It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the chant or "incantation" that is used in the exorcist movies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I was wondering because me and my friends were going to dress up as ministers at school and perfom an "exorcism" on my really
bitchy French teacher. I would appreciate posting the entire verse, I am really interested in it.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Try this :

Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis, et in noimine Jesu Christi Filii ejus, Domini et Judicis nostri, et in virtute Spiritus Sancti, ut descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei, quod Dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum Dei vivi, et Spiritus Sanctus habitet in eo. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et saeculum per ignem.

and in English :

I exorcise thee, every unclean spirit, in the name of God the Father, and in the name of Jesus Christ, our lord and judge, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, that thou depart from this creature of God which our Lord has designed to call unto his Holy temple.
I cast out you noxious vermin, through the same Christ our Lord, who shall come to judge the living and the dead, and the world by fire.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You missed out omnipotent in your english translation. Filii is son, you miossed out that too, Domini et Judicis nostri... somthing like lord and judge of ours. I wont go on 'coz this is really putting a strain on my latin gland

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Echo,
Your imaturity know no bounds. These aren't the true Exorcism Rites of the Church. Grow up and stop this nonsense please. Just because YOU think your teacher is a b!@# doesn't mean she/he is. Anyways its all about faith.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
lol. LOL. i am too imature for my age(17) but thats what a lot of girls like about me. and im not the only one that thinks that she is a bitch, 80% of the class thinks that she is a bitch. And wow, 144 views, thats a lot

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Have you ever seen a demon before in your life, cuz if you have not, how can you know there is one, or that the exorcism works?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just Google "The Roman Rituals" and it'll take you to all the details, including all aspects of the exorcism ritual.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Echotebarknwhale

And wow, 144 views, thats a lot

Am I missing something here? 144 views of what?

TIA

~meathead

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If your teacher starts convulsing and talking in tongues, you're in trouble. Take a camera just in case.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It is generally accepted amongst those who can "cast" spells and "exorcise" demons, is "what you put out there will return to you ten-fold".

This "rule of thumb" could warrant some study. Think about what you would like to receive in this World, that is where your focus should be.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

ten-fold? now how do you know it is ten-fold?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If you mean the one they use in the movie "The exorcist" you can find the full script here

Heres a bit of it

Hasten to our call for help and snatch from ruination and from
the clutches of the noonday devil, this human being made in your
image and likeness. Strike terror Lord, into the beast, now
laying waste your vineyard, let your mighty hand cast him out of
your servant, Regan Teresa MacNeil, so he may no longer hold
captive this person, whom it pleased you to make in your image.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It is not ten-fold, it is SIX-FOLD, there is no record of it being ten-fold.

If you cast out a demon, 'cuz they are all demons, it will come back along with six stronger demons

and if you mess around with demons there will be a surprise in it for you, the six demons that will follow you around!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I hope the OP was able to look six years into the future and take advantage of all this good advice that he is now receiving.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Why oh why OP do you want to exorcise your teahcer? (weird question et all)

Do you have any reason to believe the person is possessed?? Is the teacher speaking in weird languages (american excluded
) Is she foaming around the mouth? Walking all crab like down the stairs to the caffeteria perhaps.?

I am sure you can find the text rather easily on the web. Just search.
But do be careful...............................................

vvV

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
it's more like,

HOLY CRAP! DID YOU SEE THAT SH^^$?

TIE THAT F'KKR DOWN!

WHERE IS THE FREAKIN HOLY WATER!!!

I NEED A DRINK!

DUCK!!!

just kidding.

s+f for being a good sport
edit on 6-10-2010 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OperationBlackRose

It is not ten-fold, it is SIX-FOLD, there is no record of it being ten-fold.

If you cast out a demon, 'cuz they are all demons, it will come back along with six stronger demons

and if you mess around with demons there will be a surprise in it for you, the six demons that will follow you around!!

Interesting, my entire life I have accepted "ten-fold" and never once have I been introduced to "six-fold". Perhaps this is a matter of "indoctrination".

More interestingly is the fact that Google search finds nothing in reference to six-fold as a "returning energy", but there are several pages on ten-fold.

I found one reference that it began in King Solomon's day from the "ten spheres" within the Tree of Knowledge, and then I found one reference to a "three-fold" used for those practicing Wicca.

I will put more energy and belief behind the ten-fold because I also believe in the "10% Rule".

Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The Power of Christ compels you!

edit on 6/10/10 by blupblup because: To centre it

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oky, demons and life is not the same think. I have known demons and all kinds of spirits in my life from the age of 8/9. I have been possessed by demons. At first it was just one, and after it was driven out, the same one, and six more came back and possessed me again.

I know about demon possession, and devils, I collect storys of people that has experianced the rule of six-fold in there lifes.

O and that exorcism chant, it is a waist of time, the anly thing you have to say is "Ille dixit discédas ab hoc hómine" translation is "And Jesus said, depart from this man."

new topics

top topics

join