It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member from Urban Desert Sprawl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey Fellow ATS members! I've been lurking for sometime now, and just decided I might like to participate in some of the threads. My name is Matt. I am originally from Saratoga Springs, NY, which some of you may have actually heard of. I am currently living in Phoenix, AZ, and hoping to get out sooner rather than later. I am afraid this place is going to dry up. Anyway, I have my Ph.D. in Molecular and Cellular Biology, and I work for a small biotech startup. This is my current state of employment, however, I expect that I will eventually move into writing and see if I can get some stuff published in the main stream. I am particularly interested in conspiracy theories, the illuminati, cosmology, particle physics, and of course biotechnology and molecular biology, especially with respect to bioethical issues and infectious disease/bioweapons. There seem to be a lot of very informed individuals here and I think this will be a great resource. I am looking forward to my experience with you all. Take care, and thanks for reading.

matt.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Matt,

You have come to the right place. If you have any questions, please u2u me.

FredT

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattison0922
Hey Fellow ATS members! I've been lurking for sometime now, and just decided I might like to participate in some of the threads.

I've never met anyone who didn't lurk to start off with,

anyway welcome to ATS and don't forget about www.belowtopsecret.com , ATS's casual little brother

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, mattison0922. Your life is now officially property of ATS and its members

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hello mattison0922

If you need anything just send me a u2u
enjoy the site

cya around
se7en

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey Thanks for the support fellow ATSers. I am probably already spending way too much time reading this stuff at work.

Thanks again... catch you in the threads.

matt

top topics

join