It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amethyst Crystal Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello members. I've had my Amethyst Crystal for almost two months already. I bought it on eBay and it was great. I know there will be believers and non believers. If your either, that's ok just don't start attacking or start a fight. I don't want to fight or anything.

But anyways, I bought 4 Amethyst Crystals. Ever since i've had them i've been dreaming everyday. I didn't use to dream everyday and when I did, I couldn't remember them. In the time since I bought them, I've had two lucid dreams, which is prettry good for me, I guess. I gave two of them to my friends. They are also into meditation and Spirituality. They also told me that ever since they had them, they've also been having more dreams.

I usually have vivid and colorful dreams. I can remember what I dream and can remember the colors and details too. I'm glad i'm bought them because it helps me dream and relaxes me. I'm not saying that you have to believe me but it's just my experience. You can buy your own Amethyst stone and try it. They help. I know that every crystal has different properties. I'm going to buy more and check there properties.

The Crystal really work and are helpful.

This is my Crystal:

Sorry for the crappy resolution. I took it with my Nokia old phone.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Ever since i've had them i've been dreaming everyday. I didn't use to dream everyday and when I did, I couldn't remember them.

Well i am honestly happy for you that you found something that helps you sleep, this is fantastic. The only observation i'll make is, every human dreams, some people just dont remember them

Again congrats to you for your new found freedom!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is my birthstone, I got four big beautiful crystals for $2 each at that big weird castle thing by the salt lake in utah.

Do you put it under your pillow or what? I have a tumbled crystal like yours too, but round and cut flat on one side.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Sometimes but usually just next to my window. Always next to me though.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Thanks.
You should buy one and try it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well, I always smiled about my mother when she came up with the stones. Though she never said they were magic or kind of that stuff, she collected since I can remember.

Now, one day she gave an Aventurin donut (a flat stone, round, with a hole in the middle) and said to me place it under your pillow before you go to sleep at night. So I did. I slept so good this night. The other nights, too.
Then, one day after about two weeks I woke up totally exhausted. I first thought its time to vent the waterbed again but then found out that the stone slipped behind the bed that night.
Well, I was curious first but discarded the thought the aventurin might be the reason.

About 5 to 6 weeks after I got the stone, it was nearly transparent and brittle. It got cracks in it and looked drained. So I brought the stone to my mother because I thought it might be of interest to her and asked if its normal that they change over time. In my head I thought this is nonsense since the stone was in pure sunlight and unimaginal heat over thousands of years maybe and kept good. Why would sleeping on it for about 6 weeks change that?

She explained to me something about energy I forgot until now (sorry). Since then I had several other aventurin stones over time and they all got milky and brittle over time. Somehow I forgot about this, the last one I got was about 4 or 5 years ago and I think I either gave it to someone interested to try or lost it. I´m not sure about that.

I don´t really believe in that kind of stone "magic" but I admit it startled me.

Here is a picture of one I found over google:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Pretty cool post reminds me of a dreamcatcher i had not indian but black silk. When i had it hung by my door i had repeated dreams of an evil santa lol so i gave it to my aunt. I think that she still has it now im going to ask her if she had any weird dreams since having it. Your post makes me want to try some stones as well keep us posted of the results of different types and dream patterns please.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have quite a few stones and crystals. I have one in a glass and every morning I fill it with water and and drink the crystal water. During new moons, and full moons its a good idea to put crystals and stones out in the moonlight or just outside even it its cloudy, it cleanses them.!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beaufromnz
it cleanses them.!!!

Really? How?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'd personally never buy crystals that way simply because there is no knowing the history to them for the energy they are carrying. Having said that, it sounds like yours are working well and you got some clean crystals. So, I'd say play with that lucid dreaming some more and see what you can do with it. Sounds like fun!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

That's really cool, man.

I have a pair of Amethyst plugs I wear around often. (stretched earlobes to 3/4 of an inch)
I've noticed I tend to dream a bit more vividly if I've been wearing them while I sleep, or if I've had them in my ears throughout the day. I also seem to have better memory of my dreams as well.

But I'm a Valentine baby, so I wonder if being an Aquarius who wears his birthstone around in his ears makes a difference in dream quality or what?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Yes you can cleanse the stones. You can clean them with water and salt (preferably sea salt). You can also recharge them by letting them be in the sun. We're all light creatures. The stones were once part of Earth and were growing meaning they were alive. Now they have some kind of properties inside them. I can't really say because i'm not so sure and wouldn't want to say something i'm 100% sure off. But you should try recharging one when you get one.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor14

I am too. Just 3 days before yours is mine. I'm still skeptical about the horoscopes though. I do admit that they do say things that trip me out. When I read them, it does make me think of myself.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I never believed in stones and crystals having any type of energetic power, but my boyfriend has been collecting them for a long time and has a large collection that he firmly believes in their spiritual purpose. I remember one of the times I was looking over his collection and I felt this heat, almost like a pull towards this one crystal, the Tibetan Black Quarts which is a hand mined stoned by the monks in the Himalayan Mountains. I'm a pretty negative and depressed person sometimes, and having this crystal on me has actually helped give me positive energy. I then began to collect the Amethyst and others, tourmalines etc, and I can justly say that my over all mental cloudiness has diminished.

Every stone has its own purpose and there really is no reason to be afraid of what kind of energy it might still have. It is of the earth. It is a good energy, and if someone happens to handle your stone who passes a bad energy to it (My first amethyst), just cleanse it and meditate with it, and it will soon absorb your own energy and light into it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beaufromnz
I have quite a few stones and crystals. I have one in a glass and every morning I fill it with water and and drink the crystal water. During new moons, and full moons its a good idea to put crystals and stones out in the moonlight or just outside even it its cloudy, it cleanses them.!!!

I have several loose stones that I throw in the dishwasher.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If you should dream of the Amethyst Queen, tell her I said hi.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
If you should dream of the Amethyst Queen, tell her I said hi.

If I dream of any Queen, your name will be the last I mention.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi

Every stone has its own purpose and there really is no reason to be afraid of what kind of energy it might still have. It is of the earth. It is a good energy, and if someone happens to handle your stone who passes a bad energy to it (My first amethyst), just cleanse it and meditate with it, and it will soon absorb your own energy and light into it.

Well said. Too bad there's people who are skeptical.

new topics

top topics

join