It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Architects of Fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The Architects of Fear

September 30, 1963 was the day a new episode of ‘The Outer Limits’ was broadcast.
The episode has an interesting premise and it’s one that has remained popular throughout the years, it has even been paralleled in a presidential speech.

In a time of great political and military tension, with nuclear war seemingly inevitable, the rulers of Earth decide they must construct a plan to avert a completely catastrophic nuclear war.

One of the rulers acknowledges the fact that maybe only a threat from a common enemy will serve as a platform to end the war and bring the previously warring nations together as allies in order to combat the world-wide threat from an advancing hostile species of aliens.

Since there are no ready-made hostile aliens on the brink of a complete invasion of Earth, the elite decide they must create the alien threat, as a front, to fool the enemies into a peace agreement.

Here is the episode that I am referencing here:

Part 1

Part 2

I don’t believe this episode marks the first time such an idea has been introduced. The threat of a common enemy as a catalyst for eliminating rivalries and entering alliance with those same enemies has probably been considered many times throughout history

I’m not sure if this is an early attempt to condition the general public of the possibility an alien invasion, or false flag invasion may be on the way. If it is an attempt to prepare the public I think they are going a bit overboard with ‘waiting for the right time’ - most of the older people that may have been prepped are now mostly dead.

I think it is probably what it is; a clever premise for a mid-century sci-fi sitcom. What does interest me about it is how there have been several very similar warnings from apparent ‘Whistle-Blowers’ over the decades. I can’t help but wonder if this isn’t where some of the modern day proponents of intelligent aliens invading Earth get their idea and/or the idea of a false flag, hostile alien invasion.

It may even be possible that some of the most popular, current UFO researchers do not realize the idea they are spreading may have originated with a cryptic 60’s television program. They may have heard it from someone they respect and hold in high regard. If this is the case then they probably wouldn’t take much time to try and find where their ‘source’ came up with the idea.

Then there is always the option that it is true. It could be possible that the episode was released as a way to display what they are planning or already doing. I don’t know why they would broadcast anything like this, but I also don’t know how a black government would be constructed and operate either.

Maybe the incredible stories of humans being abducted and experimented on are true, only they were not abducted by who they are led to believe.

In the episode, the group of elite rulers place their names in a hat and draw one out. The selected man is then transformed into an alien species (just like the being they have hidden in a covered cage/box).

This altered man is to be used as proof that an alien species is invading our planet and we must unite as a species in order to combat the invasion - even though there is no invasion.

(I am not the best at describing what I see on TV, so I hope I am not confusing anyone terribly. I think you will understand what I mean after you finish watching the episode.)

Does any of this sound familiar?

If you have studied any of the ideas about ancient astronauts or the origins of man via intelligent design, you may recognize the acknowledgement of genetic manipulation and modification by the Annunaki, who first arrived on Earth and worked to create a slave worker as a way to lessen their own burden of labor.

Some of the stories tell of genetic manipulation involving many different animals native to Earth. It is said during these attempts there were many abominations created and subsequently destroyed. There is also mention of some creations being allowed to live. Horses with the torso and head of a man, horses with wings, horses with a single horn, dolphins with the torso and head of humans, etc.

If any of this is true, then maybe the original geneticists who created man using their own DNA, combined with a member of the great ape family, may have never left - or they have returned recently.

Maybe they never originated off-world in the first place. Stories of advanced technology in ancient times at the city of Atlantis, are told around the world, along with Atlantis’ demise. Maybe those advanced citizens of Atlantis have maintained access to technology that it so far ahead of current private sector technology that common people could never understand how it works.

Side Topic from FantasyLand

I have written an article on MS Works and have considered authoring it on ATS, but I have yet to do that.

In that article, I wonder about the possibility of Annunaki being real and using us as slave labor to get what they want… gold. Maybe at some point there was a truce between the humans and the Annunaki, where humans would have innocent reign over Earth without Annunaki interference and in return would be provided with the gold we have mined and stocked..

If we can not meet the agreement, the Annunaki would repossess control of Earth and humans returning us to a truly slave population.

I wrote that while I was visiting fantasy land, but it made me even more curious about some things and since it could easily deserve it’s own thread, I will keep it to a minimum here.

I became curious about the recent activity with gold and the possibility of stockpiles of gold being exhausted.

Everywhere you turn you see an advertisement offering to buy your gold. It is a massive undertaking and your sale of gold has been pushed harder than I have ever seen in my life. I know it is probably just a reflection of the increased gold price, but the conspiracy nut in me believes something else.

I wanted to know where all this gold was going and why it almost seems as if there is an agenda out there to rope in every bit of gold possible. Maybe it is the time to hand over our gold mining and stockpile efforts to the Annunaki.

I am 99.9% sure my fantasyland idea is only a fantasy, but I still feel like there has been an effort to call in all the gold possible, I just don’t know what for - outside the elevated price.

So, there is a possibility of an alien race being genetically created so that they can be introduced as a threat to humans in general, helping set the stage for the world population’s agreement for a One World Government system and/or (as a side topic)…

… The Annunaki is real, they are still using us as a source for gold, and the massive increase in gold activity could be a way to bring in as much gold as possible for them.

What do you guys and girls think - way too crazy to ever be possible on any level?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I'll watch the videos once I download them. Great thread.
I think your ideas are valid enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Thanks Tin!

I know they are way out there and certainly do not give my full scenario, but I think (I hope) I was able to include enough content to convey where I am headed with this line of thinking.

It might make a decent sci-fi story anyway... it would be crazy if it turned out to be true, even if only partially.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Interesting thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The Anunaki would rather have american hamburgers, KFC, pizza, stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreEnslaved

Hi there and thanks for the post!

I am glad you found interest in the ideas here. Hopefully it will lead to even more people thinking outside the box and possibly even inspire someone to write a great sci-fi novel or screen-play at some point.... maybe I'll even find inspiration in my own words to do something like that!

reply to post by Logarock

Hmm, I suppose there is no stopping them from eating the world's best junk food!

The path of least resistance might drive them to collect even more gold than before - once they discovered how a small amount of gold can be transformed into a massive amount of junk food!

haha, maybe the reason they haven't made themselves known to the modern world is because they are now morbidly obese and so terribly out of shape that they can not dominate us! I knew the incredibly unhealthy American fast food system would be good for something!

top topics

join