It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney: 'Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ROMNEY GONNA PUT ALL YALL IN CHAINS

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

How is it stupid? Banks REALLY are going to put everyone in chains.

99.9% of ATS would agree with the statement and here they are bitching about its target audience

edit on 15-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two berry aneurysms on opposite sides of his brain.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I honestly wonder if he is competent.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

I'm not saying either side is perfect by any means. But I asked a question, and I'm just wondering how long it will be before it actually gets answered and not side stepped. Not saying you were in particular, I'm just speaking generally.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No worries. Biden will be replaced by Hillary on the ticket in 3 weeks and Obama will win in a landslide come November.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Hillary scares me worse than;
Clowns
Olives
Clowns serving olives
Naked pictures of Nancy Pelosi
Naked pictures of clowns giving olives to Nancy Pelosi
The wrath of Skeptic Overlord
Ninjas
Bicycle pants on clowns serving olives to naked Nancy Pelosi

edit on 15-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

I don't feel noways "tarred":

and quoting "galations"????
edit on 15-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Romney can take his racist religion, Mormonism, that believes black people are the spawn of the devil back to Utah.

Since I am unfamiliar with anything Mormon, could you point me to where it says black people are the spawn of of the devil?

Or is that just more ignorant spreading or lies?

Here ya go....

There is a reason why one man is born black and with other disadvantages, while another is born white with great advantages. The reason is that we once had an estate before we came here, and were obedient; more or less, to the laws that were given us there. Those who were faithful in all things there [pre-existence] received greater blessings here, and those who were not faithful received less. . . . There were no neutrals in the war in Heaven. All took sides either with Christ or with Satan. Every man had his agency there, and men receive rewards here based upon their actions there, just as they will receive rewards hereafter for deeds done in the body. The Negro, evidently, is receiving the reward he merits (Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, 1:61, 65-66; emphasis added).
ChristianDefense

It does not get any sourcier than good ol' Joey Smith himself.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

What is their motive to destroy it? Please stop ingesting and regurgitating left wing blogs and the MSM talking heads. Ryan understands the budget (your POTUS praised him in 2010 for this very reason, as did Biden. Google - many libs have praised Ryan until now).

To put more money in the hands of the wealthy donors from Health Insurance companies. I thought it was pretty obvious. I do not have to google it, I lived it. No one was praising his policies in 2010 and he got the first democrat elected here in decades.

The current entitlement system, across the board, is not sustainable (including Social Security). We are broke. Ignoring this fact is only going to make things worse. I'm sure you have heard or maybe even seen the problems in Greece. The riots in the streets. We have towns declaring bankruptcy, soon it will be whole states. When that happens, the cushy government jobs go away, the ridiculous pensions, the ability to retire in only 20 years to receive that money, etc. Then we are Greece and people riot in the streets. Then you will say "wow I wished we had actually fixed this mess when we had the chance".

Well that was emotional hogwsh.

No one in the GOP wants to destroy anything. They want to FIX it - and not just be printing more money and throwing that against a wall.

No, they want to give my money to private companies.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

See what I'm talking about .....

great example

there are threads about that very issue, not much discussion.

just denial.

Feel free to tell me what that plan is and we can discuss it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Obama has 22 days to Drop Biden.... We need to get a little pool going to see if Biden makes the cut... Ryan has them shaking in their boots and Ryan will school Biden in the Debates.

Who is their ace in the hole??

Flashbacks of "Sarah has them shakin' in them thar boots" spring to mind.
How did that whole thing work out anyway?
She is some sort of reality tv star now, right?
Ryan can always do the bachelor someday.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

It is very hard to reason with the Fibrillating Palpitating Foaming-at-the-Mouth Ultra-Liberal Super Left Wing Fanatical Radicals.

The funny thing is, replace "left" with "right" and we have a definition for all of the Romney supporters on ATS.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
People are calling Biden out............................CNN

(CNN) – Artur Davis, the former four-term Democratic congressman from Alabama, said Wednesday that Vice President Joe Biden was propagating "racial viciousness" when he said Mitt Romney's regulatory policies would "put y'all back in chains."

"It brought back memories for me," Davis told Wolf Blitzer on CNN's "The Situation Room." "It brought back memories of these Democratic politicians in the South, who think they can go before crowds and say one thing and nobody else will hear it, and they'll somehow get a cheer in the room and that they can blithely go on about their business."

Former Obama campaign co-chair: Biden's remarks 'racial viciousness'

Yes, it was all orchestrated by Team Obama.

Biden rehearsed it and then went out there and fell on his sword. He is not good enough

to take on Paul Ryan.

He will be replaced by either Hillary Clinton or Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I AM SO SICK OF DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS RUNNING THEIR LYING MOUTHS. WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVES ANY OF THIS CRAP?

Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a filthy currency tarnished by greed and corruption that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

These men and women band together in gangs they call political parties in order to conspire together to scam, defraud, and extort money from the American voter and taxpayer.

Democrats and Republicans conspire to amass great personal fortunes during their time in Washington while running our country into the ground.

Every election cycle we have to choose between the lying, thieving, whore mongering Democrat or the lying, thieving, whore mongering Republican.

After every election the headlines scream "REPUBLICANS WIN!" or they scream "DEMOCRATS WIN!". But they never, never, never scream "AMERICANS WIN!". Why is that? It is because when Democrats and Republicans win, Americans get screwed.

The only way Americans are ever going to have an honest government is to quit electing Democrats and Republicans.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I hope so, I voted for Hillary in the primary against Obama! Biden is kind of a joke though, I would feel better about voting for Obama without Biden.

I will be voting for Obama though!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I AM SO SICK OF DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS RUNNING THEIR LYING MOUTHS. WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVES ANY OF THIS CRAP?

Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a filthy currency tarnished by greed and corruption that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

These men and women band together in gangs they call political parties in order to conspire together to scam, defraud, and extort money from the American voter and taxpayer.

Democrats and Republicans conspire to amass great personal fortunes during their time in Washington while running our country into the ground.

Every election cycle we have to choose between the lying, thieving, whore mongering Democrat or the lying, thieving, whore mongering Republican.

After every election the headlines scream "REPUBLICANS WIN!" or they scream "DEMOCRATS WIN!". But they never, never, never scream "AMERICANS WIN!". Why is that? It is because when Democrats and Republicans win, Americans get screwed.

The only way Americans are ever going to have an honest government is to quit electing Democrats and Republicans.

You are my hero! Can I get you on a poster or something so I can hang you above my bed? That was one of the most intelligent things I have ever read on ATS.

The parties are tearing us apart...I identify myself as a democrat, but the parties are tearing us apart and if we keep going like we are going, this is going to destroy America. It may have been good back in the day when we were still trying to figure everything out as a country, but it has no place in today's society.

But unfortunately until that day happens, I cannot let the nuts on the right spout off without me giving my left opinion. I guess that doesn't help to the issues though. Man now I gotta sit and think about all this for awhile, if we do not break the cycle it will never end!

I will be waiting for my price quote on your poster!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I hope so, I voted for Hillary in the primary against Obama! Biden is kind of a joke though, I would feel better about voting for Obama without Biden.

I will be voting for Obama though!

If i were Hillary, i would demand to be the Presidential Candidate.

Then i would demand the John Kerry be my VP.

-----------
Of course, Obama will say no way and call Debbie Wasserman Schultz and promote

her to VP.
-----------
The choice has to be a woman.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
SO the Mormonism is gonna be the official cult for the US??...Are the CEOS from america taking over the goverment ,and one of them actually want to be president when he has no experience in politics like he previously admited??..Is mr. Romney ready to run the health care plan like he did in his state???how many of those people actually have this benefit??....mmmmm ,ticket please!!...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I believe you are correct and feel that the decision has already been made. And, I don't believe Biden's remarks were racist. I also don't believe Romney or Ryan are racists. Obama clearly is racist for the reasons stated in my earlier post.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm

really? Is that why many blacks hold high positions in the Mormon church..........

Spout all you want, apparently their doctrine has changed..........

You should probably look and see all the black people in the upper echelon of that particular religion, and how they changed that doctrine.......

Much like how women are allowed to be preachers now days........

Its called evolution of ideas and thought, and its happened through out history.........

There use to be slave owners all across the US, I guess in that respect you should persecute every single white pesron in the US on the basis that somewhere in their past history , their families doctrine was to have slaves......

Screw the fact that its changed........

Youre so tolerant and balanced in your fact finding.........oh wait......no youre not......

Might wana enjoy that high horse before it gets cut off at the knees
edit on 16-8-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join