<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ummmm. Lakes and rivers turning to blood

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Mass fish deaths elsewhere?

www.youtube.com...

I don't want to sound crazy here but I think according to the bible that is a major sign that THE S@#^ IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN big time...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Huff post and YouTube.

A sign of the times all right

Kidding aside there's probably a good explanation. Maybe the picture was taken at sunset?

edit on 14-8-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Then you read about truck drivers making atomic bombs in their basements. Apparently, making one is "easy"...

www.huffingtonpost.com... 92551

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Ummmm. Lakes and rivers turning to blood

Well they didn't turn to blood did they?

The article clearly explains how they came to turn red......perfectly natural, and not a sign of any impending Apocalypse whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's a naturally occurring phenomenon, caused by concentration of salts, that happens and has been happening for quite some time
It happens elsewhere

At first glance, it might look like a sign of the apocalypse - but scientists say the blood red lakes in southern France are actually a natural phenomenon.

Camargue, France is a river delta where the Rhône meets the sea. The picturesque area is home to numerous salt flats, and it is this concentration of salt that will occasionally stain red the regions normally blue water.
A photographer driving through the region recently stopped to chronicle the incredible blood-red color of the water and the trillions of salt crystals crusting rocks, branches and shoreline.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 14-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Then you read about truck drivers making atomic bombs in their basements. Apparently, making one is "easy"...

www.huffingtonpost.com... 92551

Seems a bit tabloidish to me, although I could believe someone making a replica bomb, be it atomic or standard combustion.

In the blood red water article this stood out:

A lake in the Camargue in southern France -- a river delta where the Rhône meets the sea --has turned blood red, and scientists believe that the change in hue is due to a natural phenomenon, the New York Daily News report

edit on 14-8-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

"I don't want to sound crazy here " -- crazyguy2012

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think its interesting, and worth digging into. Maybe the salt is causing a prisim effect or light refraction causing the water to appear red. After all the water is blue because of the sky right?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

My concern is not the effect but the cause. It supposedly is natural. But I am sure if the salt content is high enough to cause this then it is not good for anything that lives in there. Where did all that salt come from? I am not a biblical scholar but when the bible describes the lakes and rivers turning to blood I am not sure that was meant to be literal. If this happens in more areas it could have a devastating effect.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

My concern is not the effect but the cause. It supposedly is natural. But I am sure if the salt content is high enough to cause this then it is not good for anything that lives in there. Where did all that salt come from? I am not a biblical scholar but when the bible describes the lakes and rivers turning to blood I am not sure that was meant to be literal. If this happens in more areas it could have a devastating effect.

Did you read your own link?

From the site you sourced:

"The strawberry [color] is produced by salt-loving organism Dunaliella salina. They produce a red pigment that absorbs and uses the energy of sunlight to create more energy, turning the water pink," Michael Danson, an expert in extremophile bacteria from Bath University, told the Daily Mail. "Lakes like Retba and the Dead Sea, which have high salt concentrations, were once thought to be incompatible with life - hence the names. But they are very much alive."

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Well, yes there is life in the dead sea and other high salt content waters... But hose life forms evolved over a long time and are used to it. Take a fresh water fish and put it in the ocean and it will die fairly quickly. Take a salt water fish and and put it in a salt water aquarium and add a little too much salt and it will die fairly quickly too. I didn't mean what was causing the water to turn reddish. That was explained pretty sufficiently. I am wondering where the extra salt comes from? Global Warming? Pollution?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

this is a regular occurence around this time of year.

They've mated, then they die. The circle of life.

Can't give ya anything on the redness of the lake though. Maybe volcanic activity??? Or....

Revelation 16.1-3: 1Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.” 2The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshipped his image. 3The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.

Interesting nonetheless,
Mike

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yes it is relatively easy to make a replica nuclear device, it is much harder to acquire or make the weapons grade nuclear material needed for it to be anything but an cool paper weight. Enriched uranium is very very very hard to make, you need to make the uranium into a gas and spin it in a special centrifuge to condense it enough for it to power a reactor, so you can then enrich it enough to make weapons grade uranium and plutonium, also depending on the device trigger mechanism and desired yield a tritium trigger might even be required t set it off. Try getting your hands on any of that # and your worm food. You can't even get ahold of the tubing needed for the centrifuges to enrich the uranium to reactor grade witbout getting arrested.

So no, one can't make a nuke at home. It is impossible unless you know a russian general with the right connections to get the fissile material for the bomb.

Hell even just an A bomb is incredibly hard to make without weapons grade nuclear fuel, at that tech is older than your grandma.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by Argyll

I am wondering where the extra salt comes from? Global Warming? Pollution?

It is always there. The area is known for it's salt flats.
Here is a link from the article you posted.

Camargue, France is a river delta where the Rhône meets the sea. The picturesque area is home to numerous salt flats, and it is this concentration of salt that will occasionally stain red the regions normally blue water. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

And here is a link that explains the area more.

Much of the area is under water - inland salt water lakes, called étangs in the Languedoc. Approximately a third of the Camargue is either lakes or marshland. The largest of these salt water lakes is the The Étang de Vaccarès.

In all, the Camargue covers around 140,000 hectares, including wetlands, pastures, dunes and salt flats.

That took all of 3 minutes on a Google search. It is an amazing phenomenon but it is not the end of the world yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

get a grip already.

it's not "turning to blood"

it's turning red.

like they said already...probably a very natural explanation to this. people and their fairy tales of doom....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I can confirm this as true. One of the "Give aways" is the foam or bubbles on the river bank. I can ensure you if it was truly blood, it wouldnt foam, and the coagulation would be unmistakable.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Awe man so I was getting my hopes up for nothing? I guess I will eventually have to pay all my bills... Keep working 80 hours a week... I guess the Apocalypse would have been a lot of work too though. SSDD...

But there does seem to be a lot more of these weird "naturally" occurring phenomenons lately.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It is certainly one of the many signs that God is showing nowadays that are harbingers to the 7 last plagues. But, it is not one of the plagues, per se. The plagues do not start until the mark of the beast has been implemented. The oil spills, red waters, fish and other water animals and fowls dying are all signs of things to come. The blood of a dead man is black, which is the color of oil, we see red waters all around the world, and these things are killing the animals off.

Plague 4 is where the sun has power to scorch men with its heat. We see this everywhere now with the droughts and thousands of heat records being broken lately. Morgellons is a condition where people have open sores all over their bodies for no reason, and doctors are actually deeming these people insane before they admit that they have a condition that they have no idea how it appeared. Plague 1 is open, grievous sores. Huge hail stones are being found around the world on a regular basis (plague 7).

There are so many things that God is using to warn us about how He will use the natural elements of the planet to do what He says in the Bible He will do. If it's this bad now, just imagine when He actually allows the real plagues to begin.

Scientists, as well as other people, will come up with excuse after excuse, and reason after reason, as to why these things are happening, instead of just admitting that the Word of God is correct, and they are not. It is one of Satan's tools to spread the false feeling of "peace and safety" that is prophesied just before things really take off.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Hosea 4:1-3(KJV)
1 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Obviously your fears are unfounded when it comes to the river being blood but, I want to thank you for the link none the less. The photos on the page "Earth from Above" were absolutely stunning. Wish they had included captions telling where the photos were taken.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog

Obviously your fears are unfounded when it comes to the river being blood but, I want to thank you for the link none the less. The photos on the page "Earth from Above" were absolutely stunning. Wish they had included captions telling where the photos were taken.

OK I didn't think this was real blood.. LMAO... But the pictures are spectacular...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join