It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.A.S for UT2004 (new release out soon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
S.A.S is a mod for unrealtournament 2004, its been around for a year or 2 now growing slowly in popularity. the mod dev team was originally involved in the "MAKE SOMETHING UNREAL" competition which boasts a huge cash prize, they pulled out of this comp because of date line pressures in getting certain sector releases out in time disregarding the quality and bugs.
so now the SAS dev team have been taking their time in doing whats right, and getting it right, listerning to the community and taking constructive critisism to go forward. i have the pleasure of being a beta tester for this mod and thought i should give a shout out to anyone who wasnt aware of this fine mod/game.
it boasts the usual features like tdm, objective mode and sabotage mode (sabotage is in the release im testing) plus more.
its a fps game that is fast and furious. it has a very good hit code, good looking models and very pretty maps to boast.
for the more detailed info visit the main site = S.A.S

bare in mind the release out at the moment is their 1ST release for ut2k4, so its not perfect but a really good game and as it stands imo its better than its leading competitors in the still moving competition for unreal.
give it a go,
need help?
irc @ #|HSO| on quakenet
or #SasFreakz

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
yeh its a quality mod, i like the embassy map where i can shoot the pictures of Tony Blair off the walls LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
ladder link

[Edited on 12/10/04 by Tetrahydro]

new topics

join