It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If even ATS people are so deceived, what bloody hope is there.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You people on ATS are the most informed bunch of people on the friggin planet.

No not even NSA folks know as much as you, they are lab rats, highly compartmentalized, and they certainly are not spiritually aware like people on ATS.

And yet 95% of you will fall with the dark side. You can imagine what chance regular sheeple have, NONE what so ever.

When bible talks about God taking aim at those who attack Jerusalem, so few of you realize that
Jerusalem was annexed half way by force by Israelis, and now they want to take the other half by force as well.

Bible is talking about PALESTINIANS losing Jerusalem to a greater military force (Israel) and that's when God will according to bible lose his cool.

When bible talks about Anti-Christ, why are so many of you blind to common sense, Anti-Christ will
have power and might, well you do realize that the mightiest by far military and technology is US army
and US government. Anti-Christ can't be all powerful by commanding some few crap boats from Iran and
few non nuclear missiles.

You want to find evil, LOOK HOME ladies and gentlemen, look home. And choose your side before its
too late.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
thankyou for the compliment! Unfortunatley i can not say i agree with you on your religous stand points. I mean part of spirituality teaches you that you should respect everyone for who they are and whatever it is they may choose to believe in and in the end there is only so much land to go around, it should be shared piecefully and in harmony with respect and admiration for your fellow being regardless of any life decision.

realising that we are all part of the grander scheme (in whatever form it may exist) and we are all one with it and each other.

to quote the greatest comedian to ever grace the earth with his presence, Mr. Bill Hicks:
"today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merley energy condenced to a slow vibration, we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
Here's Tom with the weather."

and just for old times sake.... SATAN IS LORD!

Love, Light, and all that crap.....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Another Skinny Peter thread asking ATS members why they're so ignorant? The "most informed people" and yet not as perceptive as you?

Thanks, but no thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You had me at "You people" And lost me at "The Bible"

Damn!

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You might find that humorous.

I wonder about the psychology involved in anti christ theory. If you accept this belief aren't you left suspecting the worst of every influential leader that rises?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

You're basing your comments on awkward assumptions. I mean, Jesus is a pretty cool guy, eh is the son of God doesn't afraid of anything but the bible is pretty much meaningless to a lot of people not just here but all over the world.

It's not a case of being 'smart' or 'informed', it's more about whether someone believes all the tenets, advice or prophecies of a bronze/iron age desert religion. That's faith more than anything else.

I mean, why should I, me, Merriman Weir take any great store in this. Are you saying your iron age desert sky god religion is better, or more 'real' or 'accurate' than my iron age forest sky god religion?

I could ask why aren't you why you aren't on the look out for the signs of a coming Fimbulvetr? I mean, it's there, in writing, what's to come and the disaster that is going to befall Gods and mankind. But you don't seem concerned! How is a smart ATS member like you so deceived and so ignorant? What hope do the sheeple have if someone like you can't see the truth about what's happening in the world?

inb4: ice giants, trolls and eating a goat

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Oh please. ATS is like any other internet forum. I've seen more far more intelligence on 4chan.

No not even NSA folks know as much as you, they are lab rats, highly compartmentalized, and they certainly are not spiritually aware like people on ATS.

How do you know they are not spiritually aware?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well stated peter...People tend to think if they were born of a nation they belong to the said nation...If born in America you are American...If born in Tasmania you are tasmanian...ETC.. Also if say you were born to say Jeffery Dalmer...Or Charles Manson you might be in a state of denial...so to be told your country might be led by the Anti-christ would defo put many peoples backs up and also you would be in a state of denial...But i would not tend to categorize people with a percentage on this...I am sure there are more Americans on ATS than other groups...but also many of those same Americans do realize they maybe be living in a country that is being orchestrated by the Anti-Christ or what ever you might label this evil as....Now as foe me i am not of any Nation..I am what you might say in limbo...and that is where i will stay for now...as i know people will need to go into hiding soon....I tend to think of myself as Earthling....or more to the point...star child....so i tend to take an overview of things.

Australia is the same...It has been shown how the Zionist shadow government in the states actually runs the country and directs it's foreign policy....Also it can be shown clearly that Australia is under the same guise.

Israeli united states of australia

Also Canada and England could easily be shown to be under this exact same influence....So how do you present to people that they may be standing on the evil side of the fence when it is being presented so well as the side of righteousness. Do you attack them for their beliefs...do you call them fools for believing such things....Do you say listen or we will do this to you....I think it is better to try to enlightened them to the goings on so when the time comes they will make a decision to do the right thing and choose the side they will be on....as for now.they have their hands tied behind their backs.

as it is in my name.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened.

NOTE: i am not agreeing wholeheartedly with what the OP is saying but the point they make is Valid about the Israeli movement into jerusalem in my opinion...that is Israels(SOR) goal.

edit on 033131p://f30Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f34Wednesday by plube because: Note

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Personally I think that you had good intentions, but you cant please everyone all the time.

I get what you are saying. You are saying, "You Are Smart Dumb People".

..the kind that know everything, but then falls tragic to getting hit by a commuter bus.

We are information on a corrupted hard drive.

its too late. there is no helping it at this point. we are tainted.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Then you have not spent very much time on the internet. If you care to look most of the content here is from other sites and it is only discussed here. There is not much to separate ATS from the comments section on any major news site.

And yet 95% of you will fall with the dark side. You can imagine what chance regular sheeple have, NONE what so ever.

Considering the fact that over 95% of the people here are signed up with facebook,twitter or some other self tracking program i would have to say that the people here are the "sheeple".

When bible talks about God taking aim at those who attack Jerusalem,

Just curious. where in the bible does it say that? Which bible?

Now that I read the rest of the post it is clear to me that you have lost all right to throw around the term "sheeple" considering you are talking about a 2,000 year old book like it was a text of facts just like so many others have for the last 1600 years

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I agree with your post sometimes I feel the frustartion the op stated however taking a couple steps back I can see for all of this to come together the perfect storm more than one nation,event will lead to a global conflict. The thing that really gets me is how quickly the religion bashing starts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Deception and difference of opinion / other interpretation of data are totally different things. One of the first lessons of life is that not everybody sees things in the same manner. This is individualism and it's a good thing because it creates debate and comparison of beliefs. This allows people to access information, process it, and come to their own conclusions.

If their conclusions don't jibe with yours it makes neither party smarter, dumber, right, nor wrong. It's all in perception and personal choice.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I wouldn't say that at all. A lot of people on ATS are brainwashed by political left-right issues, lack common sense (believing in things like niburu) and putting all the blame on everything bad that happens on the Illuminati.

It is full of elitists who think they are so intelligent because they believe in conspiracy theories and hate the MSM.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I wouldn't say that at all. A lot of people on ATS are brainwashed by political left-right issues, lack common sense (believing in things like niburu) and putting all the blame on everything bad that happens on the Illuminati.

It is full of elitists who think they are so intelligent because they believe in conspiracy theories and hate the MSM.

By "hate" the MSM im sure you mean read,copy and paste it so they can talk about it at length

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

Australia is the same...It has been shown how the Zionist shadow government in the states actually runs the country and directs it's foreign policy....Also it can be shown clearly that Australia is under the same guise.

edit on 033131p://f30Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f34Wednesday by plube because: Note

o.k fair enough you have a point there, but just for the record if your born in tasmania that means you are australian tasmania has exactly the same culture and problems as the rest of the country...... ignorance.

love, light and all that crap....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think the majority of American's that are member's of this site do not trust the government, or "take sides" with it as you seem to think. I think most people are here to hear about new information on alternative topics and discuss it. I don't see any information here though...

I know most people would say they are not here to read through the countless pages of rants from people who seem to have all the answers but no information to share...although I have no content to backup that claim.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny

Obviously, you're new here.

It shouldn't take much longer before you realize how absurd that statement actually is.

ETA:
I suppose I could give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that was simply a typo.

You left off the 'UN'.

You people on ATS are the most [color=FFB85C]uninformed bunch of people on the friggin planet.

No worries. It was an honest mistake.

edit on 8/15/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
You lost me at "the Bible" and regained me at "the dark side".

Powerful is the Darkside, very hard to see the future. Possible futures only, which makes one who's outspoken seem delusional. Many possible timelines... only 1 end result.

Who here praises those who "prevent" tragedy?

No one. Why? Because no one knows what was prevented from happening.

These people need to be acknowledged eventually. They are extremely important people.

I prevented 1000s of disasters from happening. Who knows this? Me.
What is the point? Preventing tragedies. Who cares if it's acknowledged or not?

Sometimes... it makes a difference to those of us preventing the worst from happening by utilizing the ability to manifest "Prior Proper Planning Preventing Piss Poor Performance."

Sometimes, we don't care.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

You're basing your comments on awkward assumptions. I mean, Jesus is a pretty cool guy, eh is the son of God doesn't afraid of anything but the bible is pretty much meaningless to a lot of people not just here but all over the world.

It's not a case of being 'smart' or 'informed', it's more about whether someone believes all the tenets, advice or prophecies of a bronze/iron age desert religion. That's faith more than anything else.

I mean, why should I, me, Merriman Weir take any great store in this. Are you saying your iron age desert sky god religion is better, or more 'real' or 'accurate' than my iron age forest sky god religion?

I could ask why aren't you why you aren't on the look out for the signs of a coming Fimbulvetr? I mean, it's there, in writing, what's to come and the disaster that is going to befall Gods and mankind. But you don't seem concerned! How is a smart ATS member like you so deceived and so ignorant? What hope do the sheeple have if someone like you can't see the truth about what's happening in the world?

inb4: ice giants, trolls and eating a goat

Desert religion, sky god, nice one. Never thought of putting it in that very correct context before. You get big fat star from me.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Who here praises those who "prevent" tragedy?

No one. Why? Because no one knows what was prevented from happening.
That may be partially true, but that is only one of the reasons.

Another reason that nobody praises it, is because that's boring. People love to see disaster, as long as it is at a safe distance away. Vicariously viewing the tragedies that others are facing.

It's just like a car crash: Most people will definitely look, and keep on looking.

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

These people need to be acknowledged eventually. They are extremely important people.

Hypothetical Scenario:
[color=E6D0B1]There is an extremely brutal car crash, in the southbound lane, that was caused by someone who was texting while driving home from work on the Interstate during Rush-Hour. There were also a couple more texters involved in the ensuing 10-car pileup.

What about the drivers in the northbound lane, who were actually paying attention to their surroundings, do they deserve an extra-special pat-on-the-back, for simply doing what everyone else should have been doing also?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join