It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Broad Haven School UFO Incident Wales - 1977 Part 1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
AS and afterthought does anyone think the events at the Coombes farm sound similar to skinwalker ranch. They had orbs floating around. And on more than one occasion within minutes of checking on them an entire herd of cows was teleported to another location through locked gates.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sorry for the continuous posts, but this post has stimulated my memory and i keep remembering things

Back in 74 there was supposably a military operation in the irish sea off the coast of wales and nw england called operation photoflash. Allgedly they were dropping photolash bombs in the sea in order to try and drive uso/ufo's off the bottom of the ocean. The military denies this but there appear to be records alluding to the truth of this with the coast gaurd
www.pprune.org...

Also Richard D Hall in his documentary on cattle and human mutilation cases mentions a human mutilation in the black mountains which are only 20 mins from here. This same docu mentions a hidden military radar facility in that area designed for tracking the ufo's. That area is pretty desolate in the middle of nowhere, its where the SAS and Paras go to do their survival and evasion training. I can imagine going for a piss against a bush up there and getting twatted bya pissed off para lol.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-12-2018 by speedie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is a great (but brief) synopsis:

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just noticed that this first thread by MM is nearly 10-years-old, so the 15th August will be a day of celebration (of some kind, as well as my birthday!).

I authored a thread myself years later that delved into this case, and it remains fascinating - possibly more so than Westall (1966; most likely a military craft) and Ariel (1994, very similar to Broad Haven but arguably 'contaminated' by over-zealous UFO researchers who flew down there immediately to interview the kids).

In its favour, the Broad Haven school sighting pre-dated the bizarre sightings that followed in the area of the 'triangle'; and, as MM stated, 'Star Wars' and 'Close Encounters' were yet to be released in the UK and the USA if I'm not mistaken. Other primary schools in the UK (mine included) embraced the 'Year Of The UFO' phenomenon, as labelled by tabloids the following year in 1978, but by then the aforementioned movies had caught the world's attention, topped off by the notorious, equally enthralling 'Kaikoura Lights' case at the end of 1978 that became a top global news story.

A frustrating aspect of the Broad Haven school case is that the UFO was there for the entire afternoon from lunchtime until the last school bell, and yet the lack of interest from staff was palpable - no doubt they regret that with hindsight!

The case remains a head-scratcher.

edit on 16-7-2022 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I feel left out. Why don’t ufos or any aliens ever land at any American schools?

Probably afraid of getting mugged or shot.

Another fine thread from a decade ago from mm.

I didn't know of this case.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yes it's 10 long years since I authored this, my first ATS thread.

Even though I would still have just about been in infant school, I do recall seeing it on TV on John Craven's News Round.

And thanks to the modern tech we have, the original broadcast which can now be seen again. [Some of which features in the video posted by Type1338].

Perhaps that's what piqued my interest along with the likes of Dr. Who, Star Wars and Close Encounters in the topic? It was during a golden age of UFO sightings in the UK. It was also a lot more fun back than in a more innocent age.

We even had one of the original witnesses add their own comments in the thread 7 years ago. Our UK cases are far less polluted by UFOtainment and Mi5 and 6 don't really meddle much either. Thankfully, Nick Pope never picked up on this case !!!

So after all these years, I am still as puzzled by this case as I was in 1977.

edit on 17/7/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338
This is a great (but brief) synopsis:

Great video here posted by Type 1338.
Pretty funny where the kid, at 45 seconds (smart as a whip…might be an alien himself), when asked could It have been a helicopter, says, well, no, it's illegal for a helicopter to land there! How he would know that is beyond me.

Whatever they saw, they told the truth as they perceived it.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Used to go to SW Wales as a youngster. Two things regarding that region stand out from memory that might be connected to UFOs....................................

1 Absolutely loads of standing stones, religious wells, Cathedrals and other religious houses

2 Absolutely loads of Yanks military in that region including nuke bases

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Used to go to SW Wales as a youngster. Two things regarding that region stand out from memory that might be connected to UFOs....................................

1 Absolutely loads of standing stones, religious wells, Cathedrals and other religious houses

Interesting correlation.

Do you recall the area having an odd feeling? As if you felt a different type energy there? I ask because I visited "a place" once and upon leaving I mentioned to my friend how off I felt the entire time. As if the area we were in had a very, very negative energy.

He then told me it was a hot spot of paranormal and UFO activity and found it interesting that I picked up on the energy of the area. FWIW...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Interesting correlation.

Do you recall the area having an odd feeling? As if you felt a different type energy there? I ask because I visited "a place" once and upon leaving I mentioned to my friend how off I felt the entire time. As if the area we were in had a very, very negative energy.

He then told me it was a hot spot of paranormal and UFO activity and found it interesting that I picked up on the energy of the area. FWIW...

Know exactly where you are coming from Type1338
and yes there is an edge felt in locations known as the Hots Spots. Interesting you state negative energy. Only felt that in certain houses, not locations really, yet I guess thoses houses were on pretty potent ley lines looking back at it so I guess yes, certainly an odd feeling.

It was in the 80s when visited the Marloes zone which sort of borders the Havens, so can't really remember.

Certainly a certain feeling can be felt at times in the Hots Spots. Strange thing is this feeling can be sort of turned on and off for some reason. Some times the locations feel totally chilled and normal, other times yes know exactly where you are coming from, one can feel some sort of energy hanging around and it feels alive.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join