It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If even ATS people are so deceived, what bloody hope is there.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have no problem with you having an opinion or expressing it.

The problem, at least for me, is backing up your views on Biblical scripture with a few examples and some means of scholarly interpretation.

As a college professor used to tell our class,... "There is no wrong answer, but be able to back your argument with examples, names, places, and dates."

All I have read from you so far is that the members of ATS are iggnorant because we don't share the same viewpoint as you.. that is pretty iggnorant on your part.

So dear teacher and Op... please enlighten.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
You people on ATS are the most informed bunch of people on the friggin planet.

No not even NSA folks know as much as you, they are lab rats, highly compartmentalized, and they certainly are not spiritually aware like people on ATS.

And yet 95% of you will fall with the dark side. You can imagine what chance regular sheeple have, NONE what so ever.

When bible talks about God taking aim at those who attack Jerusalem, so few of you realize that
Jerusalem was annexed half way by force by Israelis, and now they want to take the other half by force as well.

Bible is talking about PALESTINIANS losing Jerusalem to a greater military force (Israel) and that's when God will according to bible lose his cool.

When bible talks about Anti-Christ, why are so many of you blind to common sense, Anti-Christ will
have power and might, well you do realize that the mightiest by far military and technology is US army
and US government. Anti-Christ can't be all powerful by commanding some few crap boats from Iran and
few non nuclear missiles.

You want to find evil, LOOK HOME ladies and gentlemen, look home. And choose your side before its
too late.

Can you please explain how something that doesn't exist losses it's cool

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

And yet 95% of you will fall with the dark side. You can imagine what chance regular sheeple have, NONE what so ever.

Look in any mirror, friend, if you are one of those Bible believers, you are the sheeple here, not us. Some of us, myself inclusive, have studied and researched the Bible to a degree that the average Christian could not, would not do in a 20 years period.

This is but another fear thread, do it our way, think like we do, worship a dead guy, or go to Hell. How many times must we hear it?
I think this picture sums up the Bible pretty well....

The Origins of the King James Bible and the New Testament

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Who here praises those who "prevent" tragedy?

No one. Why? Because no one knows what was prevented from happening.
That may be partially true, but that is only one of the reasons.

Another reason that nobody praises it, is because that's boring. People love to see disaster, as long as it is at a safe distance away. Vicariously viewing the tragedies that others are facing.

It's just like a car crash: Most people will definitely look, and keep on looking.

AHHHH! you said it so now I have to post it, it's TOOL TIME! (no not Tim Allen)

read the lyrics, watch the video, listen to the awesome music! you'll probably learn something and the video is a trip to say the least (Alex grey) it's 9 mins well spent!

love, light, and all that crap!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
You people on ATS are the most informed

Why thank you! I'd comment on the rest of what you wrote, but this is as far as I usually get on any topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

Originally posted by blazingdefiance

TOOL TIME! (no not Tim Allen)

Yep yep, I know that band. They did that 'Sobriety' song.
I absolutely love their Greatest Hits Album.

[color=999999]lol. sorry. The temptation was far too strong I couldn't resist↑↑.

read the lyrics, watch the video, listen to the awesome music! you'll probably learn something and the video is a trip to say the least (Alex grey) it's 9 mins well spent!

I did indeed learn something: I learned that you didn't notice my avatar pic.

Specifically, the symbol on the television screen.

Check out This Thread
Nothing but Maynard, I'm sure you will like it..

edit on 8/15/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
All I have read from you so far is that the members of ATS are iggnorant because we don't share the same viewpoint as you.. that is pretty iggnorant on your part.

So dear teacher and Op... please enlighten.

Well ok let me try to explain common sense to you, albeit it may be impossible to Give someone common sense.

Think about this, if last Anti-Christ is supposed to be a big enough menace to the world, or a large portion of the world. How would he/she be able to do this with substantive power behind him.

he can't be some crappy Korean schmuck or Iranian schmuck or other because US and Russia and China would defeat him in 5 minutes if he started attacking everybody.

So the Anti-Christ has to be in charge of something like United States military or together with NATO or something like that...........it needs to be a BIG thing, not something small like Saddam Husein for example.

That is called common sense. Do you get it now?

Now lets move to Jerusalem, Let me try to Give you common sense.

Bible talks about God giving a real temper tantrum when Strong many nations move to militarily take over Jerusalem.

Well for crying out loud, who RIGHT now considers Jerusalem theirs, Palestinians do since last 200 years at least, after Israel was formed in 1948 they annexed half of Jerusalem for themselves, they didn't annex the whole city, because even crazy Israelis knew if they take the whole Jerusalem it will be seen as going TOO FAR.

So Guess what ?? There is talk in Israel right now about taking the rest of the city, to which Palestinians say
will fight to defend it.

So ......who now do you think bible is talking about when those who attack Jerusalem will meet their doom.

The Internationally rich, militarily strong Israel.

Or the underdog Palestinians who barely are able to keep what they have.

Common Sense, I hope you have it now.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Did you know that believers in Christ and non believers can agree and speak in harmony with each other on many many subjects? The belief in Christ doesnt give you or any other Xtian the corner of the market on common sense, realization of the state of the world, or recognizing the need to act. The problem with some is that they use their beliefs to alienate others ( both the pushy zealot and the derogatory non believer) and never meet their goals, meet in the middle or come to an understanding. Then wonder why they feel alone in understanding things and wanting change.

I guess if you want to go on alienating and arguing .. I guess you really will see as everyone deceived and you having no hope.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well then, a pro-Palestinian, anti-Israeli Christian fundamentalist. You don't see that every day do you?

So the Palestinians are the Hebrews and the Israelis are the evil army? I have to say that's a new one to me, and not really supported at all by scripture in my opinion. I'm no Christian though either, but I have extensively studied multiple versions of the bible and heard a vast array of interpretations on it.

I'll give you this though OP, from a purely geopolitical standpoint (no religion business taken into account), it's a tad more likely that the Israelis will try to push the Palestinians from Jerusalem than Russia attacking Israel like in that Left Behind series. Still I'll say both ideas are completely far-fetched and nothing I'd ever bet on.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

bible refers to gog and magog conquering Israel.Gog and Magog in ancient times was Khazaria .The Azkhemazin Rothschild conquered Israel via the Balfor declaration.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

bible refers to gog and magog conquering Israel.Gog and Magog in ancient times was Khazaria .The Azkhemazin Rothschild conquered Israel via the Balfor declaration.

The origins of the Khazars are very much a matter of debate. Their origin in Kozar is much the same as the French kings who claimed to have the bloodline of Christ: it's very politically convenient, but completely lacking in evidence.

What is that name for Baron Rothschild there? Also when the U.N. Partition Plan for Palestine happened and Israel became independent of British control the previous agreements were void. Remember too that in 1939 Britain limited the Jewish immigration to Mandatory Palestine because of Arab anger at the move. On top of this the British placed many of the Jewish refugees from World War II in detention camps when they tried to come in to Palestine. Overall the British government and the crown have been rather neutral about who should get what where in the Middle East with the exception of course of the Suez Canal.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

So in other words you're trying to say Jesus was a Hamas Moolah is that it? Get freakin real buddy.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by blazingdefiance

TOOL TIME! (no not Tim Allen)

Yep yep, I know that band. They did that 'Sobriety' song.
I absolutely love their Greatest Hits Album.

[color=999999]lol. sorry. The temptation was far too strong I couldn't resist↑↑.

I did indeed learn something: I learned that you didn't notice my avatar pic.

Specifically, the symbol on the television screen.

Check out This Thread
Nothing but Maynard, I'm sure you will like it..

edit on 8/15/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

HAHAHA thats an awesome avatar! I must admit i didn't notice that at first good show!

Maynard is a great vocalist great range and he can hold a not for what seems like an eternity, but i have to say, I don't think he deserves ALL the credit he gets....

love, light,and all that crap....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Since you make your OP in Biblical terms and since it appears you give plausability to the Bible, then you do realize the anti-christ not only has earthly and military power...he has Satanic spiritual power. He also has the world backing him...dynamic, charming, enthralling sort of social/ political figure.

He also has the backing of most if not all world religions behind him... and appears and installs a one world economic and political and religious system... and also works a peace treaty and that gives Israel a false sense of peace and security...

And then there are a hosts of other stipulations, signs, and wonders that apply to the time frame and players you mention. Those apply equally, otherwise your Op falls prey to the same paradigm of a lot of preachers applications of the Bible..

The "Golden Corral Buffet" application of theology... where we pick and choose what we want and leave the rest...

As such, be careful of weilding "common sense" and "iggnorance"... it is a two edged sword.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

you did not prove my logic wrong in any way

you fail, don't worry, a whole lot of warmongers and evil doers are failing with you, lot of company

have a nice day
edit on 16-8-2012 by petertheskinny because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by petertheskinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

S&F

I like you already!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

So in other words you're trying to say Jesus was a Hamas Moolah is that it? Get freakin real buddy.

no you simple American

What I am saying is that Jesus will take revenge on those who kill the meek.

I really can't simplify it more, Jesus is NOT A POLITICIAN

Jesus is against evil regardless if you are Jewish, Christian, Muslim, white black etc

Bible even mentions how Jews will say we did everything for you, and Jesus says go away from me

I never knew ye

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join