It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Strange yet realistic feeling dream.

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying I VERY rarely have bad dreams..in fact I can't even remember the last one I had before last night, and if/when I do have a bad dream I can usually relate it to some kind of stress I've been having or from watching some stupid horror movie, etc and usually I'm like okay I had a bad dream and then I get over it, obviously.

But for whatever reason the dream I had last night is STILL bothering me a LOT and I can't even pin point why it's still bothering me, i don't know if it's cause it felt real or because maybe it's a situation that COULD happen?

I can't quite remember every detail but this is what I do remember,
I was in a field with a bunch of other people and out of nowhere all these planes, like dozens and dozens of planes started flying right over us and everyone freaked out and ran for the nearest building, I didn't have my cell phone with me and everyone just left their stuff in the field so I grabbed someone's cell phone because I didn't know where my boyfriend was and when I tried to call him there was no cell phone service, like all the towers were just shut off somehow. So we're all in the basement of this building..it reminded me of a school actually, there was a long hallway and classrooms on both sides. There were a bunch of people in the classrooms with all the lights off just hiding. I had no idea what we were hiding from...then I started seeing these strange people coming down the hallway and someone told me to quickly hide in this closet, so I went in there and from there I could see the people. They were dressed in what looked like hazmat suits but with a dark green cloth mask over their faces. They never said anything, they just came in the building and literally started throwing people over their shoulder and taking them outside... they were just picking these people up like they weighed 2 pounds. The feeling I got from it was just really eerie, and then my alarm went off and I woke up and I have just had this weird uncomfortable feeling all day. Just wondering has ANYONE had any similar dreams about people wearing these suits? Because that's the part that for whatever reason freaked me out the most..




posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
it means you are gay and you like Chick-fil-a



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast
 


good to know, I'll make sure I let my boyfriend know so he's not blindsided by that fact..



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast
 


REALLY?!

Grow up.

OT, I have had something similar only I never got to see guys in suits because the building was bombed.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815
 


Were the bombs coming from the planes or had they already been planted in the building?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715
 


From the air. I actually felt the shock wave and jolted myself in the bed.

I thought I woke up dead.


ETA - I was in the cafeteria of the school. And, I had the dream 10 years ago. It still haunts me...
edit on 14-8-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ML8715
Let me start off by saying I VERY rarely have bad dreams..in fact I can't even remember the last one I had before last night, and if/when I do have a bad dream I can usually relate it to some kind of stress I've been having or from watching some stupid horror movie, etc and usually I'm like okay I had a bad dream and then I get over it, obviously.

But for whatever reason the dream I had last night is STILL bothering me a LOT and I can't even pin point why it's still bothering me, i don't know if it's cause it felt real or because maybe it's a situation that COULD happen?

I can't quite remember every detail but this is what I do remember,
I was in a field with a bunch of other people and out of nowhere all these planes, like dozens and dozens of planes started flying right over us and everyone freaked out and ran for the nearest building, I didn't have my cell phone with me and everyone just left their stuff in the field so I grabbed someone's cell phone because I didn't know where my boyfriend was and when I tried to call him there was no cell phone service, like all the towers were just shut off somehow. So we're all in the basement of this building..it reminded me of a school actually, there was a long hallway and classrooms on both sides. There were a bunch of people in the classrooms with all the lights off just hiding. I had no idea what we were hiding from...then I started seeing these strange people coming down the hallway and someone told me to quickly hide in this closet, so I went in there and from there I could see the people. They were dressed in what looked like hazmat suits but with a dark green cloth mask over their faces. They never said anything, they just came in the building and literally started throwing people over their shoulder and taking them outside... they were just picking these people up like they weighed 2 pounds. The feeling I got from it was just really eerie, and then my alarm went off and I woke up and I have just had this weird uncomfortable feeling all day. Just wondering has ANYONE had any similar dreams about people wearing these suits? Because that's the part that for whatever reason freaked me out the most..


It either means WW3 had started and the Nuclear power plants were bombed. Or a huge Earthquake happened again on nuclear power plants an evacuation start to happen. Was the green cloth mask hazmat guys scary looking or just seems like a random fellow doing his job?



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by makemap
 


They didn't LOOK scary, just gave me an eerie feeling but yeah seemed like they were just doing their job. they never said anything and they were like...extremely strong from what I could tell by them just picking people up and throwing them over their shoulders like they weighed next to nothing.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ML8715
reply to post by makemap
 


They didn't LOOK scary, just gave me an eerie feeling but yeah seemed like they were just doing their job. they never said anything and they were like...extremely strong from what I could tell by them just picking people up and throwing them over their shoulders like they weighed next to nothing.


Eerie?
Possibilities:
#1 Super Mutant/zombie, some sort of genetic experiment.
#2 Cyborg/Robot
#3 Does not belong to this world(Undead? Demon? or Alien?)

Or some sort of Cyborg or Robot like human. Sorry have to be more specific to get more answers.

Did the planes look anything like military jets? Which way did the planes fly? What country or town you were in?
edit on 16-8-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by makemap


Eerie?
Possibilities:
#1 Super Mutant/zombie, some sort of genetic experiment.
#2 Cyborg/Robot
#3 Does not belong to this world(Undead? Demon? or Alien?)

Or some sort of Cyborg or Robot like human. Sorry have to be more specific to get more answers.

Did the planes look anything like military jets? Which way did the planes fly? What country or town you were in?
edit on 16-8-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)



I don't really know what military jets look like...but they didn't look like just normal airplanes that you like fly to florida on vacation with. I have no idea where I was, I would assume the United States because that's where I live and everyone was speaking english, no idea what town we were in though. And as far as direction, I don't know what way I was facing, but they were flying the same way I was facing, so if I was looking north, they would have been flying north. And the hazmat suit guys, i assumed were human, maybe military people? They were average size, not huge or muscular from what i could tell but i obviously couldn't see what they looked like under the suits. Another thing is there were a LOT of people in the building we ran into, that were not with us in the field we were in, so I would assume they were already there or had run there as it was the only large building around that would/could accomodate a large amount of people.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ML8715


I don't really know what military jets look like...but they didn't look like just normal airplanes that you like fly to florida on vacation with. I have no idea where I was, I would assume the United States because that's where I live and everyone was speaking english, no idea what town we were in though. And as far as direction, I don't know what way I was facing, but they were flying the same way I was facing, so if I was looking north, they would have been flying north. And the hazmat suit guys, i assumed were human, maybe military people? They were average size, not huge or muscular from what i could tell but i obviously couldn't see what they looked like under the suits. Another thing is there were a LOT of people in the building we ran into, that were not with us in the field we were in, so I would assume they were already there or had run there as it was the only large building around that would/could accomodate a large amount of people.


How can you not know what kind of military jet? Haven't you search Google images? So #1 is off the list(thank god). It obviously have to be #2 or #3(the lesser of the first evil). Hazmat either means Bio Weapon or Radiation. I'm tihking of Radiation mainly because of all the Nukes, Nuclear Power Plant and Radiation from Fukushima. Just Google search "military jets" for proper answer. Posting a link would also be helpful.

Examples J-20, Pak Fa, F22, F35, etc.
edit on 16-8-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)







 
2

log in

join