It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At home I'm the conspiricy nut, at ATS the nut has found a home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have read many postings from this site but never thought of joining till now. Our world is a mess and too many people walk blindly through this life without a thought about the manipulations and the horrible changes those few power hungry demagogues have in store for us.
It's nice to be among other like minded individuals or should I say open minded individuals.
My interests in the strange began at an early age with a book titled Stranger than Science by Frank Edwards. I was around nine years old and was fascinated that the world was really not as it seemed. I have since seen UFO's, may have possibly had an abduction experience, have seen many things occult like but have remained skeptical, until I was touched by a ghost a few years ago. I am now more open than skeptical but like to think and use logic, and the scientific method before blind acceptance.
I look forward to open and frank discussions with many of you.
Sincerely,
AliCoo
edit on 14-8-2012 by AliCoo because: Iwanted to sign like in a letter with my user name

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AliCoo

Hey man quit copying me!!!!. Sounds like you will fit in here very well. Welcome to ATS. I myself have seen a few strange things. But I keep an open mind. I like to try to verify my observations. I don't even trust myself sometimes.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AliCoo

Welcome to ATS....avoid the basement, that's where we keep the sane ones....

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AliCoo

Welcome. You will find many in here that thinks the same way, so don't be afraid, post away. I will talk to you.
Cheers, Auto

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AliCoo

Join the club

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards. You sound serious. Have some fun!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Welcome AliCoo

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join