It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley's Call for Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What is the sense of educating ourselves about what's really going on in the world if we're not going to do something about it? I have always thought that Webster Tarpley is a valuable resource because not only is he astute in the areas of conspiracy and economics, but he also talks about solutions.

I was checking out his website this morning when I discovered this recent YouTube video:

Published on Aug 6, 2012 by LudwigNosen

Webster Tarpley's full speech on July 21, 2012 to a crowd at the New World Fair by the Queens Art Museum Building at the Unisphere at Flushing Meadow, Queens.
"I am here trying to represent the reaility based community. I am here to issue a call for political action. I want to talk about the situation the world is in. I want to talk to you about models of struggle, political struggle, because that is what I'm here to call you to. I am looking for revolutionary cadre: revolutionary leaders, and I am sure that there are some of you here. How can you contribute to the cause of civilization in this world in the crisis that humanity is now in? Your talents are now needed..." tarpley.net...

I hope people will listen to this and see whether they can derive inspiration for themselves to take some kind of political action. Everyone has some talent/abilities.

He mentions a National Anti-austerity Committee and nationalizing the Fed so that loans can be issued to re-build infrastructure and create jobs. He mentions a Wall Street sales tax, shredding existing derivatives debt, and banning derivatives.

edit on 08/15/12 by Mary Rose because: Fix link

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Webster is really smart and he gives interesting commentary.

He is really right about the extreme right right fascism movement (Tea Party) that is trying to take away all of our public services. TheTea Party even lobbied to try and destroy public libraries, they are crazy and trying to bring in a new age of feudalism.

He was right about Ron/Rand Paul all along

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Tarpley is my go-to guy for incisive commentary. He also predicted the "Arab Spring" and Libya invasions before they happened. He sees things in the long run and knows whats coming down the road.
I'm listening to the videos now and thanks to RealSpoke for posting the video of him debating Adam Kokesh. Well worth a listen to those with open minds.
Privatization threatens everything modern civilization stands for and wants to replace it with heartless corporate feudalism.
S&F

ETA: Tarpley actually has a non -partisan plan to turn around this trend and restore rights and opportunity to the people. In short, follow Greece and how the people have resisted every move towards austerity. This is why the MSM has tried so hard to paint Greeks as "lazy" or "greedy" and violent. Remember it is the state that incites the violence. The people must do whatever is necessary to regain power, not concessions, not single issue compromises but real power to control policy.

Read more here: tarpley.net...

edit on 15-8-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

join