It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hungarian anti-Semitic party leader discovers he is Jewish

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
that is too good.

HAHA....sucks to be a prick huh......




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin
 



According to the simplest definition used by Jews for self-identification, a person is a Jew by birth, or becomes one through religious conversion. However, there are differences of opinion among the various branches of Judaism in the application of this definition, including:

Mixed parents: i.e. whether a person of mixed Jewish and non-Jewish parents should be considered Jewish.
Conversion: i.e. what processes of conversion should be considered valid.
Historical loss of Jewish identity: i.e. whether a person's or group's actions (such as conversion to a different religion) or circumstances in his or her community's life (such as being unaware of Jewish parents) should affect his or her status as Jewish or non-Jewish.
Diaspora identity: identity of Jews among themselves, and by non-Jews throughout the Jewish diaspora.
Claim to Israeli citizenship: the examination of the previous issues in the context of the Basic Laws of Israel.


Wow. So all those racially persecuted should just do what some Jewish people seem to have done to swap races: just simply convert.

Now it is clear....you change races just by converting. Got it. LOL



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
The irony is awesome... It reminds me of Dave Chappelle and his skit where he plays a blind person who doesnt know he is black and is the head of a KKK group.
Similarly it reminded me of the south park episode where Cartman is head of the anti-ginger group....then finds out he's a ginger. He wasn't, but the others figured fooling him into thinking so was one way to give that prick a taste of his own medicine.

Seems like "Karma", or "what goes around comes around", or whatever similar expression you prefer. And it should be a reminder to follow the golden rule to treat others as you'd like to be treated.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89
 



actually the jewish people do have a bloodline, they are categorized as an ethnoreligious group.


So Ethiopan jews are related to Ashkenazi jews?


Man, why is it that when you say Jew people automatically think of Askenazi?

OK quick history lesson.

Ashkenzi:European
Sephardic:Spanish and Portuguese
Mizrahim :Eastern
Georgian Jews and Mountain Jews from the Caucasus;
Indian Jews including the Bene Israel, Bnei Menashe, Cochin Jews and Bene Ephraim;
the Romaniotes of Greece;
the ancient Italian Jewish community;
the Teimanim from the Yemen and Oman;
various African Jews, including most numerously the Beta Israel of Ethiopia;
the Bukharan Jews of Central Asia;
Chinese Jews, most notably the Kaifeng Jews

Are they all Jewish by ancestry? Yes.
Genes Tell Intricate Story

"Virtually all the Jewish groups we've studied tend to be quite closely related to one another," Ostrer said. "It would seem for most Jewish groups, there is a biological basis for their Jewishness which is based on their sharing of DNA segments."


Genetic Study Reported by Reuters

"This work demonstrates a shared genetic history among the Jews of North Africa and strengthens the case for a biological basis for Jewishness," said medical geneticist Harry Ostrer of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, who led the study.


Studies Show Genetic Ancestry of the Jews

A major surprise from both surveys is the genetic closeness of the two Jewish communities of Europe, the Ashkenazim and the Sephardim. The Ashkenazim thrived in Northern and Eastern Europe until their devastation by the Hitler regime, and now live mostly in the United States and Israel. The Sephardim were exiled from Spain in 1492 and from Portugal in 1497 and moved to the Ottoman Empire, North Africa and the Netherlands.


It indicates that Jewish means more than a religion, it is genetic. Jews are an ethnoreligious group.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It may be a religion, but its also a lineage. The lineage was very important and traced and put in the bible. They follow lineage in big ways.

And the bloodlines, elites, all have this lineage. Of course, is it the Jewish one they are interested in, or does it go back to Sumar......that is the real question.


Futhermore, so suprised he was surprised, for he couldn't have been in any position of power if he didn't have some lineage in him, though there are different lineages, they still seem to share the important ones to them in their world, and all consider not only the kabbala, but their relationship by blood to this important.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital
 


"Fate,it seems,is not without a sense of irony."
Morpheus,in "the matrix"




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by RealSpoke
So are jews a race or religion?


No, they are not a race. They are a religion. I understand that politically correct sentiments cause terms like "ethnoreligious" to become "race" when we have this discussion.

But, like I said....it isn't like it matters to me. I don't think it rude (as another poster mentioned), just funny. Odd. Typically human.

Judaism is a religion. Semites however are a race. They originally came from Israel, so they are Middle Eastern. Also, if Semites aren't a race, then why is it considered racist to insult them? (I have nothing against them, just for the record)

There are people of all races who follow Judaism, though. Too many people get the race and the religion mixed up. Reminds me of people who refer to Muslims as a race lol.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It may be a religion, but its also a lineage. The lineage was very important and traced and put in the bible. They follow lineage in big ways.

And the bloodlines, elites, all have this lineage. Of course, is it the Jewish one they are interested in, or does it go back to Sumar......that is the real question.


Futhermore, so suprised he was surprised, for he couldn't have been in any position of power if he didn't have some lineage in him, though there are different lineages, they still seem to share the important ones to them in their world, and all consider not only the kabbala, but their relationship by blood to this important.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


I too carry the gene...I am in no way elite and neither are my Jewish friends. BTW, I am a Christian as were my grandparents, great-grandparents and several more generations. But, lo and behold, there is a bloodline picked up in the ancestry DNA test that is clearly evident of Sephardic Jewry ancestry. The bloodline match is through Turkey, southern Europe, through Spain and Portugal. Interesting stuff indeed.

So I began looking into genealogy and discovered some interesting things. My brother, who was the one tested, was given a world map with matches displayed, and it showed the migration pattern that is consistent with the Irish legends. We thought our family was Irish because our great-grandfather was from Ireland. But there were less matches in Ireland. So we looked into Irish history and there is the legend of King Mil and that legend gives the route in which he took across Southern Europe and into Spain, eventually settling in Ireland.

But that is not enough to convince me, so I dug deeper and found one of my great-grandmother's grandmother, was a Cohen. Well now, imagine my surprise. Then in researching my mother's side, her family came from Southern Germany and her surname...get this...is Ashkenazi in origin. But does it make me Jewish? I suppose ethnically I could say that I am part Jewish, but I also have Native American, African, Chinese, Irish, Scandinavian, Russian, French, German, and Turkish. All these people made me what I am.

But the bloodline theory of elites, just a theory.

The elite conspiracy is nothing more than a theory.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by RealSpoke
So are jews a race or religion?


No, they are not a race. They are a religion. I understand that politically correct sentiments cause terms like "ethnoreligious" to become "race" when we have this discussion.

But, like I said....it isn't like it matters to me. I don't think it rude (as another poster mentioned), just funny. Odd. Typically human.

Judaism is a religion. Semites however are a race. They originally came from Israel, so they are Middle Eastern. Also, if Semites aren't a race, then why is it considered racist to insult them? (I have nothing against them, just for the record)

There are people of all races who follow Judaism, though. Too many people get the race and the religion mixed up. Reminds me of people who refer to Muslims as a race lol.


Semite is a language group, not a race. Yes, people misuse it all the time. But while historically Jews were Semite, not all Semites are Jewish.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs


www.merriam-webster.com...



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just goes to show what goes around comes around, great punch Karma, right in the kisser so to speak. Take that sad racist here is a taste of your own medicine!

Kind of reminds me of a South Park episodes when Cartman starts disrespecting gingers Kyle makes Cartman think he is a Ginger. Only this is way better!!!!



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs


www.merriam-webster.com...


Well, Merriam Webster is a poor source to get a clear idea from. You might try Wiki.

Regardless, thank you for supporting my point: "semite" may mean jew, but jew does not mean "semite". Semetic is a language designation, deriving from the son of Noah known as "shem".

I would also point out that your link describes them as a geographically related people, not a race.

I hope that wasn't meant to refute my point. If so, try again.
edit on 15-8-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


If race is based on lineage then that means the members of the Royal Family would be a separate race to the rest of Britain.

Same would apply to many families whos lineage can be traced back through centuries.

In fact it would mean that all families unique lineage would make them each a unique race.

It's nonsense. Everybody agrees that families are unique and separate and different from other families, but that doesn't make them different races.

And as far as race goes it can be shown that different races have got bits of each other in them and there are theories that all races can be linked back to a single race which originated somewhere in Africa.

In other words we are all part of the same race ..... the human race



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin
 


and on that note, I was wondering today....when did African hair become like it is, or if it was that way first, when did finer hair become what it is? When did the hair diverge, and why?



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Just goes to show what goes around comes around, great punch Karma, right in the kisser so to speak. Take that sad racist here is a taste of your own medicine!

Kind of reminds me of a South Park episodes when Cartman starts disrespecting gingers Kyle makes Cartman think he is a Ginger. Only this is way better!!!!



Karma? Racist? No matter what this bozo was the point remains, jewish interests is trying to buy Hungary up. They bend them over with the EU loans, then when default, Israeli groups flood in and buy everything for a steal.

From the horse's mouth:



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 

I'm not referring to the religion though. What I am referring to is people from Israel. Now I know there are a fair amount of white people who live in Israel, but the majority have very dark features. Are these original Israelites considered Arab?



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by bigyin
 


and on that note, I was wondering today....when did African hair become like it is, or if it was that way first, when did finer hair become what it is? When did the hair diverge, and why?


I dunno m8. Will have to google it.

The thing is though if most of the main religions are to be believed then mankind started from one person, created by god who devided and mulitplied into the many races and billions of people we have now.

Personally I don't buy that story.

Having said that the alternative evolution theory is pretty mind boggling as well.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by bigyin
 


and on that note, I was wondering today....when did African hair become like it is, or if it was that way first, when did finer hair become what it is? When did the hair diverge, and why?

I remember reading once that African hair is thick and fuzzy to protect the head and scalp from intense sunlight, whereas the majority of white people have flat straight hair that acts like an insulator to keep cold out and heat in. You'll notice this to be especially true in the extremely cold parts of Europe, like Scandinavia and Russia.

Australian Aborigines also have the thick fuzzy hair. Now what really stumps me is how some of the Aborigines are born with naturally blonde hair



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan
 



well, if you like wiki....

en.wikipedia.org...

I know someone who recently did hair dressing school, and we discussed what makes hair curly (a protein bond that pulls on the hair in the same type of effect that causes a penis to have a curve in it).

But the reason why afrohair tends to be more curly is because it is physically flat shaped. That is what also gives it a dry appearance. Asian hair is round, caucasian hair is oval. This explains why almost all afro hair is curly, caucasian hair is sometimes curly, but asian hair is never curly.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join