It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters of WWII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
A relative of mine is a delta airlines captain and a vietnam veteran helicopter pilot. He claims to have seen the so called Foo Fighters and he sais that pilots see the atleast once in their career. They don't report them because they don't want to be sent to a shrink.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
When I was collecting this stuff from pilots, man the things were about everywhere. One day, after I got off work at 7am, I stoped by McDonalds to grab a bite before class. I had alot of my research with me and was trying to get some work done and eat at the same time. Well, this guy sitting next to me asked me what all of these documents were that I was reading. I told him UFO sightings from WWII.

He told me that his father was a pilot in the Korean war and he had seen a UFO over Korea. It was also a nocturnal sighting. He said that a lot of his father's friends had all seen stuff like this but would never report it for fear of being grounded. I have interviewed a few Night Fighter pilots who had seen foo fighters both in WWII and Korea.

The transition of foo fighter sightings from WWII to the Korean war period is another project which I have been contemplating, but I still have a mass of other foo stuff I've collected and havn't done anything with. I could write a research paper on the Canadian Night Fighter's sightings of foo fighters, but this is also a big project.

In short, this phenomenon was just shy of colossal and I am only one person.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
[edit on 15-10-2004 by Rotwang]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
[edit on 15-10-2004 by Rotwang]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join