The Broad Haven School UFO Incident Wales - 1977 Part 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Thanks for bumping this thread and posting the link. I thought it was a bit strange that they found metal doors in the side of the rock, underwater. I wonder if there's any connection to the secret American base in the area, they have a base in the Bermuda triangle "AUTEC" where there is a cable coming from the base. It goes under water then down into the abyss where divers can't follow it, there is talk of USO s down there and speculation of a gateway to other dimensions.

@ mirageman, I remember reading this thread when you first posted it, that was before I was a member. What I can't understand is why the school head didn't go look for himself, it was there long enough, maybe he was scared. This does seem to be a lot like the Westall case but 11 years later.
Just want to let you know I did see your other thread, thank you for that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Thanks Firemoon for the video. I still think this case is one of the more intriguing ones. There were just too many odd and peculiar events going on around the same time in the area for this to be dismissed as children imagining things.It is interesting that the school teaching staff confirmed they saw something but did not wish to appear in the press. Yet the stories of the witnesses have remained basically the same as they were almost 4 decades ago.

LEL01 - the west coast of Wales has some really odd tales about UFOs and USOs and this continues northwards up the west coast of England as well. As for the other thread
. Glad you like it and something even better may be on the way.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

The Welsh do seem to have had a lot of strange things happen over the years, some of the UFOs are said to have been caught on radar and one on a web cam/weather cam. I'm sure I saw on a documentary that the army closed off a mountain at one point and wouldn't let anyone go up there for a few days, that might have been weeks, my memory isn't so good.

Firemoon's video got my attention when they started talking about disc shaped craft flying into the rocks, looking as if they were swallowed by up the rock. Then to have divers find steel doors in the side of the rock under water just adds to the mystery.

I'm not sure what to make of the humanoids seen on the rock, so I googled St Brides Bay to see if I could find out more and found somebody talking about the book Firemoon mentioned earlier in this thread, The Uninvited. It turns out the Coombs family saw the humanoids disappear through a doorway in the side of the rock and the doorway just faded away.

I don't know if you found a copy of that book but this guy said it's very rare, I couldn't get the link to work for that, it was at the Round Table. The second post there has more of the story than the first post and more than the link they posted.
This is the link to where they found the story, boltonufosociety
Link

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

The Welsh do seem to have had a lot of strange things happen over the years, some of the UFOs are said to have been caught on radar and one on a web cam/weather cam. I'm sure I saw on a documentary that the army closed off a mountain at one point and wouldn't let anyone go up there for a few days, that might have been weeks, my memory isn't so good......

Hello again LELO1. That incident sounds like the Berwyn Mountains case from early 1974. There are stories of military activity and even a recovery of alien bodies that have appeared from some researchers. I am not so sure of the latter. I also have a suspicion, although it's totally circumstantial, that the Berwyn case may well have been linked to the sightings of strange "helicopters" in the close by counties of Cheshire and Derbyshire prior to the incident.

Just in case you didn't see them. I did a write up on Berwyn here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the phantom helicopter story here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However don't take my word for it. Check these stories out for yourself and make your own mind up.

Oh and I never did track down that copy of the Uninvited.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes, that is what I was talking about, I did read the thread but I see you added more to it. Thanks for the link, I will have to read it again to refresh my memory. I've got no idea what was going on with the helicopters, when you look at the different stories together you have to wonder if there is a connection.

With the school children, they seem to have ruled out all of the down to earth explanations and I do think they were telling the truth. So if some of the other stories are true then that leaves us with other worldly events, UFOs that go into and out of the water make it very hard for me not to think it's Aliens until I see some evidence that it's not.

I'm sending you a message about the book, I wasn't sure if I should have posted it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join