It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's 'suicide bombers wanted' ad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Lmao, I know, I know, but it was the first link after a Google search, and it was the correct story, so I figured why not.

The Fail does sometimes print the truth (usually with a twist).

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
the things they'll do to get their 72 virgins to abuse.I hope they kick like mules.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
Don't bother to inquire about health, dental or retirement benefits!
On the job training,,,, Not Going To Happen!
On the job training happens, but it's limited, and if you blink, you've missed the training:

Regarding benefits, the 72 virgins sound good, but I'm not sure they actually deliver what they promise as this short family guy clip depicts

Family Guy - 72 Virgins

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
im sure whoever is chosen will do a bang up job.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Oh yeah, I'm sure they pick the best of the best, the ones whose explosive personality will leave their clients feeling blown away.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

yeah I've saw that family guy episode,I love family guy.I used to have a picture of gagmire saying "show me your lower east side"but a.t.s. kept removing it.one of the writers is a member here(can't remember his username)he started a thread about getting arrested at an occupy protest.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i dont want to give cia credit for this one its a good idea, lets give them all vest have one big interview in a private place out of harm to public & boom,lmfao

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Joking aside, Al Quada do pay a very good final "bonus", It goes to there families in instalments for a considerible amount of time ensuring the Jihadists family get financialy well kept and they ensure that they get a good education and a far better start in life.

It was mainly in Palistine were they were recruited from, As the standard wage (at that time) was $2.00 aday,

Still not a dream job for me though, Still it still shows they love thier childeren too..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What do they pay you in, Virgins by any chance??? LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join