.

People have this false idea about post-WW2 America - Yes, the USA was an economic and political powerhouse, but that couldn't of been because the whole world (except for the USA, of course) was in smoldering ruin, could it? Think for yourself, and stop eating the propaganda - it's rotting your brain.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
How can our current president be: communist & fasist & socilist & muslem & atheist & Kenyian & God knows what else.

No wonder people are so confused about what is going on. They are too busy trying to find a catagory to put people into, or they don't have anything better to do.

I am not giving this man any slack, but this campaign started before he really took office.

I just want people to make up their minds why they are so hard againt him.

After you do this , the bitch all you want.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
Executive Order grants stay for illegals

So here we go again. Nobama abusing his powers and granting 2 year visa's for illegals. He just continues to side step our legal process of constitutional law. When are going to wake up and get rid of this pest?

So serious question....do you know what the term 'communism' means?

It's very difficult to take you seriously on more nuanced topics when it's quite apparent you don't have a grasp on the fundamentals.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
why does it matter which patch of dirt your mother spawns you on?

are you really gonna complain about them taking jobs when its mostly underpaid heavy labor? can you dig a pool with a shovel by yourself?

lets legalize drugs if you're so scared of them smuggling

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

Yes, I do know what it means. I know what the implications of what has been going on in DC for the last 30 years or so means as well. That show The Newsroom had a piece on it that sums it up very well.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Yes, I can, and have! Unfortunately I have also been passed over for jobs because I was not latino. Yes, I do know what I am talking about and why.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

So, now Obama is responsible for the decline of the U S for the last 30 years ????

I think you need to change whatever it is you are smoking.

The message from "Newsroom" was right -on. We, the people of the US, are the reason for this decline.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this point, but think about it.

We the people have put into office ever politician, good or bad, and thus we bare the bulk of the responsibility.

We have gotten complacent and lazy about the real impact of our votes, if we even vote, and just keep the same people in office because we like the money they bring back from Washington.

We have gotten so accustom to how things are we have forgotten how they should be.

I have come to the notion of giving 'A's for effort any time one of these politicians even "tries" to get something passed which will help the general population rather than some special interest.

As for getting passed over for jobs...

I have gotten this all my life, for a lot less reasons.

Get over it, maybe you didn't really need that job anyway. If you can't find a job, make one up. I did this when i was 14, so I could pay my school fees. for the seventh grade in 1959. I have only been out of work for 8 months since then. I guess i needed a rest.

I could retire now, but I hang around just to see what happens next.
edit on 15-8-2012 by hdutton because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-8-2012 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by haarvik

So, now Obama is responsible for the decline of the U S for the last 30 years ????

I think you need to change whatever it is you are smoking.

No, maybe you should read the context. Obama is just the boldest of them. What has been happening to our country has been going on for over 30 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by grey580

I never agreed with that move either. Legal is legal. and illegal is illegal. I don't care how you slice or dice it, it is wrong, PERIOD! These people need to be charged with a crime and deported. our borders need to be secured. Maybe then we can do away with DHS! How are we supposed to keep our citizens safe when anyone can just waltz across the border?

I agree.... However you can't secure the border.
It's impossible. It's just too big to do. Too much border to secure.

So either you make the illegals legal. And redo the way you handle people coming over the border.
And you make the fines tougher for businesses with real jail time for infractions.

Or you round em all up and send them home. Which is impossible to do we just don't have the resources. You can't catch millions of illegal immigrants with just a few thousand agents.

If the solution were a simple one we'd have taken care of things ages ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You are mostly correct. However I don't think the border is too big. There are other countries with borders as big or bigger than ours, and they do not have this problem. This issue stems from leftist bleeding hearts who aide these criminals coming into our country. The laws need changed, and anyone caught aiding an illegal is fined and placed in prison. If you make it unwelcome and hostile for them to be here illegally, they will not come here. Our system is flawed so that it is conducive for them to be here.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by grey580

You are mostly correct. However I don't think the border is too big. There are other countries with borders as big or bigger than ours, and they do not have this problem. This issue stems from leftist bleeding hearts who aide these criminals coming into our country. The laws need changed, and anyone caught aiding an illegal is fined and placed in prison. If you make it unwelcome and hostile for them to be here illegally, they will not come here. Our system is flawed so that it is conducive for them to be here.

I could not agree with you more on that point.

All those "leftist-bleeding-heart liberals" like Bush, Koch Ind., KBR, and many more who beneifit directly from exploiting the cheeper labor.

Of course, if this trend were allowed to continue, we would all be working for lower wages and without any workers protections or benefits.

Or, I must say, you others will. I think I will be fishing a lot before long.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I think our country should be more concerned with giving our youth an education rather than worrying about some law breaking illegal. Why are middle class Americans penalized for doing well? Unless you are wealthy, or poor then you will pay dearly to be educated above high school. It's no wonder the rest of the world is leaping in front of us on all fronts. Their population gets a higher education. Maybe if we made college affordable for all then we could once again lead the world in innovation and technology. My nephew is a perfect example. He is a chemistry whiz. 4.0 and had to drop out of college because it was too expensive. No grants, no scholarships because his parents were middle class. He drills wells now. Nice use of our youth and their ambition!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by hdutton

I think our country should be more concerned with giving our youth an education rather than worrying about some law breaking illegal. Why are middle class Americans penalized for doing well? Unless you are wealthy, or poor then you will pay dearly to be educated above high school. It's no wonder the rest of the world is leaping in front of us on all fronts. Their population gets a higher education. Maybe if we made college affordable for all then we could once again lead the world in innovation and technology. My nephew is a perfect example. He is a chemistry whiz. 4.0 and had to drop out of college because it was too expensive. No grants, no scholarships because his parents were middle class. He drills wells now. Nice use of our youth and their ambition!

Your point right there is the crux of the issue.
And the issue is this. Corporations want bigger profits.
Why pay an american 100K a year and make a little profit. When you can go overseas and pay someone peanuts and make alot of profit. And to add insult to injury they get a tax break for doing so.

And who suffers... the middle class.
Once you realize this. You'll realize then who's to blame for the gutting of the middle class.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Oh I know who's to blame. Corporate Amerika and their buddies down in DC. The only difference between a dem and a repub is one side wants the government to do everything and the other side doesn't. Beyond that it's all about who can fill their pockets! Screw the citizens. They know we hate change and have trouble remembering. that's why when election time rolls around they can tout what a good job they have been doing and most of the morons in the country believe it! They forget who screwed them!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvikYes, I do know what it means. I know what the implications of what has been going on in DC for the last 30 years or so means as well.

Ok. Let's assume for a second that you're correct. In what ways, specifically, is Obama a 'communist' and how is that related to immigration policy?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

A communist leader enacts laws by decree, which in essence is what he has done with this. He is disguising it as an executive order.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join