It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia (Full Length Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
VICE travels to West Africa to rummage through the messy remains of a country ravaged by 14 years of civil war. Despite the United Nation’s eventual intervention, most of Liberia’s young people continue to live in abject poverty, surrounded by filth, drug addiction, and teenage prostitution.

Instead of fantasizing about child sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove, you can see that it was very real during the 1980's and 1990's in Liberia.

General Butt Naked

Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying,

"Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."

"Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."

In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which

"included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."

In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count.

Blahyi also purported that during that period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town single handedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up"

en.wikipedia.org...

Does this still happen in Liberia? 'It still happens. If you went to my village now and spoke of this, they'd kill you. Since my conversion, I know witchcraft is wrong. I know "eating" is wrong. I must speak out now.'

He was cleared of all war crimes because he converted to Christianity. He now walks around as a free man and is now a evangelist preacher.

Billions of people live a when "SHTF" scenario everyday, why are so many people wishing for it to happen on here?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I saw this documentary some time ago.
Well worth the time. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Another documentary on this is "The Redemption of General Butt Naked", on documentary channel. I admit I have no concept of what happened in Liberia during those times, and am glad for more information. I will watch later, thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I thought it was a very good documentary. Scary, sad, and funny at times. I learned something new from it. Also, when I first read that Butt-Naked was let off for converting to Christianity I thought
, but it seems he is really sorry and wants to change his ways.

We will see what happens next year... Very entertaining documentary, don't let this thread sink away

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Child sacrifice to the devil...blood rituals...cannibalism...supposed magickal powers..............its happening!!!.........its ALLLL....happening.........!!!!!!!! O.O

Just not by who we thought and where we thought.

Or.... maybe they are just more open about it in a lawless land where nobody can do anything much about it.

You mentioned Bohemian Grove, so that is now considered topical. If you've seen the video of what they do there... It's freakin creepy! I think it was purposely leaked, AJ allowed to film it, to show that nobody is actually sacrificed. At least, not while its being videotaped... But its still very weird that nobody cares that our presidents, etc., do this stuff. Their backgrounds are meticulously looked through to see if they ever smoked a joint, or did some coke, but strange ceremonies out in the woods that are not involved in any religion they speak of openly...not worth mentioning...???

You also mentioned fantasizing... So that is topical. I just fantasized about my girlfriend naked.

I'm pretty sure you said the word "the", so, that's not considered "off-topic" either. The word "the" has a very rich history. With ancestors going back to the bible and farther, it has a heritage nearly unmatched in the realm of wordy-type stuffs. If you would like to know more, then, I dunno... stop bothering me and go find some language expert or something. At least I contributed something to that aspect of this thread....... WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD! Some people are soooo laaaazzzzzyyyyy, I swear!

Maybe by studying and questioning people like this guy, we can find out more about devil worship and blood sacrifice done by the more familiar gang of idiots. You know like the type who visit that place we allll just love to fantasize about... The Bohemian Rhapsody. I always wondered what that song was about.... I know they say the word devil in that song...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I thought this was a eye opening documentary , its crazy that these people do these things , cannibalism and child scarafice !

Its insane it makes me very sad that someone can convert to christianity and be forgiven for murdering more than 20,000 people and killing children .

For sure he genuinely wants to atone for his crimes , but he will never fully be able to and you can see that it does haunt him !

edit on 12-12-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join