posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Wow, another racist thread from another racist Aussie so it seems on the surface……
I am assuming that you also don’t agree that people seeking asylum (the boat people) should enter this country either?
I proudly call myself an Aussie, born and raised in Sydney after many generations….. but I am also an Aussie that has grown to see that the ‘way
things were’ will ‘never be again’…. you can’t stop these changes; nor should we try.
I manage many staff here at an Aussie company and now when I recruit I am very certain that I will get zero Australian ‘born and bred’ applicants
for a ‘normal office job’ in the middle of our biggest city.
This does not bother me anymore as I have amongst my staff the most diverse range of people from all over the globe from Syria to Columbia, the
Philippines to Ireland and they all work well together, they do work hard & I can see that multiculturalism can and does work.
All of these people have either a visa to work here, or are applying to become citizens, we also pay over above award wages.
I will concede that a small portion of businesses that think they can get away with it will try and do so, they should be reported.
As you started he thread, I have a few questions for you.
1. Do you like people from other nations? If so, which ones?
2. Should people from other nations be allowed to come here and work?
3. Have you ever worked in any other country?
4. Should employers pay a fair and reasonable wage to all employees? If yes, should bargaining to get a job be made illegal?
5. Why do you think I get zero ‘Aussie’ applicants for my positions vacant?