It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tourist Slave Wages taking Aussie Jobs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Well i've seen some pretty awful stuff in my limited travels. If I was born in some of those places I'd definitely try my hardest to get somewhere better, and I'm willing to bet you'd do the same. I'm not Australian and I live here, I pay taxes, I give to Australian charities, I work for everything I get... Should I go home?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Derpitude

Are you working for minimun minimum wage? Did you cut a local out of a job because you live with 15 other people in a one bedroom apartment and will work for, say $ 10 bucks an hour.

If so leave.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I was chosen out of numerous foreign and local applicants to replace an Australian citizen.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
reply to post by Mickierocksman

1. Name the countries or the people that ‘tread on you’… further to that, its not ‘your’ country it is ‘our’ country.

So you want names and addresses too? Get real princess.

Like I said ANY people who tread on me or MY COUNTRY.

I think you should leave if you have such low opinions of Aussies and Kiss the Butts of Forgieners.

You are no use here.

Your answer only proves you to be more racist and once again it’s not ‘your’ country.

LOL, no I love it here, I have travelled the globe worked in many different countries and have a great job and a great family… unlike you I am not racist, therefore I love current Aussies and I love NEW Aussies from all places across the globe.

Open our shores and bring them here so that they can have a chance to live in freedom and away from tyranny.

You on the other hand, can rot in the little feeble idealistic world that sounds like a fairy-tale…. It’s not real, nor will it ever be.

You don’t have a job and can’t get one and you blame it on tourists…. I’ve got news for you (it’s not the tourists) it’s your attitude and outlook on life.

You are due nothing because your Australian, you deserve no better treatment than another person that has a right to be here, you think you are entitled to something – you’re not.

Grow up little man, if you do you might just have a chance to learn and be a better person.... hell, someone may even give you a job if you change your attitude.

Mickierocksman

edit on 15/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So yeah, do you work for minimum wage?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Derpitude

Well i've seen some pretty awful stuff in my limited travels. If I was born in some of those places I'd definitely try my hardest to get somewhere better, and I'm willing to bet you'd do the same. I'm not Australian and I live here, I pay taxes, I give to Australian charities, I work for everything I get... Should I go home?

You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and a great outlook on the world.

I see your also in Sydney, I’m an employer for a global Australian company, so message me if you are ever looking for work.... I take it you have a working visa and / or are applying for citizenship?

My departments are very multicultural.

Peace

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Derpitude

Are you working for minimun minimum wage? Did you cut a local out of a job because you live with 15 other people in a one bedroom apartment and will work for, say $ 10 bucks an hour.

Sounds like my first job out of home and living in shared accommodation in Cronulla, we had 15 people to a room because we wanted to!

Let me guess, you still live with mummy?

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

And to the other bloke - What nationality's do you hire most for slave wages?

As I have stated before in this thread, I hire any nationality that is allowed to work here and I hire people that not only have the skills but ‘potential’ to do a good job. Potential comes from your outlook on life.

I pay way above award wages & still no Aussies want my jobs for 60-70Kpa or just never apply.

I believe the reason for this is most Aussies feel they deserve more pay for less work and most won’t give a simple job a go to eventually get a better job, it comes from the mindset of purported ‘entitlement’ which is inbred into most young Australians psyche.

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
And if he does, then more credit to him and anyone else who spends time with and cares for their mother.

Let me guess, you still live with mummy? Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janadele
And if he does, then more credit to him and anyone else who spends time with and cares for their mother.

Let me guess, you still live with mummy? Mickierocksman

Fail, quote taken out of context.... I was suggesting that he has never had to live (or wanted to live) in cheap shared accommodation.

It has nothing to do about caring for your mother.

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Jesus was of the linage of David, and Caucasian. The same linage which populated Britain.

your gods ‘jesus’ was darked skinned and grew up in the middle east

I hate no one. That does not mean I have to agree to surrender the identity and living standards which Australian heritage and culture has provided, to pay for and absorb those who bring with them the lifestyle and culture which has given to them the conditions which they wish to leave.

Our infrastructure was also not intended to cater for the influx it is now straining to provide for. Water shortage results in having to limit our usage. Public transport is over crowded and no longer safe.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Jesus was of the linage of David, and Caucasian. The same linage which populated Britain.

your gods ‘jesus’ was darked skinned and grew up in the middle east

I hate no one. That does not mean I have to agree to surrender the identity and living standards which Australian heritage and culture has provided, to pay for and absorb those who bring with them the lifestyle and culture which has given to them the conditions which they wish to leave.

Our infrastructure was also not intended to cater for the influx it is now straining to provide for. Water shortage results in having to limit our usage. Public transport is over crowded and no longer safe.

"Jesus was of the linage of David, and Caucasian"

Oh really??? Ok, please offer supported evidence for this because I think that is just hilarious.

"I hate no one"

No, really you do! Otherwise you would not want people of some nationalities to suffer and be killed because they were unfortunately born in a war-torn country.

No one is asking you to surrender your identity or the living standards of our nation – once again you have made an unfair judgement on those that wish to seek asylum here and become Australians.

You seem to think that people fleeing a war-torn nation will want to bring violence with them? Once again, I believe that you are extremely misinformed, all that I know have found peace at last and they are happy with that.

Our infrastructure can be amended; once again it’s not the refugee’s fault, why do you blame people for something that is not their fault?

I catch public transport every day – I have never experienced an unsafe trip in my life…. so I suppose it once again comes down to a person’s viewpoint. I can tell you would be scared if a Muslim got on the bus with you…. do you think they might just want to blow it up, or do you think they are just going to the shops?

Do you like to point the finger and lay blame on others wherever you can?

Why not be a true christian and help those that need help, it's what your god wants you to do!

I can do it without believing in a fairy-tale god, why can't you?

PS: Please don't forget to post the evidence of 'jesus & David being white and eventually populating England’ I and many others will be very interested in that proof.

I'll be here waiting for it

Mickierocksman

edit on 16/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is not the thread to do so in. It is a fact... but as you have no religion and are not a Christian then why should you care either way. There is also no reason on this forum to go into the detailed genealogies involved , the dispersement of the Ten Tribes, and earlier records. There are books aplenty available should you have the interest and time to research. I have already done so in the past, but can see no reason to devote my time now to doing so again for your amusement.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

This is not the thread to do so in. It is a fact... but as you have no religion and are not a Christian then why should you care either way. There is also no reason on this forum to go into the detailed genealogies involved , the dispersement of the Ten Tribes, and earlier records. There are books aplenty available should you have the interest and time to research. I have already done so in the past, but can see no reason to devote my time now to doing so again for your amusement.

Disapointing to say the least......

Not the thread to do it in? Why not? Or why don’t you start your own or I will start one and I will direct the question at you.

There is a good reason; I am calling you out to be a liar, a christian that lies about jesus to be precise.

You’re so funny - I was raised a christian and have read the bible probably more times than you. I still read it as an atheist because it’s so funny the way they want to manipulate and control under the disguise of being good, when really christians are the largest hate filled people on this earth and the biggest murderers of people in recorded history.

You made the statement that jesus was white, now back it up with some proof, some ‘actual evidence’ and not made up bible verses written by man.

If you can’t then you’re just a liar hiding behind a book and a fairy-tale story designed to scare children, it has no facts and it has no evidence....... just like your outlook on refugees, uninformed and misguided with an attitude of hate.

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Yeah, I have worked cash in hand on and off for the past 4-5 years.. 40 hour week for $800 wasn't too bad, the only problem, it wasn't permanent.. Another mate paid me $500-$600 just too do a couple of days every now and then.. Sure beats minimum wage, being slugged taxes.. Done with being ripped off, time to start doing it to someone else

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mickierocksman ... I refer to my earlier posts, and care not what you think. It is you who is full of hate, and have no understanding of Jesus Christ or His Gospel.

Keep to the topic of the thread.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Janadele because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

60-70k a year? Thats not a bad wicket...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Mickierocksman ... I refer to my earlier posts, and care not what you think. It is you who is full of hate, and have no understanding of Jesus Christ or His Gospel.

Keep to the topic of the thread.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Janadele because: (no reason given)

You are so misinformed in your first point liar, so I will just
at you. I have done more for people in need than you and most other christians (but especially you) and give and receive more love than you would ever understand.

You made a statment that you are unwilling or unable to back up, so you are simply a liar.

On topic then, my questions stand, why don't you as an australian christian help people rather than turning a blind eye to their suffering and death? Does your god not tell you to do that?

Why don't you care about human rights and children being killed.... why won't you help, why won't you open your heart?

Hummmmmm christian soldier?

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

60-70k a year? Thats not a bad wicket...

Really, I think that's low for an office job?

Anyway, sure, send me your details and if your not in Sydney then we may have an office where you are.

Sorry about defending all the hate and racism here, I just cant stand racism and people turning a blind eye to those that need help.

Thanks mate

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

The thing is, it is fair enough people are not happy with foreigners taking the jobs here.. At the same time though some take them because aussies simply will not do them...

Down here in Vic, the Chinese are starting to buy farms and will only employ Chinese nationals who are flown in I'm pretty sure which I think is wrong. Whether they are paying minimal wage or not, I do not know. There are some reasons for anger and that is one of them.. Imagine if we were to turn around and have all caucasian businesses.. We would be labelled racists.

As for your line of work, I will keep it in mind.. Definetly looking for a change and the sun seems to shine a lot more up north
. Too me 60-70k is a good wage. I was brought up too work my ring off and get paid just under 40k a year.. For the work that I was doing, it really wasn't worth it.
edit on 16-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join