It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Request ...(part one)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
British Prime Minister Hugh Jackmat was lying cosily in his bed staring at his wifes scantily clad bottom , when the code red ringtone fiilled their downing street residence main bedroom.

The Prime minister often slept with his head at the foot of the bed a continuation of a childhood habit, now the seldom if ever heard bleep bleep growl of the phone, caused him to tumble sideways out of the ministerial cot.

"Yes Prime Minister Jackmat speaking"

"Hey Prime Minister sorry for ringing at such a time , but somethings up, and I mean up"

"sorry but who is this?"

" its President Obooma ,Prime minister, from the USA"

" oh sorry ..how can I help you President Obooma?

Just then a horrendous scream could be heard , as if hell had been added as background noise to the Prime ministers bedroom.
" Sorry to tell you this PM but we had a visit from some hungry Aliens last week and unfortunately Britain has been offered up as food for these critters"...we had to do a deal , to save America.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
S&F for creativity and originality!

Can't wait for more.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Great stuff mate - when can we expect part 2?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
keep it coming!!!

the what is up......cant wait

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

First of all thank you most gracious one for ye encouraging words, in relation to the eager questioning of when part two will be thrust into the netesphere...alll I can reply is Iam consuming every waking moment, concentrating all my mental thrusts ...it will happen soon .

I pity greatly those who know not the efforts of love , the angst of prayer , the torrents of doubt, ect that makes what so many simply read.

top topics

join